[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 15
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered
Keep your questions short for more answers.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:

>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
>Would you date a virgin?
><random insecurity>
Some do, some don't. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever. It takes hard work, time, and effort.

>I like someone. What do I do?
Ask them out.

>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out. This is something that cannot be explained. You either have learned to intuit this or you have not. If you have not, the only way to learn is experience--there are no shortcuts. So it comes back to: Just ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online. Don't complain that this isn't helpful; stupid questions deserve answers like this.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. Stop overthinking it.
Alternative answer: we don't fucking know.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't fucking know. No amount of your walls of text will fix that.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing

>Someone has made it abundantly clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>

>Brandon, that one guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships and fart guy
Fuck off
>>
>>17148541
Can girls tell the difference between confident and arrogant?
>>
Almost-bf suddenly started being online on facebook all the time, before didn't really use it. I asked if he was talking to this one girl that I was kind of suspicious before but he said no, he doesn't talk to anyone on there. Now here is where it gets weird; since this started a couple of days ago he started showing on my phone as a new messenger user. Why download the app if he doesn't talk to anyone? I asked and he said "no i don't have that, who needs that shit on their phone" and still he shows up there.
Lying?
>>
Guys,
Why do you ask girls in these threads for advice when there's a clear difference in what girls say they want and what they actually respond to?
>>
>>17148595
Yes

>>17148596
Probably, though I hope you're conscious of the fact that he's not actually your boyfriend.
>>
>>17148619
Yeah but we are exclusive.
>>
>>17148596
For one my fb can get stuck as online
But i wouldn't download the app if i didnt use it so he's lying

>>17148597
People are emotional and say stuff and do things as they feel like
But its a good way to aks stuff you cant ask strangers or your NEET sister
>>
>>17148624
If you're exclusive then you're bf/gf lol
>>
>>17148624
Doesn't sound like it based on what you've said
>>
>>17148655
That's not the point here. I was just wondering is it possible to show as a new messenger user when you haven't downloaded it?
>>
>>17148657
Probably not, that doesn't make sense. You may be his one, but you're not his only
>>
So I'm bad at gauging people, but I've been trying to be more observant after a friend has told me I need to be more aware if I want to make any headway with women. In my attempt to do so, I've recently noticed a lady friend of mine will often stare at me whenever I turn my head away especially whenever something happens where we might react (e.g. movie). In general, it seems like she's focusing her attention more towards me than anyone else in the group.

Basically, is this something insignificant or not? I'm dense as a rock and most of my relationships have been because the woman took the initiative.
>>
Should i get into hook ups or pursue tangible long term relationships?
>>
>>17148662
Do you have any advice what to do here? It'd be stupid to leave him for this cause then it'd be like "i left him because of facebook" but in my past with ex I let things similar to this (clear lying) just pass and I was cheated on really badly.
>>
>>17148624
So if you're exclusive that means that he is your boyfriend... do not let that lying fuck manipulate you into some bullshit twisted labels. Exclusive = monogamous = monogamous bf/gf. The fucking end.

And woman up. grow a pair of ovaries and confront that asswipe about what he's doing. Don't let anyone waste your time - that goes for any gender.
>>
>>17148666
Same situation with me
No idea how to help tho but interested

>>17148671
What do YOU want
Thats the key
Sex? Hook up
Everything else? Long-term
>>
'Hey, I kinda dig you, do you want to go out with me'.

How does this sound? We are both awkward. I'll probably just blurt it out and make it really awkward and hopefully they say yes. We already spend a lot of time together and i think both of us would rather just hang out more often, not 'let's go to this restaurant at x time'
>>
Guys and Girls
How do make my gf appreciate her body as much as I do? She's always so shy and negative when I tell her she's beautiful or whenever ever I see her nude. During sex, she covers her face whenever I start kissing her body. What is one to do?
>>
>>17148680
Im a guy and i while i want to have fun in my young 20s i dont want to feel guilty about that if i prefer marrying girls who have never so much as touched a dick in there lives, yet i feel like il never meet that type and that most girls i meet at this age wont be that type they will want hook ups.
>>
>>17148692
When she covers her face, pull her hands from her face, smile and kiss her on the forehead
>>
>>17148673
Talking to him about your concerns is the obvious answer. I don't really know how to bring it up though, I'm afraid.
>>
>>17148695
Same story
21 college
Disgusted my the hook-up culture and casual sex

>>17148692
Continue as usual, been there, dated that, tjey get more comfortable as time goes by from my experience
>>
>>17148692
>>17148707
If she continues buy handcuffs
>>
>>17148712
Brought it up and he said all that i posted before. I ended the conversation saying that I can't believe him because of the messenger thing and I hope he would be honest with me. Kind of scared to see if he will keep on saying nothing is going on (why? To wait to know if some other girl wants him?) or if he admits he lied and that would be bad too, to lie about a thing like this.. Well I will be cautious.
>>
I'm a 22 year old Virginia and feel completely out of step with everyone

I was reclusive for a long time, worked on putting myself out there more and entering the dating scene. I know that rejection is common but I can very seldom get a date and if that, if never advances to anything beyond

I've received many compliments in the past from women and gay men on my appearance, but I'm a little shy, typical "nice guy". Is it really necessary to become an "asshole" to increase my odds with women, or does the meme advise "just be yourself" actually work? I'm starting to fear that I'm too far behind to catch up

I also don't understand how you hook up with people. Do you just find someone and ask them to Netflix and chill? I don't understand it
>>
>>17148736
I'm going to ignore the comment about whether you have to become an asshole because if you seriously believe that, then you're too far gone for us to help you. What are you looking for: casual hookups or a relationship?
>>
>>17148595
Only sometimes. The average person is not good at telling when someone is lying so the average girl is no different.

Like how many guys can't tell when a girl is a crazy bitch or when she's just being playful.

>>17148692
You can't. Eventually she will calm down some, but unless a girl is 10/10 or some kind of narcissist she's probably always going to feel shy when she's given compliments about her looks.

How do I find a guy who won't accuse me of being crazy when we argue? I don't do anything really over the top. If someone keeps pushing my buttons I will yell. But if someone accuses me of being crazy I completely lose my shit because it makes me so fucking angry like nothing else.
>>
>>17148750
Ideally, I'd like a serious relationship. But it seems like that thing is more and more untenable in today's culture.

I guess I think monogamy is becoming outdated, I'm only now beginning to understand this. So failing that, i would probably feel less suicidally depressed it I could just manage to stick my dick In something. I want to participate in hookup culture but basically can't seem to figure out how. I feel like an outcast. I just can't seem to get laid if my life depended on it.
>>
>>17148736
Dont be an asshole unless the woman has daddy issues dont be a nice guy unless the woman is a massive dom, what you want to be is a good man somewhere in the middle with a spine treating others well but not being a pushover have boundaries and don't be afraid to say no also be brutally honest with women.
>>
How do I make her change her mind from her completely flawed logic when she is completely illogical? She won't listen if I break it down, that is certain

What I'm trying to say is her reasoning for why she doesn't "care" for me or "care" to see me is utterly non-sensical. It's flawed to a comical degree. It is blatantly defective.

I believe she has convinced herself that this is true, because girls do that a LOT. They actually convince themselves of their beliefs and hide their feelings so well, to the point where they genuinely convince themselves that what they believe is true. I don't believe that she actually just doesn't care about me because these are the actual reasons, but rather that she doesn't care for me because she simply convinced herself that these are the reasons why she doesn't care and that they're true. How do I make her at least see how stupid it is? Does she simply need to be told straight that it's wrong without explaining it with logic?
>>
>>17148781
>I believe she has convinced herself that this is true, because girls do that a LOT. They actually convince themselves of their beliefs and hide their feelings so well, to the point where they genuinely convince themselves that what they believe is true.
You're coming across as doing this exact thing yourself
>>
>>17148781
So you're saying a girl rejected you and you're trying to convince her she likes you? You can't change someone's opinion of you forcefully, and she doesn't need a reason for not liking you.

If I mis-read, I apologize.
>>
>>17148762
Never told a girl she was crazy vecause of that
Stupid if she continues to act smart and tries to be right but isnt? Yes

>>17148781
My ex lies to herself about herself to feel better about herself and to forget that she's a total shit of a person who will cheat and lie and cry to get attention and positive reinforcement
>>
>>17148707
That's really sweet, don't know why I haven't done that yet. Thanks man
>>17148713
How long did it take for her to get used to it?
>>17148715
Oh my...

While on the topic of sex, my gf has lately been acting a bit strange during sex. And by that, I mean it strange for her since she's usually so innocent. She's been asking me to bite her, spank her, call her names and one time she asked me to choke her. Im up for it all (except the choking part) but it just really surprised me. What do I make of this?
>>
>>17148793
Same thing happened

How long did it take? Uhm half a year/ one year

But she was also a girl who wanted stuff like that, surprised me out too
>>
>>17148793
The most "innocent" looking girls are usually the kinkiest... choking turns lots of girls on. Try it.
>>
>>17148800
And you went along with it? Ok then. Guess she's just opening up to me and I'm just over thinking this.
>>17148816
I'm just afraid of actually hurting her if I attempt to choke her
>>
>>17148824
I was scared shitless at first becsuse you see a short girl who's really weak and anemic and im a 6'4 huge guy

She wanted me to bruise her too and choke her and all of that and at first it made me uncomfortable as i cant really gauge my strength at such low fu k me this sounds so stupid but levels as she can bruise easily
But yeah when i got used to it after a few weeks i enjoyed it too

She couldn't sit and hee tits were bruised as fuck but she got really aroused by that
>>
>>17148788
No. We used to be in love. Some shit happened, we broke up and the situation got worse. We're back to talking now, but instead of the reasons she had before, which were actually sensible, she has these ironclad new reasons as to why she doesn't care about me.

Don't get me wrong, her reasons were valid to use as to why she doesn't want a relationship, but that's not what I'm looking for. I just want her in my life again. I absolutely refuse to be in a relationship with her again, and wouldn't go into one again unless she acknowledges it WILL turn to shit, and it won't be my fault. But we enjoyed one another's company and we have fun together. She's an interesting person and I enjoy being with her, even while I'm with other girls and I don't want to lose that.

She's using these menial reasons as fuel to say she doesn't care about me and doesn't care to see me. Thing is, I know when she sees me she can't help but be happy and have a great time. That's why she avoids me. She doesn't want to fall for me again or something. I was honest to God convinced of all her reasons until I took a fucking single step back and realized how stupid they were.

I'll put it like this: her reasoning for all this is that she doesn't care to have anything to do with me because "we have nothing in common"
Lets assume that's true. I'll give her that as long as we don't meet. There isn't a single thing she does with other guys that she can't/doesn't do with me. There is nothing. They are all boring and awkward, I know this first hand. I'm better looking than them all. I'm more interesting as a person, funnier, nicer and more loving and caring and with me she can have sex, which she used to love. Now, she uses this shit not to see me. And sometimes during a convo, she will suddenly bring up something from our relationship that went wrong. She likes to make me seem like the bad guy when she knows she did me a great wrong and use it as another reason.
>>
>>17148597
Why not ask? You can only take people and their word unless they otherwise prove untrustworthy.

>>17148692
Kisses randomly during the day. Whisper compliments in her ear. hug her. give her massages if she would like them.
Don't tell her she's beautiful if she doesn't believe it. Use different words or actions which lead to something similar to that.
>>
Ladies

When I was younger I wanted to be a priest. I'm not bad looking, and I'm not THAT socially awkward, but because I wanted to be a priest I never pursued sex. However my parents didn't want me to be a priest (I'm an only child for one thing), and ultimately I decided that my relationship with them was more important than taking up that calling, so I chose not to join.

So now I'm in the awkward position of being a virgin in my mid-twenties. How do you feel about this?
>>
>>17148845
The fact that you're so religious is more of an issue than anything.
>>
So I'm messing with okcupid, and I'm garbage at writing this profile. How important is that stuff to get your foot into the door?
>>
>>17148788
>>17148840
I want to add one thing. She doesn't like the way I "think or see things"

This is one thing I will give her full credit for. It was 100% true. We were at a disconnect there and I always acknowledged it throughout the relationship. The thing is, I believe, and I've shown, to actually change it. (This is the thing I actually convinced/lied to myself about). I haven't truly changed from the inside, but I've actually adapted the way I am to her so that we actually can share and relate on that level that was disconnected before
>>
>>17148832
So its normal to feel uncomfortable at first then?
>>17148843
I do kiss her everyday. I also I hug her, cuddle her, carry her, and I tell her she beautiful, gorgeous, amazing, stunning, etc.
>>
File: paypay.png (302 KB, 444x420) Image search: [Google]
paypay.png
302 KB, 444x420
What does it mean when your parents never hug/kiss/have sex anymore, but are still like best friends? Last time I saw them doing something like that, or heard them having sex I was around 13. I'm 18 now.
>>
>>17148879
It means you're 18 so you should be out of your parents' house and making your own way in the world, you useless fucking leech. Let your parents bang into oblivion instead of being a manchild.
>>
>>17148879
Maybe they just have sex when you're not around, stop thinking about it.
>>
>>17148888
Nice quads, senpai. I'm still in high school, nigger. Can't move out just yet.
>>
>>17148879
It means they've developed a strong enough love and bond to not need to fulfill themselves or connect with sex.

In my opinion, I think romance/sex/passion should always be present but some people are different.

Some people would say your parents' relationship has died and there's no emotion left. That could be true, but you'd know which is which.
>>
>>17148891
Nah, I see them leave for work everyday and I'm usually home when they come back, nothing ever happens.
>>
why the fuck are fat activists and fat fashionistas using makeup contouring and shit on there face to make it thinner if they are proud of being fat? why not just use makeup that makes there faces even fatter?
>>
>>17148900
I don't know and it doesn't really matter.
>>
>>17148900
The point of makeup for most people is to accentuate their features, not to completely alter them. If you're so stupid that you actually can't tell when a fat girl has contoured her face, then you're hardly better than she is.
>>
>>17148868
Its normal
You love the girl and you see a cute little thing that wants to be abused and you dont know how much is that
Youre more scared of hurting her than anything

>>17148888
Not everybody lives in murica
>>
>>17148840
>>17148862
I refuse to become friends again with my ex because I know that it'll progress because I'm too comfortable and familiar with him. Sure, I might have a happy day with him, but I know it's a fucking bad idea in the long run.

Leave her alone. Find someone else to be friends with. I don't believe you when you say you want to be just friends. It sounds like you want to prove to her that you've "changed" and that she should take you back.

Leave her be.
>>
>>17148734
Talked some more and he got a bit upset that I don't trust him. I then asked that isn't he curious why facebook shows that he has downloaded the app and he just said that he doesn't care since he hasn't downloaded it. I guess I should just trust him and think that facebook is just being weird.
>>
>>17148944
Bull. Shit.
>>
>>17148919
>Not everybody lives in murica
Even in America his statement is stupid. It's just a stupid idea to move out if you can't afford it, especially in the midst of college.
>>
>>17148944
It's not facebook acting weird lol, he HAS messenger. He's lying to your face, why can't you possibly see that?
>>
>>17148966
She obviously thinks he's lying, she's asking for advice on what to do about it
>>
>>17148966
He doesn't have it (so he says) and he hasn't even downloaded it. Facebook shows him as messenger user since two days ago. Who is lying? He gets upset if I don't trust him which leads to not being able to have a conversation. Fucking fuck I hate this all, why do people lie aasrghhggckf
>>
>>17148944
"I don't care because I haven't downloaded it". Why isn't he helping to assuage your fears at least a little bit? He could have offered to let you look through his apps.
>>
>>17148981
>inb4 it's an LDR
>>
>>17148981
Probably has already deleted it and now is more cautious if he is doing something that he wants to hide from me.
>>
>>17148983
Not ldr, just started talking about it on facebook when I noticed this
>>
>>17148977
Do you really think this relationship is going to go anywhere with him lying to your face and you unable to trust him because of it? Seriously, just ditch the liar
>>
>>17148988
Fucking this. He has messenger, he's lying to your face. Why would he hide messenger from you? He's talking to other girls.
>>
>>17149003
Exactly. If there was a perfectly innocent explanation for why he had messenger, he wouldn't be lying about why he had it. If I were you, I'd consider this an insult to my intelligence.
>>
Is loyalty a unisex concept or just a male one? Brutally honest answer
>>
>>17149003
Yeah I know it is like this, I just don't get it why he is so determined to lie if he has other girls, he doesn't need me. Fuckfuckfuck I know I have to leave him now and he just tells me that he hasn't downloaded it and the reason why he has been suddenly online so much is that he has been browsing some groups on fb but still sometimes he pops online then offline and online again after five minutes = clearly messaging someone.
>>
>>17149006
It doesnt even make sense to lie about it to me. Saying you downloaded messenger just to talk to some friends is a completely reasonable thing and would take all the heat off.
>>
>>17148940
>Leave her alone. Find someone else to be friends with.
Nah. Can't do that. I don't think she's worried about getting back together.

>I don't believe you when you say you want to be just friends. It sounds like you want to prove to her that you've "changed" and that she should take you back.

I understand how 99.9% of the time this is the case. I won't lie, it was like this for a while. But now, the more I remember or relationship, and the more I talk to her, the more I realize I truly don't want it.

I want to love her, I want to go out and chill, I want to spend time, I want to hug/kiss/fuck her but I don't want to be in a relationship because I know it would work so much better and get along so much better if we weren't. The way I think of it, it actually makes me happier that were not exclusive because I know there will be problems if we are. Just imagining them makes me happier not dating. I would be happier the way I am, going out with girls, not having my attention drowned by her, having fun alone while I have her. And I know she wants exactly that too.
>>
>>17149017
Yep, talking to other girls or catching up with an ex, something. Doesn't matter.

Leave him.
>>
>>17149017
Confront him about it, he will have a chance to defend himself and maybe you can figure out who and why
>>
>>17149023
>And I know she wants exactly that too.
And how do you know this? Because you're a mind reader who knows her so well, right? Better than she knows herself, huh?
>>
>>17149020
That's why he might be telling the truth but why isn't he interested about it? We are both very tech savvy, we study computers so it is natural for us to be interested in stuff like this. Also that's why it hurts too, does he really think I am this stupid to believe it? I have very strong intuition and it is telling me that is talking to this one girl, I already felt like he had feelings for her month ago. He has hidden his friendlist but she hasn't so I will be bad and watch if they become friends. I bet the girl won't like it if he won't add her (it took him ages to add me and I got kinda pissed about it). I feel like a fucking detective.
>>
>>17149030
Oh god so many red flags, hidden friends list too? He should at least let people who are friends with him see it. The bad thing is that you can message people even if you're not friends with them. That's how my ex cheated on me. Shit sucks, mane. This relationship is not going to work out and you know this. Save yourself and leave him.
>>
>>17149028
>And how do you know this? Because you're a mind reader who knows her so well, right? Better than she knows herself, huh?
No, you patronizing fuck. It's because she explicitly expressed this before and also said she tried doing it with me after we first broke up, which isn't exactly true. She tried it for a few days after which she begged me to date her again. But if you're going to comment on that, I'll say because at that time I was purposely choosing my moves to get her to date me again. My intentions were nothing but to date her again at that time, and I was intentionally acting in a way to pressure her to date me again, and told her that I only want a relationship with her. The thing is now she says she doesn't want that kind of dynamic with me because of the other reasons I mentioned. "Not having anything in common". Which doesn't really make sense either because the way she expressed herself was that I'd essentially be her fuckboy. I don't see why having a greatly compatible relationship would even be needed for that.
>>
>>17149048
Yeah guess there is nothing that can save this and make me trust him.
>>
>>17149049
You sound manipulative and cold.
>>
>>17149016
Anyone can be loyal, seeing makes and females as fundamentally different is the problem you may have.
>>
>>17149051
Give him one more chance to explain and then leave
>>
>>17149059
Yeah, face to face probably is best?
>>
My friend is really into poetry and art. What should I get her for her birthday?
>>
>>17149065
the D
>>
>>17149054
>You sound manipulative and cold.
I'd kill myself before someone who knew me in person said this to me. I would never do this to someone who was actually right to be in a relationship with. The reality is, she's heartless, cold, uncaring, extremely immature and small minded, short sighted, apathetic, manipulative, dishonest, disrespectful, irresponsible and cowardly. She has hurt me and put me through so much shit I didn't deserve all because I loved her more than she deserved. In the end, even after all the things she said to make me feel like shit and make me feel like I was in the wrong, when it came down to it, she couldn't explicitly say I fucked up. She said, at most "Well, you did kind of fuck up", That's it. She knows what she's done. She has said I'm a sweetheart and deserve someone else. I know this. I just can't fucking help myself.
>>
>>17148541
It's been 3 years since my last relationship. As the timescale might imply, I'm not really in a rush for another relationship but I do want to be in love again, to have progress to that wonderful openness and intimacy again. I keep being in situations where I get friendly with a girl I'm attracted to, who sends signals that she's at least moderately interested and then I do nothing. I want to ask them out and see if we're compatible and all that- I just get hit by this wall of anxiety coupled with the reminder that no matter how happy or wonderful things turn out: either I'll lose them, or they'll lose me.

So my question(s) to the lovely ladies here: Would you be open to going on a date with someone you clicked with then didn't really talk to for a few months? Would you be ok with dating someone with that sort of baggage? How would you deal with it if you were me?
>>
>>17149074
>she's heartless, cold, uncaring, extremely immature and small minded, short sighted, apathetic, manipulative, dishonest, disrespectful, irresponsible and cowardly.
Are you sure you aren't just projecting? Regardless, if you feel this way about her you shouldn't date or associate with her, you're just bringing trouble into both of your lives.
>>
>>17149060
Yes its tactful and the right way to handle it
>>
>>17149078
>Are you sure you aren't just projecting?
I know myself quite well, and I'm honest to myself.

>Regardless, if you feel this way about her you shouldn't date or associate with her,
No, I shouldn't

>you're just bringing trouble into both of your lives.
It's potential for her. Perhaps at some point, but it would essentially be all in her favor and bring her nothing but happiness. For me? Much more likely to be trouble for me, but I believe I know how to avoid all. Either way, she likely wouldn't care enough for me to be possible to bring much trouble into her life again.
>>
This girl with a boyfriend is being very flirty toward me. I've known her 2 months, and seen her maybe 6 times total now. The way she looks me in the eye tells me the most. We almost never break eye contact and even when we aren't saying words, it doesn't feel uncomfortable. She will also lay her head on my shoulder sometimes and has no fear of just being so close that our bodies are very close. Lots of compliments, and just lighting up whenever we are near eachother. Sometimes she seems distant at first, like there is some tension between us, but then it always ends up the way I described.

The biggest tell is that one time we were alone, just her and I, and that has only happened this one time. She took my hand, and tightly interlocked her fingers with mine and just stared me in the eyes for like 15 seconds as we smiled at eachother, and that stopped when our friends came back around.

The catch is that she has a boyfriend who I can tell is needy, and they have issues. Is this girl looking for attention elsewhere that she isn't receiving from him? I want to know what this girl is thinking. My friends and I think she wants out of the relationship but feels trapped, but honestly, I have no idea.
>>
girls, do you avoid asking a guy if he has a girlfriend if you're not interested in him so as to not lead the guy on? what about asking if the guy if he would date a girl of your ethnicity (as a minority)?
>>
>>17149078
>>17149086
What can I say? These are the qualities she shows, and she may actually be a bad person in the way she is now because of her age, but she honestly is sweet, nice and soft hearted. She has qualities I love in a girl, both in looks and in personality, even though I don't even think she's that good looking.
>>
>>17148773
Stop. You're thinking with your dick.
Stop and step back, and consider what you want in life. How you want your life to look. What you want to look back on.
If you do manage to go "stick your dick in something", would it really make you feel better? Feel happy when you look back on your actions? Proud of yourself?
I doubt it. Don't judge yourself by shallow standards you don't truly believe in.
Figure out what you actually need to do right now, and do that. Stop wasting your time being miserable over stupid shit.
>>
Why can't women say it straight if they don't want to spend time with someone, instead of flaking or doing shit like ignoring messages etc?
>>
>>17149202
Because most women are cowards and too afraid to take responsibility for their actions. They would rather blame someone else than feel like they did something wrong.
>>
Men: would YOU date yourself?
>>
>>17149263
Yes
I'm my type of men
A bit too arrogant sometimes though
>>
>>17149263
Holy Christ, are you kidding? If I found a girl like me I'd hold on and never let go, for fucks sake. I have my flaws and definitely need work in some areas, but I'd be more than down for the ride. I wish I could find a girl with my body, personality and looks.
>>
>>17149263
I think so? While my life is far from perfect, I like to imagine I have a well rounded personality and I have my own interests.
>>
>>17149263
Reluctantly yes.
I'm a bit of a slob, but not overly so.
Lucky for me i found a great girl who sees past that.
>>
>>17149284
>I'm a bit of a slob, but not overly so.
>Lucky for me i found a great girl who sees past that.
Maybe just work on it instead of waiting for someone that doesn't care ?
>>
>>17149202
Because that gives them a reputation of being an arrogant bitch and also the possibility to get shot (see the supreme gentleman).
>>
File: omgrun.gif (9 KB, 51x56) Image search: [Google]
omgrun.gif
9 KB, 51x56
For guys:

I'm uncomfortable when my boyfriend is thoroughly checking someone out. How can I mention this without criticising?

I'm fine with glancing at someone hot, I'm talking about when he follows someone through the room, glancing up and down her body and continuing to stare at her ass when she sits down.

>I do not want an apology
>I do not need him to stop
It's probably a very old, innocent habit by now.
I just want to express that I feel uncomfortable without making him uncomfortable?
>>
>>17149453
Well to stare as much isn't nice especially with you around but as long as he cares about you its okay i guess

Just tell him directly but don't assault him and start a fight
>>
question for girls

do you never get the urge to be something great in this world?
>>
>>17149453
your bf won't explain this to you because he is afraid of your response but this is basically it

men can't help themselves, when we see a pretty woman our lizard brain reacts.
no, your bf does not hate you or want to break up with you, its just a primal urge and you as a woman have to accept it
trust me your bf feels bad about it too
>>
>>17149202
I've known lots of men to do this too, it's either cowardice because they don't want the guilt of hurting someone or they don't care enough about your feelings to go out of their way to have a difficult conversation with you.
>>
>>17149453
>he follows someone through the room
Your boyfriend sounds like a creep
>>
File: weedy.gif (9 KB, 133x232) Image search: [Google]
weedy.gif
9 KB, 133x232
>>17149456
Ok.

>>17149465
No worries. He might not be aware how obvious it is. Nobody ever brings it up - his friends also just wait it out xD

>>17149478
Not literally! With his eyes.
>>
>>17149263
>would YOU date yourself?
Fuck yes, dat compatibility
Would be great to find a female version of me, but i'm a weirdo so that's probably unlikely

>>17149318
>possibility to get shot
Are women actually afraid of this?
As a guy with no fear of death I'm not really the best one to judge, but is that actually the thought process?
>Should I reject him or go ghost?
>If I speak to him like a human being, what could happen?
>He might pull out a gun and shoot me
>Should ghost then
In what kind of environment is that a likely scenario?
>>
>>17149457
I want to do great thing and make the world a better place, but I don't like being at the centre of attention and money or power don't really interest me. So, no, I don't feel the urge to BE something great.
>>
>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever. It takes hard work, time, and effort.
This works, right? I am considering going to clubs in my town just to work on this, because thats my worst area, dating wise or at least one of the worst.
Question to girls: Do you care, when a guy is alone in a club? Is alone always seen as desperate?
>>
>>17149628
I don't like clubbing, but I've travelled alone a lot and I really like when a guy sits next to me and talks to me if I am in a bar or something.
As long as someone looks relaxed and has a big smile, I really don't care.
>>
>>17149263
Totally, i would treat myself so nicely it would be amazing + compatibility.
>>17149453
just tell him that you're not comfortable with that behavior.
>>
Women, I need your feedback with something that just happened, but first, some context.

>college guy
>gf for almost 5 years
>don't bother making friends or talking to people, since I'm older (studied somewhere else before, etc)
>there are a few girls from practical classes whom I talk to and make laugh, etc

One of them, in the middle of class today (pratical, meaning not in a classroom, but out in a huge rink-like structure to physically test horses...Yeah, Vet. course), grabbed my arm, out of nowhere and put her head on it and then went away to the other classmates who were in the front. All of this lasted for about 10 seconds and I was actually reactionless, since I was completely off-guard.
Ladies, what the hell, besides the obvious crush?
>>
>>17149660
Girls can be clumsy and awkward, too. It was probably quirky and endearing in her head.
>>
>>17149457
I wish I was like Beyoncé sometimes, yes. But unfortunately I am very passive and lack the persistence to make anything big out of myself. I guess I need to work on those things.
>>
File: 2016-05-17 00.22.20.jpg (179 KB, 640x550) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-17 00.22.20.jpg
179 KB, 640x550
Am I being a clingy girlfriend?
We were in a skype call like an hour and a half ago and we said "i love you" before we ended the call but I had asked him to message me before he went to bed.
Communication has been a struggle at least in my opinion lately, replies take a while despite having phone and skype on nearly all the time.
Am I being clingy here?
>>
>>17149263
No.
>>
>>17149832
Not sure if you were too clingy and caused him to distance himself, or you became clingy because he was distant. He was a bit rude about it, but specifically asking someone to tell you they love you too is absolutely not done, especially if they told you that on that very day. Also because to you it might feel like no big deal for him to say it once more, while for him your attitude can feel like if he doesn't say it back every single time you start to doubt that he loves you regardless of him showing that he does.

Again though this one conversation is not enough to go by. It is impossible to say whether he or you "started" with a wrong level of affection but you are coming across as clingy, insecure and a tad manipulative. I don't mean that in a nasty way because I know how powerless it feels wanting more reassurance, but that is how it reads.
>>
>>17149832
A bit yes but still
Love you isnt that harder to write than stop or said it enough so yeah

If a person says goodnight saying it back is normal decency

I mean okay it can happen but if its like this 24/7 then he's kinda a dick
>>
>>17149832
you should just break up. honestly. that sounds like a really shitty realtionship. you needingattention and reassuring words 24/7 and him being tired of it. it won't work
>>
>>17149860
>>17149867
We've talked before (months ago) that I like the "i love yous" to be the last thing to be said and its just recently hes started not doing it.
I had posted before about how the communication has changed and its gine from skype calls for hours to barely getting a skype call once a week.
He always has his phone on him or hes on the computer and yes I understand playing games takes up chunks of time but its like he doesnt check inbetween games like he used to.
I hate just spilling everything on the internet but I dont like talking to my friends about this because it makes biases.
>>
>>17149878
you sound like you need everything your way and he sounds like he has already moved on.
>>
>>17149878
I hate texting and i used to not text back my gf when i would do stufd
Its tedious and annoying but i could spend the whole day with her on skype yeah, even if she was silently watching anime and being a NEET all year long

He seems uninterested in you and the relationship
Sorry for what ever its worth
>>
>>17149878
Look here. The thing is that in this conversation, what happens is that you keep and keep prodding him into something he obviously feels reluctant to do. I am not just talking about the love you, it's the entire pattern. He is non-verbally communicating that he does not feel like talking, he wants space, he wants to sleep. You keep trying to get him (by showing that you are not pleased with his answer, repeating a question he did not answer thrice) to do what you want him to do.

Chances are that there's a reason for him for not wanting to say ILY as the last thing every night. People differ. You might experience this as sweet and thoughtful, he could experience it as a suffocating obligation that sucks all passion and spontaneity out of what is supposed to be a sincere declaration of emotion in the moment. He obviously does not communicate it and just continues to ignore your desires. That is on him and it is not the way a mature partner should act, but you have to understand that from his side there is probably more to it than simply not feeling like granting you a little favor. He just doesn't have the balls or capacity to really express his views on it. In the convo he sounds absolutely exasperated with your needs.

You needs to talk about this on a more fundamental level. Not just talk about how much you talk and through what medium, but also about what your personal ideal would be, what that means to you. You need to tell him that you are worried about how much he likes you and how invested he is in you - because that's what it boils down to, right? Not that he does not say it back this one time. He probably needs to say that he feels smothered by your expectations of something not natural or pleasant to him to fully adhere to.
>>
>>17149263
I'm a penis, so I wouldn't date another penis, no.

>>17149832
Hahaha
Yes.
>>
>>17149882
Just dont know what to do anymore. Ive tried giving space and I've tried talking more and making conversation. Its the same result and it just feels like hes not interested.
Hes the one that started talking to me before we started dating, he was full of conversation and would stay up super late to talk to me even though hed have to wake up 4 hours later.
9 months in and I've tried talking to him about this, ive even asked if we can put aside time to talk on skype and he just said if I want to talk I should talk more and doesnt see a problem.

Its just such a change and I dont know what else to do. Should I try the route of giving him alot of space and not text first for anything? >>17149890
>>17149896
>>
>>17149901
Oh dont worry its not you

He could at least say something
>>
>>17149901
Okay first of all, even if things are wrong in your relationship now, you have to remember for the future that it is natural for a relationship to change once you grow comfortable with each other. That it does not necessarily mean that they started liking you any less.

Other than that, no, you have to quit setting out a personal strategy and hoping to influence him into being closer to what you want, you have to open a conversation and be frank with him about this. Not about needing more communication or anything but about what's more fundamental, that you don't feel like he likes you much anymore. And if he blows you off and obviously does not want to try anymore, that's it, you leave. It sucks but not as much as getting your heart broken over a long period of time because you can't leave a partner who's checked out of the relationship.
>>
both:
recently, the bf and i talked about politics and i realized he's more right-winged than i thought. i'm also leaning right, but he seems more radical about it. now i't slowly creeping up more and more. his brother was an active neo-nazi for a while. the mother is from germany and that whole part of the family is still pretty nazi-like. his granddad was an ss-officer. i'm a bit biased about the whole topic cause my ex made a pretty annoying transformation during our relationship, going from a normal guy to one with a shaved head, some wwII-themed tattoos, wanting to hang a swatzika in our living room and joining the kkk. ultimately, his out of controle hate was what made me break up with him. how big are the chances that my bf is a nazi in disguise too? and why the hell do i keep attracting guys like that?
>>
>>17149901
You should try the route of breaking up.

>>17149912
Are you German?
>not joining the NatSoc master race
>>
>>17149908
I have been blunt and asked him if he wants this relationship and his reply was if he didnt he wouldnt be with me
>>
guys:
is it possible for a guy to marry a girl and grow old with her and still think she's beautiful? (provided she does her part and keeps herself fit, healthy, groomed and dressed to compliment her looks and age)
>>
>>17149929
i'm swiss.
i've toyed with the idea with my ex, but ultimately, it's just so much anger, hate and negativity. i don't see why i should bring that into my life. it's not necessary and i'm more a "live and let live"-type of person
>>
>>17149932
Can't really say. I mean personally I've always found girls the same age as me the most attractive, so I'd assume that interest will always be with me.
>>
>>17149930
That is not enough, that is not proper communication. You need to lay out your needs and compromise. Eg, you talk less often than you would like to give him more space, but when you do it's affectionate quality time and he's there for you. You cannot keep indirectly fishing for the relationship you want, you need to state what you need and work together to accomplish that. You don't sound happy in this relationship, just being in love with him and him saying that he wants to be with you isn't enough. If there truly were no more potential to it than that you would still be right to break up. However, it does not sound like you have tried honestly finding a good middle ground and hearing where he's coming from, why he is annoyed with you at times and so on. That is partnership. If you cannot do that together your relationship is doomed anyway.
>>
File: yasmina1.jpg (112 KB, 534x800) Image search: [Google]
yasmina1.jpg
112 KB, 534x800
>>17149937
i've come across the statement that guys all ages are most attracted to girls in their early 20s. but i think there's a difference between thinking someone's atttractive and someone's beautiful. it might also be that personality and you feelings for someone contribute to them being beautiful to you.
>>
>>17149940
Hes said in the past that he gets annoyed when I message to much, then on the next breath he says that if I want to talk then I should message more.
I feel if I come at him with stating what I want, asking what he wants etc he'll either ignore me or shut down/hang up.
Ive asked so many times if he has any problems with me, if theres any issue and its mainly the one I stated earlier
>>
>>17149951
If you honestly feel like you've exhausted your means of getting through to him, time to break up. It doesn't matter how hung up you are on the idea of being together under different circumstances. This doesn't seem like what you want and him brushing you off when you try to discuss what you need from him is a sign that he does not really care/is selfish. You don't have to follow your SO hand and foot in what they want, but that's a world apart from hearing them out, acknowledging their feelings and taking them seriously.
>>
>>17149951
1. he doesn't love you
2. he wants to break up but is a giant pussy
3. you annoy the hell out of him
4. you have NO dignity

now get it over with already...
>>
Girls, maybe guys? A random person you may or may not have known even existed who you share a class with tries to talk to you one day. He asks if you could help him with some class work at a place you'll be anyways. Ex. Library you always go to to study. Do you do it? Is that strange at all? Is it obvious I'm only asking you this so I have an excuse to spend time with you?
>>
>>17149964
Only not strange if it is known that she's good with that subject matter, or a top student in general. And yeah, she'll know.
>>
>>17149958
I will try to talk to him more bluntly on what we can do here. He says hes fine with how the relationship is and that theres no problem.
Not sure how to talk to him without it sounding attacking. Im just tried of chasing for conversation. Even if we're sitting in a skype call doing other things its better then not talking to me.
Really just dont know how to start the big talk about this.
>>
>>17149971
She looks like the type to be smart like that. Always nose deep in her books. On the loner side of things too. Should I go for it?
>>
>>17149977
>He says hes fine with how the relationship is and that theres no problem.
He doesn't get to decide that. If you are not happy there is a problem.

Good luck, but honestly it just sounds like a dead end to me. Also the way you in turn become insecure and clingy is just all around unhealthy. You should be with someone who brings out the best in you, not drives you to become a worse version of yourself.
>>
>>17149983
Sure, do it if you want. Nothing worse can happen than that she tells her friends that someone made an excuse to hang out with her or something.
>>
>>17149985
How do I talk about this with him? What do I say? Im worried he'll brush it off.
I love him so much I just want to work through it
>>
>>17149994
Be sincere. It's painful but he is the deciding factor here. If he is remotely willing to work on this, it doesn't matter that much how you phrase things, as long as you are open and not explicitly accusative.

Having to be long distance is something you can work through. Fighting a lot at a certain time, you can work through. An adjustment of plans you can work through. One half of the couple not being interested in making sure both people in relationship are happy is not something that you can possibly work through. You need to figure out if this is the case.
>>
>>17150004
Also, ultimatums etc are usually bullshit but of course do make it clear that this is not a matter of being in a less than ideal relationship. That it is a matter of being so unhappy in the relationship that it's no longer a pleasant experience for you to be his girlfriend. That it could become the thing that breaks you up if you don't figure out a way out of this.
>>
I've been dating a guy for a couple of months. He is crazy for me and he thinks I'm the love of his life. I really love going out with him, but he got too serious too quickly - we didn't even had sex and he talks about marriage and kids.
He is overly emotional and every single little thing becomes a huge issue. Every single day we have an argument about bullshit, and then he starts crying (literally) because he loves me and begs me not to leave him.
I have a lot of things going on in my life and I can't go on with this constant bullshit.

Can I fix this somehow, or I have to break up with him?
He is amazing overall but this stuff is just too much.
>>
I need general advice that doesn't deserve its own thread.
My brother forgot the car's document here. He studies, works and lives (paid by parents) on the other side of the city.
Should I:
1. Take the doc to him.
2. Do nothing and let him learn a lesson.
Problem with option 2 is that he'll only have time to come here on weekend and if the police/traffic guard stop him (VERY unlikely), the car may get impounded.

>>17150055
Your only options break up or get him on therapy.
>>
girls

You are making out with a guy in his bed. How does he bring up wanting to see you try out different underwear for him in a playful way without sounding cringey or weird?
>>
>>17150055
Sounds like you don't feel the same way about him and you're not compatible partners
>>
>>17150196
I really do like him but I'm far too rational to go "You're the love of my life, let's get married and have kids" with someone that I don't really know that well.
We've been going out for two months, holy shit. He still hasn't seen most of my flaws.
>>
>>17150004
I feel like I've overreacted now that I've had some time to step away and I feel silly.
I left a text saying to have a good day at work and that I loved him.
>>
>>17150199
Up to you, but at the couple of months stage, I usually would have felt if it was going to go somewhere longer term, it's certainly an evaluation point if you like, but I wouldn't know about someone else. Personally, it doesn't feel right from what you've said, but you may want to keep it as a just-in-case you develop feelings. I've tried relationships in the past with people 'into' me and thought I might catch more feelings later. In any of those situations, I never did
>>
>>17150136
in a "i have a stash of underwear, can you try them on in front of me", or an "i really like stockings, and i would like to see you in them. do you have a pair and can you wear them for me seomtimes?"-way?
>>
>>17150275
Latter. I don't know how an average girl reacts to that kind of request.
>>
>>17150288
well, i can only talk for myself, but i'd gladly try on any underwear if it makes my bf happy. it's a win win, so i don't see any reason not to.
>>
File: 1300734843415.png (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1300734843415.png
5 KB, 225x225
I asked if the girl I got a crush on would like to come with me to the zoo some day.
I sent the message over a half an hour ago, and she has seen it, but hasn't replied to it.
I don't understand why she would not reply with anything. If she doesn't want to go, she could just say no.

This shit is so god damn confusing to me. We went to a museum together on last Thursday, and we had splendid time together (at least I think we did, she seemed to enjoy herself), and we discussed about stuff we could do together on Friday and the weekend.
Come Friday, I ask her if she is going to see a demonstration we had talked about on Thursday, and if she would like to have company. She tells me that she is leaving in about an hour, but when I knock on her door to ask if she is ready, she tells me that she doesn't want to go, so I go by myself. Later that day, I ask her on facebook if she ended up going to see the demonstration later, to which she didn't reply anything.
During the weekend, I didn't see her once, which is strange, as we live in the same apartment complex, and she told me that she would stay here for the weekend. I got the feeling that she had barricaded herself to her room, and didn't come out of there at any point.

I don't understand her behavior, and it is bothering me so much. Makes me wonder if I did something wrong on Thursday, or something, because I can't think of really any other reason why she would start utterly ignoring me suddenly. At least if she told me that she doesn't want to spend time with me, or even be in contact with me, even if she didn't give me the reasons why, I'd still have some closure to this. Right now, I am just lost in this ambiguous situation, where I don't know why she is ignoring/avoiding me, or if she is even doing that, and this is all just me over-analyzing this situation (though, even if she was busy, you'd think that she would have time to respond with a simple yes or no).

Can someone please help me understand this shit?
>>
>>17150386
This chick has the communication skills of a doorknob, move on
>>
>>17150386
Did you explicitly ask her out on a date?
If not, she might just be busy with other shit.

Stop overthinking.
>>
>>17150391
But I really like her. I also am not that good at communicating either. I was supposed to tell her that I like her on Thursday, but I chickened out.

Also, just "moving on" doesn't really help me understand why things have gone this way.

>>17150396
So busy that she can't respond with a "yes" or "no"?
This is roughly what my message to her said:
"Would you be interested in coming with me to the zoo some day, now that it is open until 8 pm?"
>>
>>17149932
Yes of course its possible
>>
How do I deal with my girlfriend is always gives less attention and love to me than I desire? I just want to know through her actions that she loves me and thinks about me. I've told her this, and she said has promised to do more. It really hurts me when we go a few days without communication, and even more so since we're long distance now. What do I do? I don't like feeling this pain. Do I temper my expectations? If so, how?
>>
How creepy is it to add a person you know through friends (but she doesn't really know you, you have only seen eachother once not made any conversation) on facebook?

I am legit interested in this person but I also do not wanna be labeled a creep or whatever for the public
>>
File: 1388169727438.png (325 KB, 200x293) Image search: [Google]
1388169727438.png
325 KB, 200x293
Girls: I started uni last year and my problem (im a guy) I get a lot of attention from women. This hasn't happened before and I feel pretty weird as I was always pretty insecure on the inside. I am pretty polite and always nice to them as I am to people in general but they most often think I'm flirting and I always end up hurting them one way or another when they confess they like me more than in a friendly way. How do I stop this from happening? I like people and having friends but this has happened 3 times now and I'm sad those friendships ended that way. I have no problem connecting with other guys it's just that I don't want to end up in a male only circlejerk.
>>
>>17149912
One of us, one of us, one of us
>>
>>17150640
fml
>>
>>17148762
About your problem: consider this list https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fallacies

Also, don't yell, don't have pink or blue hair and don't use one liners and PC logic (once again, read the list really carefully) and you should be golden!
>>
>>17150386
>Can someone please help me understand GIRLS?
No. It's impossible. I also hate when they ignore instead of saying no.
JUST SAY NO, GIRLS!
/rant

>>17150567
>>17149832
You two should date.
>>
File: ok.png (246 KB, 347x461) Image search: [Google]
ok.png
246 KB, 347x461
>>17150386
>>17150405
>>17150675

I just saw her a minute ago, in the kitchen of the apartment complex.
She barely even acknowledged my presence. She just cooked, ate and left, not even saying a word to me, despite the fact that we usually spend time together in the common room, playing board games and watching tv.

This is making me feel like crap. I don't understand why she is suddenly so cold towards me.
Did I hurt her without knowing or something? Why does she act like this?
>>
File: 1453422917597.jpg (40 KB, 500x688) Image search: [Google]
1453422917597.jpg
40 KB, 500x688
Do you like headpat?
>>
>>17150946
I know girls who do
Im indifferent about it
>>
Looking for advice from an older woman. Does your PMS get worse as you get older? I'm 37 and my PMS sometimes causing me to strain my relationship. I don't recall it being so bad in the past but each years it gets worse
>>
>>17150962
i'm only 27, but for me it is getting better, actually. it started to improve with the birth of my son, which made my cycle become very predictable and stable. then i started therapy for unrealted reasons and one time i mentioned that my pms is basically fucking me over every month a new. i got a prescription for agnus castus and that helped me a lot. i also keep track of my cycle and have a reminder in for when my pms usually starts, so i know to take care of myself BEFORE things get our of hand. i stopped taking agnus castus about 2 months ago to see if my mood stays as stable and it was alright, but i noticed some irregularity in my cycle so i started taking it again. now, the things i notice are that i've got an increased appetite and that i tend to become negative when nearing my mensturation. i just try to observe myself closely and make gentle adjustements till i find what works perfectly for me. i don't think you just have to live with pms. it's horrible and not something i want or need.
>>
>>17150946
I don't like headpat, I do that to my little baby cousins I don't want my bf doing it to me. maybe some girls do though
>>
>>17150946
headpating seems a bit condescending. i do like when someone caresses my hair, but pating? no thanks
>>
Alright, is there a correct way to tell a woman at the gym her nipple is almost out?
I was there with some co-workers, whom are married, and as I'm talking to the woman while she's finishing her set, her nipple damn nearpops out while she's doing flies.
I didn't say any thing, as she is a fairly frigid individual, but wonder if there is even a correct way to say something, without shooting myself in the foot.
>>
>>17148781
>>17148840

You can't logic your way out of this problem. You just need to find another girl and move on. Some people can't be in their exes' lives. The reason doesn't matter. She doesn't want to see you, that's the important part.

>>17148793
No adults are "innocent." She has fetishes. Maybe it's something she read about somewhere. A lot of girls like spanking, choking, etc.

>>17148845
Don't care about when a guy loses his virginity at all. I'm kind of a geek so most of the people I know lost it at like 19-22 so you're not much different than average. It's only a big deal if you make it one. >>17148855 This, though. I'm not christian, I'm never going to be christian, not into dating christians. Some of you guys are cool but I've had some bad experiences.

>>17148858
Online dating profiles are hard. A good one is nice, a kind of boring one is okay. Bad conversation is the killer. My least favorite is when you are talking to someone on a dating site and then stop talking to them and fall asleep and then at like 6am they send you a "good morning" message like you personally offended them by not replying immediately. Also hate "Hi." Followed by "How are you?" and then "What are you doing?"

>>17148900
It makes them happy. Whatever.

>>17149020
>>17149017
Maybe he wants to get caught because he's too immature to break up with you.

>>17149065
Gift card to art supply or craft store.
She can pick something out for new projects. That shit is like christmas and you won't accidentally get her something she can't use or already has.

>>17149202
Because some men seem completely normal and then turn out to be scary and crazy as fuck when you tell them you are no longer interested. Or in my case what happens a lot is I don't drive. Most people here drive. Dudes on online dating sites hit me up all the time and turn out to be pretty cool, then spring on me that they live like an hour drive away even though their profile says they live in my town. Fuck that.
>>
>>17151014
tell her that she "might want to cover herself up"
>>
Does a girl, that is mad at her boyfriend and says things like "I'm done with you" actually not mean what she says?
What should a boy do to make her feel bad and miss him?
If he ignores her for a long time, she will become emotional due to lack of attention from him and miss him?
English skills sucks because I am slightly drunk
>>
>>17150386
>>17150679
1: You have an anxiety issue and should work on it. Don't worry, mild anxiety can usually be completely fixed, and you should do that before it gets worse or fucks something up. Speaking from experience here. A lot of experience, unfortunately.

2: Only God knows what your crush is thinking. You don't and we don't either. She might be all kinds of weird, she might have an anxiety issue herself, she might be totally nuts, you might have pissed her off and she's passive-aggressively avoiding the situation, etc.

For what it's worth, i hope it's alright and she's just "tired".

>>17151015
>Because some men seem completely normal and then turn out to be scary and crazy as fuck when you tell them you are no longer interested.
>because some men are pricks with anger management issues, it's ok to disrespect all men just in case
Come on, you know how that sounds on the other side.
>>
>>17151027
first of all, what did you do ?
>>
>>17151032

This
>>17150988

Tl;dr literally nothing
>>
>>17149202
Also- some guys act like you are a major flake when you do something like go to sleep, not reply to texts when you're at work and can't check your phone, have plans and can't meet on a day they want to meet, etc. when you haven't been talking for that long and it's like "Motherfucker, I don't even know you, chill."

>>17149457
My urges like that tend to be insane, like "Create supervirus with flu like symptoms that will make most women infertile." or "Breed Maine Coons with Siamese cats to create an unstoppable army of giant, highly intelligent black cats." I guess I draw and things, I have creative hobbies but I feel like most of the great things that need to be done at this point involve the massive depopulation of human beings because they are the cancer killing all other life on this planet. And I'm not a Margaret Atwood character, so then I go watch netflix in my room.

>>17149465
There's a difference between taking a minute to check a girl out and not looking away from her the entire time. There's definitely a point where it becomes too much.

>>17149628
A guy comes off as desperate when he won't leave a girl who has made it clear she's not interested alone, or when he starts flashing cash at random girls or some shit. I don't even care if he seems desperate, though, unless he is making one of my friends who is just there for the music uncomfortable. If a girl's friends suddenly appear, you went too far. If you invite a girl to do something with you and she says no, no matter what reason she gives, exit gracefully. I'm sorry, I get that being lonely sucks.

>>17149696
This.
>>
File: 1391028900873.png (52 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1391028900873.png
52 KB, 1000x1000
>>17151029
I am seeing a therapist for my depression and anxiety.

Anyways, how should I approach this situation? I feel that sending further messages is rather pointless seeing how she hasn't responded to the previous ones at all, but I dunno if I should bring that up when I see her in person.
She was so damn cold towards me this evening, that I didn't dare to say anything to her.

I just don't understand why she is behaving this way. I'd be far more ok with this if she just that she doesn't want to spend time with me anymore straight to my face. I don't like this situation at all, due to it's ambiguity.
I don't know if she is pissed off at me or if she is just tired or something.
>>
>>17151032
Widen my eyes a bit and look away.
However, our job is mostly men, so she is fairly sick of being looked at as a woman first and foremost. Most guys give her the once over and she's cold to us all in principle. Add that to her husband right there and it was a minefield.
I didn't say a word about it.
>>
>>17149912
I used to attract guys like that sometimes. I'm ginger but really obviously white. I live in a part of murrika with a lot of people like this, I wear dresses, I read a lot (dudes like this are usually above average intelligence but a little bit psychologically flawed.) and I like geneology.

I listed "other" as my race on my online dating profile. I can't picture anyone I would want to date caring about that. My mom used to wear a wedding ring in public when I was small, even though she was divorced, because she wasn't interested in dating anyone. I think of it as the same.

>>17149951
Dump the motherfucker already!

>>17149964
Depends. Actually, the best case scenario is that you are doing it to spend time with me, and also respect my intelligence. And as long as it's not a subject I'm not so great at. If you actually want help, I'd suspect that you wanted to try to get me to do most of your work for you or you would have used the tutor stations my school has. If I thought you were doing it to get to know me, I'd be a little bit shy but pleased, maybe if I really wasn't into you, also a little sad that I would have to reject you.

>>17150136
Is it already "We're going to fuck" making out? Make sure of that first. Then >>17150275
I might do it, depending. Would be more likely to do it if we went shopping together or if the tags were still on. I'd be a little worried that they wouldn't fit. I'm really tall and kind of thick and guys underestimate the actual size of my butt a lot.

The more times we've had mutually satisfying sex, the more likely I am to agree to different things like this.

>>17150386
SEEN is the bane of my existence. I don't always reply to messages right away, especially if I'm trying to make a good impression on someone. Plus sometimes people get that message when I haven't actually read the message yet. Half an hour is not that long. Maybe she started to reply and got busy? Maybe she is going to check her calendar. Breathe.
>>
>>17151027
Purposefully setting out to make your SO feel bad (via withdrawing attention or otherwise) is not healthy. Especially if you're doing it to try and make her stay with/come back to you.

If you want a shitty relationship go for it, if you don't then talk to her about it like a fucking adult.
>>
To girls: is a penis length of over 6.5 inches and girth of 5 inches kinda big?
I heard it is, and I have also properly measured it.
But whenever I look in the mirror, it seems smaller than average
>>
>>17151097
>Maybe she started to reply and got busy? Maybe she is going to check her calendar. Breathe.

It has been over 4 hours since I sent that message, and she has been online on facebook.
She has most definitely seen that message.
Also, the way she acted towards me when we were in the same this evening, >>17150679 makes me think that she is just ignoring me, for a reason that I do not know.
>>
File: 1384267930124.jpg (19 KB, 251x231) Image search: [Google]
1384267930124.jpg
19 KB, 251x231
Girls, how do you feel about (love?) letters?

My ex broke up with me almost 2 months and she has literally cut off all contact. The problem is, when she broke up with me, she never really told me the reasons. Since then, I've kinda figured out that she broke up with me because of probably a huge misunderstanding.

I wrote a letter writing down my side of the situation and how she made me feel in our relationship (good stuff). I also sent some small gifts that only really have sentimental value. The package is due to arrive the day before her birthday (I was too cheap to spring for faster mailing). I've been told the letter is very touching.

How would you girls feel about receiving a package like that? Before you ask, due to logistics, I can't actually visit her.
>>
>>17150672
Everyone yells. There are no human beings who don't yell when they are seriously arguing with someone they care about.

Do people still have pink hair?

>>17150946
Sometimes. If I'm really upset or fired up? Headpat comes off as condescending. If I'm excited about something silly, and I know headpat is your way of saying "I love you and love that you are all fired up about this silly little thing that I don't really care about" then I adore it.

>>17151014
"Um... You need to check your shirt" and walk away. Don't touch her.

>>17151029
Yeah, but unfortunately men are more likely to go supreme gentleman. Just like I wouldn't be mad if guys avoided fucking women who aren't on birth control, even though I hate that anyone needs to worry about women "trapping" them with pregnancy and it almost never happens. I seriously don't think most guys will do this, but all it takes is one supreme gentleman. I've actually had dudes go ballistic on me before and yell at me, tell me I was ruining their lives, tell me I was a whore, make new skypes and keep skype calling me in the middle of the night, etc. Sorry. But I really don't want that to happen.

Plus, sometimes I just get regular busy and don't reply to someone I just met.
>>
>>17151052
Don't bring up the messages when you see her, but do bring up the topic (basically, act like the messages never happened, like it was just a casual mistake "she must have missed them").
>>
>>17151133
Are you that guy who kept posting a thread about sending a letter to his ex a few weeks back?
>>
>>17148641
Underage detected
>>
>>17151176
Alright, though the fact that she obviously ignored my messages does make my interaction with her more awkward, and tense.
Again, if she had just replied "no", I wouldn't be this anxious over this shit.
As it is, her actions are an enigma to me, and I don't know what to do.
>>
Girls and guys (note which): if you see someone alone/lonely, do you approach and try to improve that somehow (eg "come sit with us", "i'll sit with you today", etc)? And how hard do you try?
Why or why not?

Asking since I got this again today (sadly i still can't accept the offer to join them since the anxiety isn't under control, i wish i could tell them that instead of shrugging, so they don't think i hate them or something). It's only girls that have extended a hand to me so far, and it's been over 7 years now. I know girls statistically show higher empathy but what else could help explain the zero guys?
>>
>>17151241
Femanon here, and yes I do, but only to the extent that the person is responsive. If they keep saying no or not really participating when I ask them to join us, then I'll stop
>>
>>17151194
No, this is the first time i've mentioned it here.
>>
The guy I'm seeing ignored me a few days back. We usually text a bit/talk on the phone in the morning and at night, because he has a tight schedule and doesn't really have time during the day.
I woke up to a really sweet message from him. I texted him "Good morning :)", and then sent him some more messages because he wasn't replying.
Later we talked and he said he felt sad because I didn't reply to the sweet text he sent me and he thought I didn't want to talk to him.
During that hour that we usually spend together he went online and talked to some girl. He added her on kik.
I got kind of mad at him for this.

Am I being unreasonable?
>>
>>17148597
So true
>>
>>17149660
Guess I might as well ask for more feedback on this and also bump the thread.
>>
>>17151120
Sucks. I'm sorry. She may still reply but it's probably best to assume she won't and go do other stuff.

>>17151133
This sounds like a bad idea. You're going to get your hopes up and she might have already moved on.
>>
>>17151339
Well... I don't know, but why can you see everything your BF does on kik? That might be shady or not.
>>
>>17151407
He told me. He has been super relaxed about it, as if it's the normal thing to do.
>>
>>17151420
I guess straight up ask what they talked about or how he knows her?

My bf has female coworker on kik, they mostly talk about comic books and bitching about work. She totally is not into him like that and we've become friends now, too.

Have you guys talked about exclusivity and all that?
>>
>>17151398
I just don't understand what caused her to suddenly turn so cold towards me.
Things seemed to be well between us, and we had fun together hanging out on Thursday, when we went to the museum together etc.
I keep wondering if I did something to hurt or offend her.
>>
>>17151339
I'd say jump ship now. He's going to cheat on you eventually to "get even" when you hurt his feelings.
>>
>>17151436
We are exclusive.
I don't mind if he talks to other girls, he has other female friends and I don't care.
I don't like that he ignored me to talk to another girl. It makes me feel secondary.
Is it silly?
>>
>>17151439
It's really likely that you didn't do anything wrong and that someone else in her life is happening or there's just intangibly no spark or whatever on her end. Sorry.

>>17151456
No, but ultimately if you don't think he cheated it's probably going to happen from time to time that he will hang out with friends before hanging out with you. Is it a pattern of behavior or just this one time?
>>
>>17151472
Still, the fact that I don't know why suddenly she started acting like this, bothers the hell out of me. If she just told me flat out that she no longer wishes to spend time with me, I'd be able to cope with that far better, than with this shit.

I just don't know what to do.
>>
>>17151452
This was my thought. I felt like he did it to hurt me.

>>17151472
I don't think I would have mided it as much if she was a friend and he talked to her, maybe just telling me he was feeling okay and he didn't want to talk.
But I didn't hear from him all day, and then I found out that when he was ignoring me he was texting someone else he just met.

>Is it a pattern of behavior or just this one time?
First time this happens. He can be a bit immature and make me jealous on purpose sometimes, but he's mostly okay.
>>
>>17151398
Well I already sent it. I was just wondering how it would be viewed (creepy/sincere). I don't expect much from it, I just want her to know the story from both sides.
>>
>>17151479
There's nothing you can do except wait and see or wait and find another girl.

>>17151492
If your relationship is good overall, it's not that your feelings aren't valid, but I wouldn't get too upset.

>>17151506
She'll probably be a little sad but I don't think it's creepy if you don't follow up or expect her to leap back into your arms or anything.
>>
>>17151524
How would it affect you, especially if you got such a package and letter before your birthday?
>>
ladies, my girlfriend and I are gonna be apart from each other for the next 6 weeks. She lives in England and I don't move over there until June 25. My question is, what are some nice things I can do for her while we're so far apart? Do you think a handwritten letter or something like that would be appreciated? I know every person is different, but in general what would you say girls like as a whole in terms of romantic gestures?

I know I sound like a total fucking amateur asking this question, but I'm new to the kind of feelings that I'm experiencing for this girl. I wanna really show her how I feel and be nice or something like that so the 6 weeks doesn't feel as long.
>>
Girls, is laser tag a good idea for a date?
>>
>>17151608
I'd be sad. I might miss the person. I might be angry if I thought they were trying to manipulate me. It might play to my insecurities- I'm really afraid that no one will ever really love me, and that I fuck everything up.

>>17151692
Only if she knows you are going to laser tag so she doesn't wear uncomfortable shoes or something. Sounds really fun.

>>17151684
I like personal stuff. The three sweetest gifts I ever got- book about runes with an encoded message for a bookmark, a really cool drawing of something from a private joke, the alphabet cookies I loved from the place where he worked left on the bed so it spelled out "I (HEART) U." Letters might be good, if it's from the heart. It doesn't have to be a super big thing.
>>
File: shark.gif (2 KB, 96x111) Image search: [Google]
shark.gif
2 KB, 96x111
>>17149637
Did it.

>>17151047
>There's definitely a point where it becomes too much.
Yup, this is exactly how I felt.

Update. I said “When you check someone out for a long time, I feel uncomfortable.”
We had an awkward but lighthearted conversation about it. I guess awkwardness couldn’t be avoided? Turns out he thought he was being subtle.
So all went well :)
>>
Would girls date a female to male post op?
>>
>>17151736
>it doesn't have to be a big thing

Yeah, I don't want to make it out as a big deal, I just wanna do something cute for her while we're both trying to kill time until we're together again. In the long run it's not too much time apart but still, it does kind of suck
>>
>>17151736
I'm >>17151608 and the way you talk sounds kinda like my ex. Would you reach out to whoever sent you the letter? Or would you just leave it?
>>
>>17151815
Not sure. I might or I might not. Depends on how I was feeling like if it really was a misunderstanding that would be so sad. I don't really get back with people, I'm afraid it will go worse the second time. But I might still want to be friends with that ex or talk to them about the letter, if it didn't hurt too much.
>>
>>17151760
Awesome! I'm glad it went okay.

>>17151764
Maybe.
>>
If a girl randomly texts you without good reason once in a blue moon, yet you never hear from her the rest of the time and your communication usually fails, what does that mean?

If I try to speak with her or do something together, she usually just reverts back to not caring. Am I just like some emotional support back-up option?

I don't really get it. We're talking like many months apart here, over a period of quite a few years. I really don't see the point. She's not really the type of person to ever really be lacking in friends, and she's got a really close girl friend that she's had forever. Seems like a waste of effort.
>>
Girls. Would you continue to text a guy for 5 hours if you were not interested in them?
>>
>>17151887
If I text a guy for five hours I'm definitely interested in him, that doesn't mean I'm sexually interested in him.

You should try to limit your texting, talk to her in person more often.
>>
>>17151859
>>17151859
>Am I just like some emotional support back-up option?

Probably not, but even if you aren't, it's probably best for you to assume so and cut her lose.

Sometimes you meet someone and you like them but for some reason it's never going to happen. And it's sad and you wish it could be different, but there's nothing you can do about it. There's a guy like that I met once, and sometimes I text him when I'm feeling emotionally vulnerable because I felt like we fit together so perfectly, but he lived super far away and had a life there, and I had a life where I was, and we missed our moment.

>>17151887
No, but being interested in him for 5 hours doesn't mean I will keep being interested in him forever. Like I might text a guy for 5 hours out of lust and sexual frustration, or because I like how his mind works, or because he's fun to talk to and that might not mean he eventually doesn't do something that means we won't be a good fit.
>>
>>17151692
Sounds fun, she needs to be prepared for it. I'd say to ask if it's something she'd find fun first.

Plus, every time my bf and I have been laser tagging, it's overrun with children but this is a date we'd do with other couples and friends. I think it may be more fun with a group.
>>
>>17151893
I would if I still had class with her, though I invited her to go to a interesting thing in the City. Dunno If she'll agree

>>17151895
I guess that is possible.
>>
>>17151831
So if the letter was too rich in feels you might not respond?
>>
Guys: how do you initiate sex with someone new?
context:
>very vague relations with girl
>invited over to netflix
>both virgins
she's a bit of a crazy Christian but every girl gets lost in the moment so it'll be alright
just want to know how
>>
is there a way to ask someone if they're actually interested without ruining your chances by literally asking them if they're interested?

been friends with this girl for awhile, probably 10 months. i originally asked her on a date about 1 month after knowing her, and she said yes but then we never actually made the arrangements (she said she was busy twice and i got busy too so i just didnt ask again)

now we're kind of "rekindling" our friendship and having a jolly time together hanging at her apartment. i asked her to check her schedule for a time i can finally take her on a date and she kind of just laughed it off.

i don't want to pressure her into it if she's not actually interested but she's being incredibly hard to read.
>>
How do I feign interest in what a woman is saying without them knowing I don't care?
>>
>>17148541
So I got this gilrl's number and the next day texted her, her reply's weren't too long and involved. She also has not initiated any text conversations. She seems to like me because she laughs at my jokes and sometimes she'll sit next to me in class whenever we can pick where we sit. Is she interested in me or just simply being nice?
>>
>>17151978
sit next to her on the couch/bed. if it's easy mode, she'll be leaning on you, in which case just move into a more laying position and she'll probably follow suit, then do the standard stuff
>rub back for awhile
>hands move over her body
>down pants

pretty much every first sexual encounter i've had started with me working my hand down her pants and fingering her for awhile. then get close enough that she feels my erection and she'll get the idea..
>>
>>17151990
does she know anyone else in the class. she might just be sitting next/talking to you since you're the only one she knows.

only way you'll know is if you say "hey i find you attractive, wanna go out?" and if she says yes immediately then she probably is into you. but if she hesitates (even if she says yes) she probably isnt.

a lot of girls will go on dates with people that they don't actually like, just so they don't have to turn them down. so be wise.
>>
Not really relationship based, but....
So my two coworkers are having a petty fight,let's call them M and A. A wanted to visit M, but her boyfriend was over and he hates A,so she told her not to come over. The day after that, we went out to lunch while M stayed at home, but she lives close by so we called her over. M got a small cut on her foot and said she couldn't come. They didn't talk at all over the weekend and came to work not talking to each other. They both bitched to me separately and I just couldn't take it, and snapped off at both of them and stormed off. They're both kind of terrified of me now, but I have to go up to the capital with M tomorrow. How do I not fuck this up?
>>
>>17151987
Look between their eyes and keep your head up.
>>
>>17151992
you just took her pants off without even kissing?
I always thought you had to initiate by kissing first
>>
>>17151241
Guy here. If they're a girl I'll offer to sit with them. Never would I ask anyone to sit with my friends cuz I know my friends would kill me for it.
>>
>>17151999
I mean she's pretty shy so she knows other people in that class but I'm one of the few people who actively strike up conversation with her.
>>
>>17151987
I don't care if you're not interested so long as you empathize with what I'm feeling. Like "I'm so happy about this thing that you will never care about and I want to tell you because you're my favorite person!" Kind of stuff? As long as you're nodding, smiling, cuddling me, telling me it sounds like I'm really excited about that... I don't care if you're listening. Same if I'm venting about my crappy day or whatever. It's a bad habit to talk too much when I'm excited and a lot of girls do that. We know we do it. Just smile and nod and tell the truth politely and hug me at the end.
>>
>>17152053
>long as you empathize with what I'm feeling
I've never seen a woman so aware of herself before
Bravo
>>
>>17152017
i never do, but im sure a lot of people do

i normally dont kiss until we're dating..if that makes sense. to me kissing feels more personal than fucking. a good neck bite is normally sufficient
>>
>>17152064
Well I mean you have to care about some shit, big important shit and we should have some things in common that we like to do together, but I don't really expect my boyfriend to care about the great deals I got when I went to goodwill with my mom or the fact that my job has a stupid new policy or whatever. I just want to know he cares that I'm happy or I had a bad day and that he wants me to be happy.

Isn't that normal?

>>17152071
Neck bites are fucking amazing. Like I enjoy kissing a lot, but generally this anon gets it.

With super christian girl? I would almost say give her a ton of neck biting, kissing her shoulders and rubbing her breasts and stuff through her clothing, telling her how gorgeous she is, fingering her, etc. and let it be her idea to ask/tell you to fuck her when she's completely abandoned to her own animal instincts.

I don't really know about other girls but if you make me come once and then play with me but avoid letting me come but stay all turned on.. like I should never be president because the nuclear launch codes would be in the hands of some guy with long, tapering fingers and a talented tongue inside the year.
>>
>>17151103
Average is 5.5 x 4.8.
>>
>>17152001
Apologize for blowing up at M and say you were under a lot of stress. Then never bring it up again.
>>
Guys, I cut an old friend out of my life because he wouldn't stop hitting on me and was a huge asshole. blocked him on fb, deleted him from everything etc and he knows. He keeps saying 'hi anonette' very pointedly whenever we happen to be in the same classroom and so far i just look sideways at him with disgust and ignore him. Do you think I should just pretend he doesn't exist at all and stop looking at him ? He's trying to just smear over his assholery without even apologizing, by pretending everything is ok. I seriously want nothing to do with him even if he apologized. he's just a shit of a human being.
>>
>>17151120
>>17151103
Truth time. I know some girls care about dick size a lot- I have one friend like that and she only fucks guys 8 inches or bigger, and says german guys have the biggest dicks.

I have seen 8 erect cocks in my lifetime. I have never measured any and assume all guys are adding some to whatever they tell me they have. The biggest guy had sex with wasn't the best and I don't give any fucks at all how big your dick is. I almost never even use my biggest vibrator, which clocks in at 6.5 useable inches and a really thick head, because I have to be so ready for it or I can't get it in. I just want a man to give me lots of foreplay and say dirty things in my ear while fucking me enthusiastically.
>>
Should I buy a fuck machine so I can do anal at my own pace first?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.