[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I once had an extremely fast metabolism and could eat whatever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: Unknown-3.jpg (7 KB, 240x177) Image search: [Google]
Unknown-3.jpg
7 KB, 240x177
I once had an extremely fast metabolism and could eat whatever i wanted with no worries about weight or anything, and i'd still look anorexic. I used to get called a concentration camp survivor because i had really long air and looked extremely frail. Then, my metabolism slowed down but my consumption of junk food did not, and in the last year I've gained close to 30 pounds and i have a huge gut and I'm starting to get a double chin. I want to lose this weight but i seriously don't know how to, because i cannot exercise due to a herniated disc i got while moving amps and drums for a band i was playing in. What do i do?

pic related. not me, but i went from first on the left to maybe 3rd or 2nd from the right.
>>
>>17126554
You have to change your diet. Stop eating so much garbage. Start cooking your own healthy meals and have a calorie deficit every day. You will lose weight. Also don't drink anything other than water. If you feel the need to eat badly you can allow yourself one cheat meal per week and still get results. Other than the cheat meal though don't drink any liquid calories.
>>
>>17126572
Is a cup of coffee a day okay? I'm addicted to caffeine really badly.
And also, what constitutes a healthy meal? Basically just nothing fried/no fast food/no fat?
>>
>>17126582
Like home cooked. No pre-packaged, frozen, or fast-food. Not sure about coffee since I have never been a coffee drinker. It might be fine if it doesn't have too many calories.
>>
>>17126554
>>17126582

calories in, calories out. if you get your coffee from starbucks, it probably has too many calories. if you are just drinking home brewed black coffee you are fine. if you are adding anything COUNT THOSE CALORIES.

genearlly speaking an adult burns 2000 calories naturally. if you want to know for sure, go type in your info on a total daily energy expenditure calculator (re: google search for 'how many calories do i burn a day). at the very least you burn 1700.

lower your consumption by 500 calories. if you burn 2000, eat 1500. if you burn 1700 eat 1200.

my advice? 1 pound of meat has roughly 800 calories in it depending onthe type. eat half a pound for breakfast. and half a pound for lunch. inbetween eat veggies and fruits. obviously keep track of it all and try to stop yourself before you go over. if you do go over your limit, make sure its only carrot sticks after that or celery.

the reason i suggest meat earlier in the day is that its hella filling. protien takes a long time to digest, meat in particular. if you wait til dinner than most of that 'full' feeling will be at night when you are asleep. as opposed to the day when you will be starving.

eat half a pound in the morning. half in afternoon. fruits and veggies inbetween.

COUNT THE FUCKING CALORIES. never assume. keep track daily
>>
>>17126554
>>>/fit/ read sticky
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.