[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the fuck does this shit have to happen?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (725 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
725 KB, 640x1136
Why the fuck does this shit have to happen?
>>
Because kids jump on the bed, it says right in the title
>>
Why did something like 7000 children die today because they didn't have access to clean drinking water?

The world is a shitty, dirty, violent, awful place, you pansy-ass faggot motherfucker.
>>
>>17166160
if you don't want to get treated like a bitch don't jump on the bed
>>
>>17166160
Texas is full of wealthy white families, their children are spoiled. It's also incredibly conservative in many areas, therefore social services and counseling let alone good education aren't always common.

He looks too young to be a good father, I'm guessing the child's mother was also young. Affluenza is real, not saying I agree with it or that it's any less horrible.
>>
>>17166160
A while back, I was scrolling through /gif/. You know, casually looking for fap material...

When I accidentally stumbled upon a clip from a rather graphic video. The video was of a pig in a third world country, that had somehow gotten ahold of a human baby, and was ripping it apart so that it could eat it.

Now, I am a man of the 21st century. I have seen my share of disturbing footage, just casually thrown around like it was a pair of grandma's panties...

But, something about that clip struck me.

I stopped what I was doing. I got off the internet for a while, and I started thinking hard about, not only my own mortality, but the mortality of everyone I ever knew or cared about.

I thought about everyone who had ever hurt me. And I thought about all those anonymous strangers I pass on the streets and 4chans of life.

I thought about everyone I ever hurt. I thought about some people that I've done some pretty unspeakable things to.

Even though that clip was only a few seconds long, something about it stuck with me. You have to be the best person you can be. Nothing else will do.

There are pigs eating children out there. You can't afford to be an asshole in a world like that.
>>
Life is cruel and unfair.

That's pretty much the top and bottom of it.

Best you can do is make the best of what you have and try to have a positive impact on those around you who deserve your efforts.
>>
>>17166252
>There are pigs eating children out there.

There are also children eating pigs.
>>
>>17166163
This. OP only cares about this one because it's close.
>>
>>17166264
That's very true.

Just more thought to add to the fire...
>>
>>17166272

Not OP

I agree with your (his) sentiment in principal. The life of some hick child in America is no more worthy than the life of a dead child in Sub-Saharan Africa. May have more potential though that's not always the case...

Similar question, why did any of those 7000 children have to die?
>>
maybe if that stupid dick head of a 3 year old wasn't jumping on the bed he wouldn't haven gotten shot
>>
>>17166298
He was a fucking 3 year old you asshole. I bet your the type that would save a stupid fucking animal over a human kill yourself psychopath.
>>
File: the boss.jpg (91 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
the boss.jpg
91 KB, 1024x768
>>17166160
I guess there's just a meanness in this world.
>>
>>17166264
Who cares? Pigs don't have souls animal life can't equate to human life.
>>
>>17166272
I never fucking said I only care about this one this is one example of thousands unfortunately.
>>
>>17166252
That was a baby rhesus monkey.
>>
>>17166374
>Pigs don't have souls

Neither do humans

>animal life can't equate to human life

On the grandest scale, the life of Mr Umbongo Ooga Booga's infant who starved to death child equates to probably less than that pet you named and like. Indeed, there are animals out there that through benevolence or stupidity, have saved human lives. More lives than you probably have.

In truth, all life is cheap and the maneuverable relativity is minuscule.
>>
>>17166374
>Pigs don't have souls
and we do?
>>
>>17166392
>Neither do humans
It's his belief, leave him be.
>On the grandest scale, the life of Mr Umbongo Ooga Booga's infant who starved to death child equates to probably less than that pet you named and like.
That's just your opinion, it doesn't really have any significance here.
>Indeed, there are animals out there that through benevolence or stupidity, have saved human lives. More lives than you probably have.
If every animal saved a human life this would apply here, some animals save lives, some humans do as well.
>In truth, all life is cheap and the maneuverable relativity is minuscule
Why are you trying to force your beliefs on others?
>>
>>17166288
Because Africa is a corrupt shithole that's only real use is pushing agendas in the west

OP, white trash is white trash
>>
>>17166252
I know this women who only has a thumb in one of her hands because a pig ate the others fingers, still she study computer science and tries her best. It makes me so grateful know I'm a perfectly healty human being.
>>
>>17166374
Souls don't exist, you fucking retard. Kill yourself.

>>17166400
>It's his belief, leave him be.
No. FUCK YOU.
>>
>>17166160
Kids rising kids
>>
>>17166252
Never seen this pasta before.
>>
>>17166400

>It's his belief, leave him be.
He expressed an opinion, I countered it. I don't see the issue.

>That's just your opinion, it doesn't really have any significance here.
Nor does yours. We're shitposting on a Malawian pottery board.

>If every animal saved a human life this would apply here, some animals save lives, some humans do as well.
Few animals of any species save the lives of humans. More humans save the lives of humans than animals but same can be said that of any species saving the lives of their own. The original statement is that there is no equivalency and my posit that animals demonstrate altruism would counter said statement.

>Why are you trying to force your beliefs on others?
What makes you think I'm trying to force anything? I'm just giving my opinion. It's down to the reader to agree or disagree. I really couldn't give a shit either way.
>>
>>17166160
>That guy fell for the "wife's son" meme
I'm laughing my ass off
>>
look on the bright side op, hes going to go to prison and will probably get ripped apart by the other inmates so his genes wont get passed on
>>
>>17166630
Do you think like a thousand years from now, maybe two thousand, people like that guy won't exist.
>>
>>17166160
The guy got pissed off at his kid. Ordinarily he might yell at him or spank him.

But he owns a gun.

Think about it.
>>
>>17166632
yep, just in much smaller proportions.
>>
>>17166630
You mean his fate will equal a 4channer's
>>
>>17166650
I've never even gotten a speeding ticket.
>>
>>17166650
sure, but whats your point?
>>
>>17166160
Well let's see... Firstly, he's a very young farther (probably a shit parent too)
Secondly, he looks like a total idiot, so there would be no surprise if he is a total idiot. Lastly, he's got a gun. Idiot + gun = disaster.

(That and 3 year olds can be rarther annoying so yeah...)

Anyway, stupid people do stupid things, it's as easy as that.
>>
>>17166370
no, that 3 year old needed to learn some fucking manners and not go around jumping on beds, normal people dont around jumping on beds
>>
>>17166738
>look on the bright side op
>he's like you
>>
>>17166791
>Well let's see...
wow youre really putting a lot of thought into this huh
>>
>>17166826
i probably wont get chopped up in prison and oh fucking no i wont have a leech paraditing off me for 18 years, the horror.
>>
>>17166252
i heard it was a stillborn though and that shit happens in the wild all the time, babies are born dead and the scavengers come along to clean it up.

i always thought the sky burials in tibet were the right thing, it just seems unnatural to pump bodies full of preservatives and stick them underground or roast them until they're dust
>>
>>17166272
Get off your fucking high horse. There's a valid point to be made about the disparity in classes and how lower class sleaze bags are basically acting as if they were in some 3rd world shit hole, getting pregnant at 15, not hacking it, and just killing off their children.

Social services need to be on these people like white trash on black friday. It takes a lot of patience and discipline to raise a child. I'm 30, and there are times when my 3 year old makes me want to hang myself. How is a low income teenage dad going to cut it without outside support?
>>
>>17166160
>>/tumblr/
>>/pol/
>>/reddit/
>>/k/
>>/out/
>>
>>17166826
also see
>>17166893
>>
>>17166633
I have. I've also stopped a violent felony without anyone getting hurt because I had a gun on me at the time. So, you know, its kind of a wash.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.