[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I convince someone bringing a gun into your home only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1453606414026.jpg (183 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
1453606414026.jpg
183 KB, 1200x900
How do I convince someone bringing a gun into your home only opens yourself up to harm from it more than not?
>>
Only if they're stupid. There's nothing wrong with owning a gun and properly storing it
>>
>>17122843
Most people are stupid anon, that's why I'm afraid.
>>
>>17122846
You think this specific person is too stupid to properly own a gun? Why is that?
>>
>>17122854
emotionally unstable,quick to action
>>
>>17122855
Who is this person to you?
>>
File: 14330283161_7a12b367c9_c.jpg (262 KB, 598x800) Image search: [Google]
14330283161_7a12b367c9_c.jpg
262 KB, 598x800
Perhaps you should buy them a pizza while telling them that pizza hurts you more than guns do
>>
You're being very evasive OP.

What is this person's reason for wanting a gun and what relation are they to you specifically?
>>
>>17122879
They want to use it as a carry on for protection,however I know they don't have the mental or emotional stability for the reasonability of owning one,no matter what documentation says they do,there also the possibility of someone else using it against them in a moment of weakness and thought.
>>
>>17122899
Well OP all you can really do is tell them these things that you've told us. Otherwise, it's up to them. If you don't feel comfortable or safe around them, then don't be around them anymore.
>>
>>17122861
Eating 6 slices doesn't kill you though.
>>
>>17122839
You can't.

It's their decision.
>>
>>17122839
You don't because it's an absolute lie.
Besides, if you don't trust them enough to be responsible with a gun in your house, why do you even trust them to be in your house at all?
>>
>>17122899
>I know they don't have the mental or emotional stability for the reasonability of owning one,no matter what documentation says they do
How do you know this? The way you phrase it seems to imply that documentation exists; how did they arrive at the opposite conclusion from you, and why is their method flawed while yours is not?
>>
>>17122986
It does if you are the pizza. Think about it.
>>
You can only convince someone that IMPROPERLY bringing a gun in a house will lead to harms.
>>
ha i think op is a faggot, you dont know the persons thoughts, so why the fuck would you assume and you know what they say about assuming...
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.