[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how to suggest FWBs with a girl?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: panicknow.gif (32 KB, 313x270) Image search: [Google]
panicknow.gif
32 KB, 313x270
there's this girl that i hang with alot. we're good friends, but neither of us are into each other. The thing is, she is really fucking hot and she seems to think i am too. She's pretty damn open when it comes to what she's into, and what turns her on. She doesnt mind if i "accidentally" touch her boob, one time she even squealed a bit when i put my hand on her thigh. Is there a way to bring up doing friends this friends with benefits with her, in a non creepy way? I think she's been hinting at it lately anyways.
>>
bump for lust
>>
get really drunk with her, get flirty, go for a kiss, see how it goes from there

if it doesnt work you can play it off as lol whoops drank too much sry and then cry and masturbate

most girls dont get too mad if you steal a kiss anyway, makes them feel attractive
>>
she's sober and a virgin still, she's pretty much a die hard traditionalist. But she is so damn open about he sexuality to me, any other ways?
>>
Why not risk it? Just send a casual and short text about what you want...
>>
Flirt with her through touch and words. Then go for the kiss and escalate to sex. As long as you don't define the relationship you can keep it casual.
>>
>>17098842
That's probably a no go OP. Virgins are weird, and stealing their virginity for funsies is more than likely not gonna go well for you.

My general experience is that they'll either latch onto you or tell you to fuck off. Best type of girl to go fwb with is one that pursues recreational sexuality, and I would assume a traditionalist would not be down with that. But I could be wrong.
>>
how does she know what she's into if she's a virgin?

people ask this question a lot, but it's not something you should do. you don't bring up being FWB, you just start doing it.

have sex with the girl, and continue to have sex with her, and be careful not to really see her very much unless it's to hook up. otherwise you're dating.

she'll ask you what you are, you'll tell her you see you as more of a FWB, make sure you're positive about it. if she's ok with it, it will continue. if not, it won't, and she might stop being your friend for a while, but nobody stays mad forever, especially if you're not lying and you're just honest.

but you don't need to bring up anything before stuff happens. that's a good way to make sure it never happens and they get scared off.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.