[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT. How to stop attracting ugly girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2
File: lolwhat.png (171 KB, 374x347) Image search: [Google]
lolwhat.png
171 KB, 374x347
How exactly do I stop this?

Its getting on my nerves. Everywhere I go its ugly or ugly hambeasts that approach me.

I just want a nice girl for me, not somebody thats disgusting.

How do you guys deal with this exactly?
>>
Try not to be so shallow
>>
>>17174652

lol

ugly is ugly anon, its not that I am shallow.
>>
File: 5361413016_234fb3238f_z.jpg (198 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
5361413016_234fb3238f_z.jpg
198 KB, 640x480
Date a hambeast and exercise, diet and lose weight together
>>
>>17174651

Stop being ugly
>>
>>17174651
Had the same problem, I stopped surrounding myself from ugly hambeasts, now no one hits on me ;D
>>
You're too flirty with then. You probably don't even realize it because you're flirty with most girls.
>>
>>17174651
Who cares? Just be grateful and move on with your life. Do you get all butt-hurt and insecure when a gay guy hits on you? Just brush off their advances. Really not that hard man.
>>
>>17174651
Same attracts same. Maybe the problem is you yourself are ugly
>>
>>17174705
Not saying that OP isn't ugly, but by that logic Brad Pitt is ugly too because some ham-planet somewhere likes him.
>>
>girl: I wish ugly people wouldn't hit on me
>/adv/ ye I wish creeps would die
>boy: I wish ugly people wouldn't hit on me
>/adv/ you are lucky you get any attention you creep

erry time
>>
>>17174723
How hard is it for a guy to turn down or ignore an unattractive woman? We already pretend they don't exist anyway so just keep doing that.
>>
>>17174651
you might look like a low target, or maybe its the way you project yourself that attracts those girls. Have you tried approaching the kind of girls you want?
>>
>>17174651

got a pic of yourself?

in my experience if you are 'reasonably attractive' then ugly girls will throw themselves at you. they do so because they believe that you are hot enough that they should want you, but not so hot that you would immediately reject them.

therefore they chase you, because you are the best they could ever hope to score. kind of like you with a hotter chick.

that being said you DONT have to settle.

I get hit on often enough by women who arent 'my type' (re: ugly) but if i put in the effort with more attractive girls, i tend to land them. not always, its not fool proof, but it happens.

theres no way to stop uggos from hitting on you though
>>
>>17174651
Ill ask you a few questions, and depending on how you answer I can know for certain why you are attracting ugly girls:

> are you attractive?
> how do you rate yourself?
> if you were a girl, why would you date yourself?
>>
>>17174660

this

/thread
>>
>>17174733

harder than you think. cuz they dont always take no for an answer

>go to an anime meetup
>everyone there is really awkward
>girl asks me out in front of everyone there
>lots of laughs and awkwardness
>say im not interested.
>repeat in text that im not interested (Yeah we swapped numbers)
>she plasters my phone with compliments and promising she wont kidnap me if i come to her place to see her projects
>then does the same on the meetup page
>i already explained twice really concisely im not interested in dating
>says 'i love you' when she hangs up the phone

sometimes just tellign them doesnt help. and you dont want to hurt their feelings cuz they arent evil by any means
>>
>>17174751
>go to an anime meetup

>why am I approached by hambeasts

There's your answer OP
>>
>>17174657

Then get married, and watch her sigh in relief as she starts stuffing again.
>>
>>17174763

she wasn't a hambeast. she was really short, but she was also really really skinny. she just wasn't 'hot'.
>>
>>17174751
Are there any that are at least attractive enough to give a chance? Women with more modest looks tend to be more eager to please in bed and will do just about anything you want. They also tend to be a lot nicer and lower maintenance. Not like you have to marry them or anything. Otherwise just make it very clear you want to be nothing more than friends.
>>
>>17174751
>anime meetup
I love Chinee cartoons as much as the next guy, but do you honestly think the kind of chicks who go there aren't going to be autismo freaks? Normal women wouldn't do that come on
>>
>>17174790
Not OP but I know a very pretty girl who goes to anime conventions. She's extremely nice. She's currently dating a fat deadbeat guy.
>>
>>17174790
Well the white girls in anime clubs tend to go full weaboo mode, but some of the Asian girls are pretty normal.
>>
>>17174651
>approach me

That's your problem. Girls with self-respect wait for guys to approach them. Every time.
>>
>>17174787

im gay so its a moot point.

>>17174790

im not autismo so i was surprised how many people there seemed to be. i showed up 2 HOURS LATE introduced myself, and was informed that no one there had introduced themselves to each other yet. they just sat down and watched anime silently. so i made em circle up and talk.

im not even that big a fan of anime, i just live in la and looking for friends who are more into those more niche geek interests.

there were several women there, some hot, some not, some plain. only one seemed full autist.
>>
>>17174796
Perhaps. But your chances of scoring a kuhwaii Asian girl otaku who isn't a weirdo and speaks fluent English is slim. If you're set on weebs use /soc/
>>
>>17174796

this i think. the hot chick there was hella asian.
>>
>>17174804
>gay
You should have mentioned that sooner. That's kind of an important part we need to know to give you advice. Well in that case the obvious thing to do would be to tell them you are gay.
>>
>>17174812

im not OP. just an innocent bystander in the thread also giving advice.

i dont like to tell em im gay tho
>>
>>17174819
>Don't like to tell them I am gay
Why? No reason to hide it or anything. You should always be proud of who you are. Unless you are a serial killer or something.
>>
Maybe you're just being too friendly with them? Some uglies are so desperate, all it takes is a guy being nice to them or having a friendly conversation with them to make them believe he's interested.

Don't know how you can stop it from happening other than trying to keep to yourself during conversations. Casually bringing up that you have a girlfriend is a quick way to get them off your back too, unless they're extremely desperate.
>>
>>17174826
Not any of those anons but in some places being gay is extremely frowned upon, to say the least. Also from my experience the animefags croud in my area is 90% homophobic, for some reason.
>>
>>17174826

>you should always be proud of who you are

im of the mindset that pride is only for something you've accomplished or achieved. if i dont need to be 'out' then i dont like to be. im not ashamed. my parents know, I live in los angeles, i work in west hollywood, i go to gay clubs, have sex with gay dudes, etc.

but no one needs to know. its not really any of their business. you might think it relevant in this case, bu t i dont think i should hve to out myself to an entire group of strangers im just starting to get to know just cuz a girl publicly asked me out.

saying 'sorry, im not looking to date' is all i should ever have to say. and its true soo...
>>
>>17174840
Seems to me like it would be an easy way to get them off your dick, but you do you man. You are right it should be enough, but if it were you would not be complaining. I don't really see it as outing yourself. I mean who in California is still hostile to gays? Especially in the area you live in. Like I said though you have to do it your way.
>>
>>17174826
Anon, they're anime fans. If he reveals he's gay, it's only a matter of time before some retarded fujoshits start obsessing over it and harass him about it. Keeping quiet really is the better choice here.
>>
>>17174804
If they just sat there and watched anime they're probably full on social retards. Even the hot ones. I'm sure you've seen plenty of "hot" "nerdy" youtubers with perfect makeup and dyed hair but you can just tell they never leave the house and probably met all their bfs on Gaia. LA has tons of events to attract more geeky and alternative people. Even a flee market or festival will likely attract some people like that and it'll be much easier to approach them
>>
>>17174855
Serious. They'll start shipping him with naruto characters
>>
>>17174850

perception is everything anon. being gay with people who 'OMG I LOVE GAY PEOPLE SO MUCH' can be more annoying then dealing with a legitimate homophobe. at least when a homophobe insults you you dont have to pretend to be cool with it.

and im not even talking about girls who want a pet gay. being a 'gay best friend' to a straight guy can be a really great relationship. but its not the same as just being another 'one of the guys'. no matter what way you slice it, the idea of me being gay effects the way they view me. and im very much comfortable just not being gay. by the time they find out, they will already have their opinions of me, as me, and that will be fine. until then, why just open with 'HI IM A FAGGOT'

if im in the closet, and i say i like buffy, people think 'oh you're a geek' which i am. if i say i like rugby they say 'well yeah, you're from guam'.

but if im out and i say 'i like buffy' they say 'well yeah cuz you're a gay boy'. and if i say i like rugby they think 'OH WELL YOU'RE COMPENSATING FOR BEING GAY' (and yes, people have told me this before).

its just better to be in the closet in general. life flows more smoothly when you dont have to 'be' gay.

> would not be complaining

im not. OP complained, and i chimed in with an exprience. desu i find the situation more funny than anything and im obviously flattered. its also the lesser of two evils.

>>17174856

>they're probably retards

well even if you put a smart normal person in a room with retards who dont introduce themselves, its rough. i mean i really only introduced myself cuz i was oblivious and assumed they had already.

>people online

im just speaking from my experience irl. though we did meet through meet up? there were hot chicks. maybe they were autists but didnt seem so. quiet at best
>>
>>17174864
>>17174864

not a big difference than now, people were talking about how me and the girl were the OTP of the meet, how they should write fanfiction etc. one girl would not shut up about it when we traded numbers
>>
>>17174671

I am not flirty with them. Look, the thing is that I want them to know their place and not approach me AT ALL, in the meantime I can approach nicer girls without having to deal with ugly hambeasts bothering me.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.