[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
good gaming headset?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7
File: kitties!.jpg (136 KB, 600x427) Image search: [Google]
kitties!.jpg
136 KB, 600x427
i need a mic that won't make me sound like bad. price range up to $300 i guess

i deserve nothing less than the best. also i don't want to my internet friends to hear me breathing? sometimes you can hear them breathing and that can't be me help
>>
File: philosophyNewsNetwork2.jpg (414 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
philosophyNewsNetwork2.jpg
414 KB, 1000x1500
also what should i do with my life?
>>
U fucking dumb.
>>
>it's a tranny episode

Just get a turtle beach headset for christs sake.
>>
File: america.jpg (19 KB, 380x200) Image search: [Google]
america.jpg
19 KB, 380x200
>>17098077
isn't turtle beach overpriced bullshit for white kids? swear i read that somewhere.
>>
>>17098077
Turtle beach L O L
>>
>>17098112
Well I'm white, and they're expensive, but they work great. Who gives a shit, you said you'd pay $300
>>
>>17098126
yeah but that'd be like paying $300 for beats headphones when you can better for half that. right?
>>
>>17098128
Bitch I will end you
>>
>>17098112
Fuck of trannie
>>
>>17098128
Poorfag trannie detected. Also, fuck off.
>>
File: hedead.gif (1023 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
hedead.gif
1023 KB, 500x275
>>17098132
okay.
>>
>>17097994
I've got a Razer Siren, it's absolutley fantastic. Stereo mic, really good sound quality, even comes with one of those little screens like they use in recording studios and live radio to make sure you don't get the sound of breathing.

I'm actually not sure what the retail price would be for you. Got mine free through the Razer Supported Streamer program.

My only concern would be that Razer products don't seem to be desperatley reliable. I'm on my third Blackwidow Chroma keyboard in two years, and my Naga Chroma mouse lasted all of three months before I had to send it back for a replacement because the left button stopped working. If I'd paid for them I'd be absolutley furious about it, but given the circumstances I just smile, carry on, and don't mention anything about it in my vids/streams because that would fuck my sponsorship from Razer straight out of the window.
>>
File: Apple-Watch-Hermes-640-34.jpg (40 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
Apple-Watch-Hermes-640-34.jpg
40 KB, 620x349
>>17098207
my naga chroma mouse has lasted 6 months so far. but i haven't used it much. that software, the synapse 2.0 or whatever? is such shit. ended up going with karabiner or something for OSX.

so yeah. i am wary of buying from them again, especially after hearing so much about issues with their products. why does shit have to break so often? like it's made to break maybe idk.

i want something quality and amazing.
>>
File: 1442643796016.jpg (46 KB, 400x458) Image search: [Google]
1442643796016.jpg
46 KB, 400x458
>>17098225
Kys trannie
>>
A decent headset with a removable 3.5mm jack and either a boompro mic from vmoda or a micmod.

Boompro has trouble with Xbox One settings out of the box, but will work for PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox 360 and phones though.
>>
>>17098225
Yeah, Synapse can be a bitch. Or rather, it's really good, right up until the point where it shits itself and stops working - and when that happens during a critical game that you really need the rating from and you have four thousand people watching you it's kind of a big deal. Especially when you have to make up some bullshit excuse about how it was your fault and not down to Razer being shitheads because otherwise they'll (probably) pull your sponsorship and then you won't be able to pay the rent.

>. why does shit have to break so often? like it's made to break maybe idk.
I have no idea how they manage to make their products so badly. The only Razer products that I've actually bought and paid for are a Blackwidow (just the ordinary one, not the Chroma), an Orb Weaver and a Naga Hex. All three of those things had gone in the skip within eighteen months because they were broken and out of warantee. Conversly, I bought my mum a keyboard and mouse set from ebay for £12 (I've tried multiple times offering her some of my spare Razer stuff, but she doesn't like it) about five years ago, and they're both still working exactly the way they did when they came out of the box.

If it wreen't for it being not only free but they pay me actual money to use it as well I wouldn't even be using Razer kit, let alone trying to convince everyone that "hey, you can be just like me if you go and spend a small fortune on equipment that probably won't last five minuites!"

As an aside, I love anon posting and being able to vent about shit like this. I can't really do it anywhere else.
>>
>i deserve nothing less than the best.

You deserve nothing
>>
File: fae.jpg (226 KB, 900x720) Image search: [Google]
fae.jpg
226 KB, 900x720
>>17098306
have you not even tried other products? i'm actually really interested in a gaming mouse similar to naga but that doesn't die immediately. fell in love my chroma but i know it's going to die soon. already some weird shit happens like the laser won't work right and it fucks up in a weird way i'm bad at explaining. i'll run right instead of straight because it jerks me that way for no reason.

why is it so hard to slap a numpad on the side of a fucking mouse? i don't get it.

also do you think a 2016 macbook pro (when they release hopefully in june) will be good enough to stream MMO stuff on twitch? i've got big plans to become MMO queen of some indie game and find a sexy and rich gamer boy to be my husband.

>>17098318
lol no i'm fucking amazing and clearly deserve the nicest things in life :)
>>
>>17098333
>lol no i'm fucking amazing
>transexual

Pick one.
>>
>>17098016
End it.
>>
>>17097994
Check out the Sennheiser Game Zero. It's comfortable and has one of the best mics of any gaming headsets out there.

Use push to talk if you don't want people to hear you breathe, by the way.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.