[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I pick a conversation pack up with a woman I'm interested
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: balance patches.gif (4 MB, 440x330) Image search: [Google]
balance patches.gif
4 MB, 440x330
How do I pick a conversation pack up with a woman I'm interested in without sounding like a weirdo/autist/buzzword?
It's been a few days since we last talked over social media (we both are away at college, but live in the same hometown while on break) and I want to keep talking to her, but the previous conversation kind of died down.
I tried Googling it but I keep getting wikihow-like answers like "ask them what their favorite animal is" which is weird.

Fuck I'm so close to acting like a normal person, I just don't know how to re-spark a conversation.
>>
>>17134348

'hey hows it going' is how most people do it. then wait for her response. then respond.
>>
>>17134354
Anything else that's normal like that?
Every time I try this or "what's up" I ALWAYS get a "nothing hbu" or something similar.
I'm just sitting on 4chan giving anonymous people advice, do I lie and say I'm doing something interesting or what
>>
>>17134348
Get to da point "If I'm being honest I really enjoy talking to you, what are you up to?"
>>
>>17134372

if she says 'nothing hbu'

you mention something that you do regularly so if she asks follow up questions you arent caught in the lie. i generally say 'editing a video' or 'working on a script' cuz i produce indie shit in my spare time.

if your answer is going to be
>BUT ANON I DO LITEARLLY NOTHING WORTH TALKING ABOUT

then stop trying to talk to her, you're looking for excuses. unless you are genuinely being honest, in which case you should go focus on living a better life. a gf isnt the path to that. the path to that gets you a gf tho so theres that.
>>
>>17134402
Link to your indie shit?
>>
>>17134436

no thank you. emphasis on the shit.
>>
>>17134402
Alright I'm picking up what you're putting down.
>gf isnt the path to that. the path to that gets you a gf tho so theres that.
I liked that sentence, by the way.

>>17134387
>If I'm being honest I really enjoy talking to you
See I feel like if I said something like this then I'd steer her away. It's hard to describe but it doesn't feel natural. Not saying that I don't feel that way, but maybe it's too early in friendship to be dropping lines like that.
>>
>>17134457

good luck anon.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.