[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how to get good advice here? i have posted here before and there
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: tabee.jpg (31 KB, 664x360) Image search: [Google]
tabee.jpg
31 KB, 664x360
how to get good advice here?
i have posted here before and there have been helpful people that helped me with their advice, but i made a post seeking legitimate advice and i only get a couple of answers and one was from this "man up suck it up" type of person, i don't think i can do anything with that kind of "advice" i wouldn't know how to
>>
>>17185665
So try again? Not in this topic though because every post in here will be to tell you to stop being a bitch.
>>
If you want good advice don't go to 4chan. This board alone is riddled with trolls, cucks, and attention seekers. I think you know this though and are an attention seeker yourself.
>>
>>17185665

hard to say without telling us what the problem is. generally you have to make sure you word advice correctly.

but one thing you have to consider is that many people come here saying they want advice, but in reality they want a magical option that fixes everything.

the phrase 'you cant have your cake and eat it to' came about because cakes were considered pretty, something nice to look at. cakes are somewhat of a decoration for a party. you cannot have your cake (as in there, to look at) and also eat the cake.

everything comes with a sacrifice. saying 'how can i ask out a girl without risking my friendship with her' is impossible.

many times when a guy asks how to do something that is considered extremely basic like 'how can i get the courage to ask a girl out' it literally is a matter of 'manning up'. same for things like 'how can i get my co worker to stop being mean' or other things.
>>
>>17185680
if i wanted atenttion i would go on social media, not on an anonymous board where no one knows who i am

>>17185682
right, what i'm looking for is a way to make money without sacrificing much of my day, if i could come up with something that takes me 4 hours and makes 36 bucks a day i could fund my career, the reason why i don't want a 9-5 job is that i need that time to go to school and study, if the amount of money is smaller but not by much i could do it, there's a lot of shit happening in my life right now and i realize that this is what i need and i'm willing to work, not just get rich quick or something, i want to study so i can have a job that has to do with my passion that's about it. i know spanish, some programming, i'm not a computer genius but i would say i'm an advanced user since i've worked in IT before, i am also somewhat good at teaching but i don't know who to freelance from where i live
>>
>>17185699

thats literally not what you said before.

either way i wish you luck.
>>
>>17185699
Wanting attention literally has nothing to do with knowing one's identity, but I mean you don't have to justify yourself to me.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.