[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i need help >be me >friends with femanon >hang out with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: meme posting.jpg (164 KB, 1417x551) Image search: [Google]
meme posting.jpg
164 KB, 1417x551
i need help
>be me
>friends with femanon
>hang out with her on a regular basis with our group of friends
>see her at baseball game yesterday
>she wasnt at school yesterday
>try to get her attention since i havent seen her
>im unable to get her attention, so i wait and watch where she goes
>dont get to talk to until today
>tell her about it
>she thinks im stalking her
>immediately apologize and tell her i just wanted to talk to her
wat do? i still think she's mad at me
>>
>>17130414
>>try to get her attention since i havent seen her
Tell us more about your autism tries to get someones attention anon :-)
>>
wait outside her house until she comes out to talk to you.
>>
>>17130421
thats the exact opposite of what i should do
>>
>>17130418
i just hadnt seen her yesterday adn wanted to ask why she missed school, faggot
>>
>>17130427
That is what you wanted to do, but not HOW did you TRY TO GET HER ATTENTION :-)
>>
>>17130435
i waved at her and called her name
>>
>>17130440
That doesn't sound like an autistic case.

>she thinks im stalking her
Maybe you overdid it with asking about where she has been. We have a thing called personal space. Also calling you stalker sounds a bit harsh. Keep your distance for a while and let the hate cool down. Then try next time with less resistivity / cling ness / autism.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.