[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /b/ I have a slight feeling that my friend is hot on my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: 8748764876.jpg (44 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
8748764876.jpg
44 KB, 720x960
Hey /b/

I have a slight feeling that my friend is hot on my gf. Me and him have always been playful and trying to dominate eachother, but his behavior is very different when hes just with me.
My girlfriend thinks he is hillarious, and is concerningly interested when i talk about him.
I know him well enough that he will go for it if the chance comes. She is devoted to me, but is also adventurous by nature (we do a lot of public and snap stories)

How do I tackle this? My brain tells me to ignore it out and not give it credit, but i dont feel safe desu
>>
Helpfulness will be rewarded with my snapchat
>>
sorry lol its not /b/ senpai desu
>>
>>17130476
You're worried your gf is going to cheat? If she hasn't cheated on you, chill, there's nothing you van do to stop it anyway and worrying doesn't help.
>>
>>17130476
She's puffin your bros Peter as we speak.
>>
>>17130493
>>17130493
i must be able to somehow make him back off or seem less appealing to her

or try to improve my funny game
>>
>>17130493
>there's nothing you van do to stop it anyway

This is how it works. If you get clingy, protective, and worried you'll just drive her away.

Fuck her a lot, do fun things with her, and be emotionally independent (not needy). Chicks know better than to fuck around on emotionally independent guys because A) they know you'll dump them, and B) when you act like their ass isn't 24k gold they get the feeling they need you.
>>
>>17130499
false dubs
she is at her familys place
>>
>>17130476
Discretely limit the contact they have with each other.
Don't mix the groups.

Any direct action would have to be perfectly executed, and I can't advise you on what that would be.

Distance, and don't think about it. Don't become paranoid, relax, and go about your normal business.

Safe bet, find your friend a girlfriend - he'll forget about your one.

Safest bet, kill them both and leave their bodies in the woods set up to look like he raped her, killed her and wasted himself.
>>
>>17130508
My nigga
thank you, thats what i was looking for
snap: emilbombzon
i'll post vids next time im piping her
i should warn you if amerifag though, shes just a young teen
>>
>>17130523
rock solid, ill encourage his dating when with him and limit his presence in my mind and relationship thanks dog
>>
>>17130505
This. 100%

>>17130508
Not this. 0% if you try to make him look bad or tell him to back off, or do any direct action against it - you are showing that you fear, that you feel weaker, that he is a threat etc.

Especially don't talk to her or him about it.
That's what we are here for, unknown idiots with no stake or influence in your things.

If you tell hher it sparks possible interest.
Tell him, he'll rebel or go behind your back.

Don't let on, just share good experiences with her.
Fuck her hard,,dominate her a bit.
Slap her during sex, pull her hair.
Be independent.
>>
>>17130476
this, but im the other guy.
do help?
>>
>>17130546
interessant soren banjomus
>>
>>17130476
Tell your friend to fuck off. Even if you think it's a miniscule problem.

Fuck modesty. Be straightforward and deliberate. Make sure he knows you're a fucking lion. Make sure your girl knows it too.
>>
>>17130546
Find another girl, fag.

She probably already friend zoned you.
Your best bet is to cut all contact and spend time with other girls.
If she is into you, she'll appear jealous or try to contact you.
Then you can take her to the woods, rape her, kill her, then waste yourself.

Police will blame the boyfriend anyway.
>>
more advice on how to be dominating/asserting without being way off or stupid in your stubborness???
>>
>>17130554
Show insecurity, make your friend and girl think you are weak.

Nice plan.

The lion should only come out if the friend does something out of line.

Read above for good advice. >>17130508
>>
>>17130568
How does confrontation prove insecurity?
>>
>>17130563
Dunno.
It is a skill that comes with practice.
Don't overthink it.

Make more decisions, make them surely, without hesitating. Especially if they don't matter too much.
Making decisions will boost confidence, increase your skill of decision making, and make her see you as more of a man.

Dominate her sexually, if you aren't having sex, kiss her in a passionate way.
Never let her manipulate with sex/kisses/affection.
>>
>>17130573
Because nothing has happened.

A better thing that confronting is just to kiss the girl right in front of the friend, don't hide affection. Do it naturally whenever he feels like.

The friend will feel weak instead.

Confronting something when there is not threat just makes you look insecure.

It is a fucking stupid game invented by females.
Life is a horrible game.

Learn the rules anyway.
>>
>>17130554
Kind of this, kind of not

I'd say don't make any moves yet until it's obvious he's trying to get at her. You'll look like an insecure bitch if you bring the lion out when all they're doing is being extra nice and friendly to eachother, but the second you get a hint of flirting or anything that would make it obvious it's more than friendliness you be ready to fucking eat his heart
>>
>>17130598
Also what the other guys are saying too though, in the meantime, until you have some sure fire evidence they're flirting or being more than just friendly, just be a confident as fuck Chad, lol, I hate using that meme, but really be the fucking alpha male, be confident he can't take your girl away because you're the fucking shit, show them both you feel that way, like the other guy said, kissing her in front of him is one way of showing that kind of attitude, openly make fun of your friend and be a loving friendly asshole, etc. however, be careful, because you can also do this type of stuff and have it be obvious you're trying to put on a show out of insecurity, which would just backfire and in turn make you look more beta. Don't play the part, BE IT, YOU ARE THE FUCKING ALPHA, SHE CHOSE YOU, BECAUSE YOU ARE THE SHIT. And don't be afraid to also show the attitude of, "even if he did by some fucking miracle, I don't give a fuck and can find another girl at the snap of my fucking fingers"
>>
>>17130524
im adding you

also if she wanted him she'd get with him,obviously the kids friendzoned harder than a fedora wearer
>>
File: god.gif (873 KB, 400x242) Image search: [Google]
god.gif
873 KB, 400x242
>>17130540
>>17130560
>>17130568
>>17130577
>>17130582
>>17130615
>>17130560
thanks brobros, my balls will be pushing any of her crushers out of her mind
>>
File: 1462900280959.jpg (12 KB, 250x201) Image search: [Google]
1462900280959.jpg
12 KB, 250x201
>>17130476
"Adventurous" by nature. So your girlfriend is a slut and your male friend is a shitty friend. And they both can't be trusted.

How about yoi stop being a cuck and stop dating and being friends with such rats?
>>
>>17130668
cheers
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.