[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is it weird to wear sunglasses at night, or going out at night?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 805289154587_shad_qt.jpg (21 KB, 594x385) Image search: [Google]
805289154587_shad_qt.jpg
21 KB, 594x385
is it weird to wear sunglasses at night, or going out at night?

The reason I ask is because over the past year and a half, I have started to go blind in my right eye. I am self concious about it and it has become slightly lazy as I have no more central vision and I am at 20/400 in it. I can have surgery to fix the lazy eye, but the physical toll of 7 eye surgeries to fix my eye over the last 1 1/2 years makes me want to wait.

So would it be weird to wear sunglasses all the time?
>>
>>17169569
>So would it be weird to wear sunglasses all the time?
No. Just snap your fingers as you walk.
>>
>>17169569
Not all that weird, but you should assume people who see you will think you are completely blind. And it will be even harder to see.
>>
>>17169569
I'll assume you're a complete douche
>>
>>17169613
no just really self conscious and it is embarrassing. You never know how amazing vision is until you lose some of it. It scares the shit out of me still knowing that there might never be a fix in my lifetime
>>
>>17169613
Well, now you know that some people have a good reason to wear them because they're fucking blind
>>
>>17169569
I know it's difficult to not be self conscious about it, but hopefully this helps a little. My dad has been blind in one eye since he was a kid. His is a little lazy but it seriously doesn't detract from his looks at all. He always had gorgeous girlfriends my whole life and his now wife is lovely. So aesthetically speaking it has never seemed to matter.
>>
I wear MY sunglasses at night.... So I can, so I can. Not weird but patches are cool and people would assume you have a real reason to wear it as oppose to judging your mentality. With sunglasses you might get harassed.
We need more patch fashion on this world.
>>
>>17169769
maybe it because I have only had it for a small amount of time why it really digs at me
>>
>>17169778
That's totally normal, just try not to let it get you too down. Losing the sight is horrible but you can still lead a totally normal life. My dad is the happiest guy I know. Hang in there man
>>
>>17169569
>I can have surgery to fix the lazy eye, but the physical toll of 7 eye surgeries to fix my eye over the last 1 1/2 years makes me want to wait.

Take the surgery man,
>>
People will assume you've used drugs, cause that's why people wear sunglasses at night. That May ir may not be a problem to you
>>
>>17169569
if anyone asks just tell them your going fucking blind
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.