[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vagina smells bad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (11 KB, 211x246) Image search: [Google]
image.png
11 KB, 211x246
What it says as the subject.

>24, female
>virgin, but I've used dildos many times
>dildo with condom over it is only thing that goes inside me nowadays
>I don't use my fingers to masturbate nor do I use tampons
>I don't douche
>not on any medications whatsoever
>last time I fapped was several days ago in last week
>A long time ago I got my first Pap smear and they said everything is alright down there
>my period cycle is regular as shit, nothing wrong with it
>vaginal discharge is appearing as normal, as it always has
>no pain

What the fuck is going on? Do I have an infection? Was the condom or dildo not clean enough? How do I stop these bad smells? I wash my actual asshole and my labia folds, so I know the smell is coming from my vag.

There is one thing I know might be the cause of the smells but it's embarassing. Then again this is an anonymous place. If everything is ruled out then I'll assume this is the cause
>>
>>17172921
>no abnormal discharge
>no itching/burning
bacterial vaginosis
im not a doctor, but ive handled more than my share of vaginas. your doctor will give you a week or so of antibiotics to take, and youll be all set. remember to clean your toys thoroughly after each use.
>>
>>17172951
Anon that's what I think it might be. Not cleaning it enough. Very ashamed to admit that. You see after sex I want to relax, not immediately wash up. I do fap with towels under me so I can release all the jucies I want. Then I wrap up my dildo in a towel to hide it and then don't touch it till I wanna use it again.
I thought a condom over it would kind of negate anything left residually on the toy
>>
>>17172951
> ive handled more than my share of vaginas

Are you sure? I had bacterial vaginosis once, and it itched and burned like a motherfucker.

>>17172921
How often do you soak in the bathtub instead of just showering? That may possibly help.
>>
>>17172971
To both of you anons, not experiencing any itching or burning.

I sit and soak in the bathtub just about every day during shower time
>>
Well thanks guys. I guess I'll just have to make an appointment to the people I visited last time for a Pap smear. This is embarassing as shit though. I might also have a UTI so I'd better go anyway.
>>
>>17172981
Sitting in the bath can cause vaginal infections. Showers are optimal. The lubrication on condoms can cause vaginal infections. Your soap could cause imbalance, too. Use nothing with glycerin or oil / sugar-based preservatives in it (Dove brand, basic bar with no scent, is great alternative and does not have infection-causing ingredients.) Bacterial vaginosis can be near symptom-less. Use boiled (not boiling) water to clean toys; wash in the water with a safe soap, do not soak for an extended period of time, allow to air-dry thoroughly.
>>
>>17172971
bv starts to itch and burn if you leave it untreated for a bit i believe.

>>17172962
>wrap up my dildo in a towel to hide it and then don't touch it till I wanna use it again
and now you know
clean your toys, kids
clean your damn toys
thats kinda gross btw. its like the female equivalent of the cum encrusted sock thats been used for years without being washed
>>
Which "bad" smell is it? Is it fishy, is it musty, does it smell like shit? The vagina has 3 main groups of bacteria that control its environment and the smell, usually slathering your dildo in plain yoghurt for your next masturbation session covers it.

>condom over the dildo

Don't do this, Latex causes micro abrasions along the vaginal wall.
>>
>>17173016
It smells like death or rotting almost. Also
>yogurt
That sounds unhealthy.

>latex abrasions
I don't believe you
>>
>virgin
>used dildos many times
Technically you're not a virgin.
>>
>>17173386
Technically your mom is not a virgin.
>>
File: 1461875846052.png (302 KB, 479x455) Image search: [Google]
1461875846052.png
302 KB, 479x455
>>17172921
Why are you asking a bunch of neck beard fags for medical advice? Go see a doctor.
>>
>>17173386
The only way to lose virginity is to have a penis enter a vagina, the hymen is stretched and doesn't mean anything.
>>
>>17173433
Should I go to the ones that did my Pap smear? And how do I even begin to word what the issue is? It's very embarassing
>>
>>17172921
Is the smell something like heavy sweat, only much worse? That's your natural vaginal musk, which may be temporarily heavier than usual.

Is it more sour or vinegary? That could be yeast or infection.
>>
Hey guys, I have a question related to vaginas.

I've been feeling like something is going to fall out of my vagina, and looking this symptom up it is apparently a sign of prolapse.

Why would this happen when I'm young and a virgin (only ever stuck a finger up there, and rarely at that)? Does anyone else have this?
>>
>>17172962
>I thought a condom over it would kind of negate anything left residually on the toy

Think about it like this: after you put the condom on, do you wash your hands, or go straight to dildo in poon?

Towel damp with body fluids is like the perfect environment for breeding germs.
>>
http://www.top10homeremedies.com/how-to/how-to-get-rid-of-vaginal-odor.html

Here are some options.

Apple cider or white vinigar woukd be my firat choice.
>>
The ph may be off balance. You can buy things to get it back to normal from pharmaceutical stores, it's usually a gel you have to squirt up your vagina. I used a soap with lemon in once and it made my vagina smell off so I used that gel stuff and it worked really well. Try using just water to wash your vagina or you can buy shower gels that are made for your vagina, they're less harsh and don't disturb the natural ph. If none of that works then go and see a doctor.
>>
>>17172921
>labia folds,
ROASTIE DETECTED
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.