[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gay guy crushing hard on straight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 4L_HBo6mbay.jpg (41 KB, 538x358) Image search: [Google]
4L_HBo6mbay.jpg
41 KB, 538x358
I've developed a crush on a classmate from 2 and a half years. He has those moments that make me think "I did that when I pretended to be straight, he's gay" but sometimes (mainly when we're with other people) he talks about some girl he likes. The only way for me to stop crushing on him is to know 100% that he isn't gay. My plan is to say something like "hey, I know it sounds weird, but you seem like the perfect friend to smoke a joint and talk about everything and nothing at the same time. You down?" (It's true, he's smart, and that's the main reason I fell for him) and ask him while high, so maybe I get the truth out. You guys think it's a good idea?
He doesn't know that I'm gay but I don't care if he finds out
>>
>>17169420
Nothing wrong with being gay. Nothing wrong with crushing. Shit tier thinking though on "oh let's fuck up his mental faculties and somehow pray thay rolling the dice works out in my favor"

I'd sure as fuck respect you a lot less if you pulled that shit with me...and I've been on your friends side of the fence in this situation. What's next, get him so stoned that he won't know you're going down on him?

Fucking hell.
>>
>>17169433
What the fuck dude I just want to KNOW IF he's gay or not, not drug him to fuck him in the spot!
>>
>>17169457
Right, because drugging him to know whether or not you might want to share your heart and a part of your life with him is in NO WAY NEARLY as bad as drugging him up for a bit of head bobbin.

What the hell are you thinking.
>>
>>17169420
this is what annoys me about homosexuals;
>respect me for my sexuality
>i was born this way!
>how do i turn this person im attracted too to my own sexuality
>>
>>17169474
>implying that straight men doesn't get girls drunk JUST to fuck em
>>17169481
Read faggot (kek the irony) if he says no I'M OUT, I won't bother him anymore
>>
>>17169502
Point is, just be yourself, be truthful, and don't rely on altered mental states to get a confession out of someone.

It's a shit tier move
>>
>>17169420
Hmm. Well it is college. Perhaps just make a move on him? Maybe it's awkward if you fail but honestly, I don't see this whole "Lets talk about high stuff btw are you gay?" thing panning out.
>>
>>17169420
you have several choices
1. tell him you are gay and you want to screw him etc
2. he tells you he is straight and hates you
3. he tells you he is straight and you and him are friends nothing more.
>>
>>17169502
Additionally, you pulling the straight man getting a woman drunk JUST to fuck them proves my point. It's wrong in this example. Why the hell are you trying to justify yourself this way?

If he's chill, digs you, and is perhaps open to trying...Shouldn't it be a true expression of interest rather than a fucked up brainpan?
>>
Vast majority of people will occasionally display a minute amount bisexuality on occasion, that doesn't make them flamers totally down for an ass reaming. I think you're just seeing what you want to see.

Also trying to intoxicate someone so you can pry out intimate personal information is a pretty disgusting thing to do. Why don't you have the slightest bit of courtesy towards the guy you apparently respect, and ask him when he's sober if he's gay?
>>
gay guy here. stop being a fucking predator. if someone tells you they're straight take it at face value and never think of it again. it's their move to make if they're curious. looking for little signs that someone might be willing to experiment is wrong.

it's one thing to ask someone if they're in the closet cause you're worried about them. it's another (selfish, predatory) thing to get someone intoxicated to ask that question because you're thirsty for the D.

rule number one of having straight friends is to at all times respect their fucking boundaries. following this rule has its own benefits.

my best friend/roommate is straight and feels comfortable being half/not dressed, will initiate a long hug and usually makes me feel whatever muscle group he worked out that day. he wouldn't feel comfortable with me if I was a faggot constantly scheming to get his dick in my mouth like OP. he's hot and we're best friends, but I'm not going to cross his boundaries because I'm actually his friend. you need to be a friend to your friend too.

OP would for sure think my roommate is questioning. he's not. he likes his ego stroked, is an exhibitionist, and has a tactile personality. he has a girlfriend of a year and before that he fucked half the girls on campus through tindr.

if you were in my position you'd be in love. you'd get your heart broken for no reason. stop wasting your time and don't go down this path before you bum your friend out cause your horny.
>>
File: chad eating pizza.jpg (329 KB, 673x505) Image search: [Google]
chad eating pizza.jpg
329 KB, 673x505
Can anyone ITT read?
>>
>>17169573
You got it all wrong guys, and maybe I didn't express myself correctly. Have you ever wanted to know if your crush liked you? It's the same, I just want to know. that's all, just simple human curiosity. Even if he's gay, I won't push him to go out with me or do anything that he doesn't want.
>>
>>17169630
Pretty sure we understood just fine. No one is giving you shit for wanting to know.

What you're getting shit for is somehow justifying to yourself and others that getting stoned and broaching the question with him is somehow OK.

It's not. Be a happy faggot . Find a happy semi faggot or full blown faggot to do magical sparkly faggot things with. But if you're concerned with the truth behind his feelings...and your own I might add...then ditch this horseshit notion that a confession while high, or stoned, or drunk is somehow a good idea. It's a shit idea.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.