[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've made a huge mistake
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1x04_Key_Decisions_(51).png (707 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
1x04_Key_Decisions_(51).png
707 KB, 1440x810
I drunkenly hooked up with a girl who's in unrequited love with me.
>have known her for two years, knew about her feelings for at least a year and a half
>was very clear I did not feel the same, but I was still flirty and did kiss her once a long time ago
>care about her a lot but just am not emotionally attracted to her
>don't want to lose her as a friend but I don't know what the hell the best course of action is
>still making out with her even after we sobered up

She's studying abroad here for a year and going back to Japan in a few weeks. I won't see her until at least spring of 2017. Help.
>>
How many times have you made this thread now?
>>
Just to be clear, what do you mean by hooking up? Kids confuse me these days.
>>
>>17175509
Second time. The other one 404'd before I could get to it.

>>17175516
Sorry, said "hooking up" for sake of brevity. She gave me a handjob and I fingered her. But we went from zero physical contact (i.e. no kissing or anything vaguely romantic) in a year and a half to that in one night.
>>
>>17175506
This is completely your own fault and mistake. You've led on a woman with intense feelings for you, so don't get angry or frustrated and lash out of she eventually out at you. Bottom line. You need to show that you at least maintain a teaspoon of maturity in your retarded, college sophomore body.

You are responsible for the pain you will eventually cause her. Take it.
>>
>>17176374
I'm neither angry nor frustrated. I feel terrible for being a terrible person. What should I do?
>>
>>17176459
Nothing really.

Just stop with the touchy stuff and find a time to restate you don't have feelings for her and highlight you only made out because you were drunk.

She'll be upset. She'll survive being upset. She'll go home and hate on you for a while.
>>
>>17176465
I told her I didn't feel the same way, but that I did tell her I found her physically attractive. She said surely we're more than friends and I agreed with that. But I told her a relationship was not something I imagined myself in. Still, it's a mess.
>>
Ok, so you have told her no relationship.
She's told you but surely more than friends

Sounds like you can get a few fucks out of this, if you ask me. Provided that you make it clear that this isn't going to turn into any LDR. Just have fun, she knows what she's doing.

Or maybe I'm just an asshole as well, idk.
I was in a similar situation earlier this year. The woman in question only showed interest as soon as I took her home, but she soon developed feelings. My mates warned me about it, but she never really told me her self, until one night, after fucking/dating for three months, when she suddenly expressed concerns about exclusivity. I told her I couldn't promise her anything, and that I wasn't really in love with her. Now she hates my guts, and I have to live with the fact that I didn't tell her earlier.

So don't do what I did. Express that you can dig it, but not looking for relationship. ASAP.
>>
>>17177675
Thanks for the insight, Anon. It would be nice because I haven't put benis in vagoo for over two years, but her friendship is more important to me.
>>
OP, listen to this fag, he's right >>17177675
>>
Was she a good lay at least? Why not leave it as friends with benefits?
>>
>She's studying abroad here for a year and going back to Japan in a few weeks. I won't see her until at least spring of 2017. Help.

Looks to me you like her despite what you're telling us and yourself.
>>
>>17177786
What makes you say that?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.