[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a female friend who is seriously considering becoming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
I have a female friend who is seriously considering becoming a prostitute. It's not a fleeting thing, she's been mentioning and researching it for months, maybe longer.

I feel as though I should be the one to provide counter arguments, because I'm not sure but it doesn't seem like she tells anyone else about this, and I'm not really inclined to encourage her. It's her life and she's just about cluey enough to at least stay clean and safe, and obviously I'm not going to get all butthurt about it, but it still seems like a bad idea, despite the easy ridiculous money.

What are some reasonable arguments I can use against becoming a prostitute?
>>
>>17111232
tell her if she does you'll be her first customer
>>
>>17111235
I did actually use basically that (I said her customers would be pretty much me) and she said they would be like me but "stoopider" and that she'd have sex with that for $200.
>>
Is it for the money? You could try to tell her she could become a sugar baby instead. There are older wealthy guys out there who will compensate a young girl for her company.
>>
>>17111276
She has actually done that for a brief period before. I don't know the details of it, though, but she stopped pretty soon after starting.
>>
>>17111238
What will she be willing to do for $200?
>>
Well you aren't her dad, so...
>>
>>17111288
I don't know how freaky she gets, I think in her mind she's imagining straightforward sex in whatever vanilla positions. She's ridiculously hot so she could probably get away with being boring and still get repeats, though.
>>
>>17111291
It doesn't sound like she has a very good business model in mind.
>>
>>17111276

Staying in contact with the type of guy to provide monetary compensation for attention and sex is almost a more dangerous proposition than prostitution. When you look at yearly mortality rates, more girlfriends are killed than prostitutes.

Neither is safe, but I'd rather give a girl my blessing for pleasing paying customers than customers who expect loyalty for their money.
>>
How would she go about it? Independent? Agency? Brothel? Is it legal where you live?
>>
>>17111278
Maybe she just got a shitty sugar daddy. Or she herself is a shitty sugar baby. Sugar babies need to provide more than sex. It's companionship, she needs to be ladylike and provide stuff like intelligent conversation etc.
>>
>>17111315
I'll ask her. Yes, it's legal here, though.

>>17111318
I do have doubts about her maturity in that regard, I don't think she'd be too interesting for an older guy. I mean, she tries, but class is something you either have or don't, really.
>>
>>17111322
If it's legal then that's good, means it's safe. But yea, in that case, she should do some research first on how it's usually done over there. And what she provides, what kind of clientele she is looking for, and so on.
>>
You should cut her off. She's fucked (no pun intended).

But here are the facts:

If she becomes a hooker she can't report the work she does. Then, when she applies for legitimate work, she'll be an inferior candidate to Walmart/McDonald's employees, who've demonstrated their reliability.

If she's comfortably employed as a hooker, she won't be developing any skills, through education, artistically, or professionally.

She'll spend her youth getting by, being paid decently as a hooker. Then, when she's 35 her value as a prostitute will decline dramatically. Her work will be worth very little, which will make her move to an area with cheap properties. There she'll be able to earn even less. Sex work is also hell on your body, so she'll look even older than she actually is.

Hookers have a bad habit of getting into hard drugs.

If she works as a hooker, no decent guy will have her. Eventually she'll need to marry a guy to support her, and it'll be some older, ugly loser with no self-respect.

She's also putting herself at serious risk of getting an STI.

Depending on where she's from, she's also probably putting herself at serious risk of prison time, and if she goes to prison that will screw her over in terms of employment opportunities.
>>
>>17111556
You are obviously American. And you obviously didn't read the thread.
>>
no career opportunities
mindless and not varying task... 20 blowjobs every day.
not a permanent job
less change for a good relationship
>>
>>17111232

its only a bad idea if shes stupid and gets mixed up with some moron that exploits her

othervise its realy just free money, and lots of it
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.