[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There's this girl in a class who asked me for help with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
There's this girl in a class who asked me for help with some notes before a test day because we happened to be in the same student study room.

Turns out she sits right by me and last week I was able to talk to her once or twice. We just talked about how we did on tests and other small talk and it was really a lot better than I usually do talking with people.

I missed last class session so today's session she said you weren't here last time were you, and I was like yeah, so she said do you need the notes and I said yeah and started copying them. She said sorry her handwriting wasn't that good and I was like nah mines worse.

Anyway, I handed them back and said thank you but class started so we really couldn't talk anymore. The entire last 5 minute of class Im wondering if I should talk to her or not. Passing thoughts in my head is what will other people in the class think of me talking to her like Im not good enough or I'll be weird or creepy. Anyway, I didn't say anything and she got up and left, so I just left it at that. I figure if she wanted to talk maybe she would say something, and if we're not that close maybe it'd be weird to hold her up by talking to her.

Is it weird to try to talk a little with someone right after a class ends and they have other stuff they might need to do?
>>
I know it seems like this should be obvious but I've had severe anxiety about it my whole life. Just looking for some answers.
>>
have you seen other human beings talking to people after class?

you are safe to proceed as long as you can speak to her in a natural seeming way. if you are all sweaty palms and stuttering and make it obvious you have no clue what you are doing...

you've got a slim chance she'll think its cute and a huge chance she'll be turned off by the awkwardness and want you to never do that again

why not just say something to her when whoever sits down 2nd makes it to class? should be a little less difficult
>>
>>17114389
There's these two in the front of me that actually talk a lot and really about in depth stuff and still they don't talk after class is done so I guess I'll just take examples from them?
>>
>>17114314
if the girl is next to me, i try to shoot small talk at the beginning, and if the class is being boring (too much time explaining concept) I whisper a question or something and then get back to class. I don't think it's creepy usually works i talk to them more if we meet again in class usually just a see ya once class is over though don't want to seem too needy.
>>
>>17114624
I c.
>>
>>17114314
>tfw literally only have physiological completely covered, and even then save for sex.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.