[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
highschool droptout.......how do i succeed??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: FB_IMG_1462581007928.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1462581007928.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
highschool droptout.......how do i succeed??
>>
Succeed at what? What are your goals?
>>
Get your GED
>>
>>17126159
Be lucky.
>>
Technical trade. Find somebody who will teach you a skill and stick with that. You may be limited to industrial labor work, but you can still grow and increase your proficiency in that, and eventually be able to afford the certifications required for higher-paying positions.
>>
>>17126159

Go back to fucking school. Please trust me. You're not gonna get ANYTHING done in the next 2-3 years that wouldn't happen faster with a diploma.
>>
>>17126159
Get a GED.
Learn a trade.

The world will always need plumbers. And construction workers, electricians, barbers, mailmen, garbage men, truck drivers, etc.

All respectable and well-paying careers.
>>
Thx for the adv gonna get my GED
>>
i just got an admin job and they thought i was really good and promoted me even though i slacked off over 60% of the time
>>
Buy an ounce of weed for 280 and get to selling yungling you could do 15 a gram and it will fly faster
>>
Shoot yourself in the head
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.