[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I like a girl from college, we have a great relationship but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1463928306677.png (432 KB, 509x371) Image search: [Google]
1463928306677.png
432 KB, 509x371
I like a girl from college, we have a great relationship but I dont know if she likes me back, sometimes it looks like she does, but other times it just looks like she is a friendly person to anybody.

I want to be with her, but I dont want to look desperate, how should I sort this out?
>>
dude, why don't you just ask her?

"hey, i know this might sound weird but i just need to ask, do you like me?"

that's it
>>
>>17170326
Well you could try straight up asking her out. Chances are, she hasn't fully decided how she feels about you. A date could be a good way to sort it out.

>based Kate
>>
I think that asking her straight out would put her in a complicated position, specially if she doesnt know what she feels about me yet. Asking her on a date would be a better thing, thing is she has declined hanging up with me twice (once because she was sick and now because she is busy with study).

Thing is, she sits with me in class, even if Im alone, and she has invited me for lunch in the past. Im confused as fuck.
>>
Ask her out
>>
>>17170354
Did she invite you for lunch before or after you asked her out twice?
>>
>>17170547
before, and after i send her some text messages caring about how she was
>>
>>17170578
She likes you as a friend then. You can still get her but ironically your best chance is to forget about her.
>>
>>17170587
well, to be honest she invited me for lunch after i asked her out, but we havent gone for it yet
>>
>>17170601
*again
>>
>>17170601
Oh, sorry, your previous post wasn't very clear. My gf was like that too. It's hard, but you have to be persistent without being needy.
>>
>>17170619
nah dont worry, it was my fault, I didnt explain the whole thing. thx for the advice
>>
I think you should take it slow. Don't ask her on dinner dates yet, but try to "casually" be around her a lot, and invite her to lunches together (but not through text - for example, during class just casually say "hey, want to get some lunch" or something. She might not want to lead you on if she hasn't decided yet.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.