[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just got out of a 6 year relationship and I want to fuck hot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1462024125540.jpg (92 KB, 660x633) Image search: [Google]
1462024125540.jpg
92 KB, 660x633
I just got out of a 6 year relationship and I want to fuck hot teenage girls

>27
>own house
>own nice car
>have relatively lots of expendable income
>in good shape
>open to doing drugs and have many connections for them

How do i maximize pussy gains? Where do I meet young girls who want to fuck older guys. Think online dating would be good for this kind of thing?
>>
>>17095503
>27
>teenage girls
You're in a zone of pain.Too old to be feasibly dateable in a non-creepy way, but too young to satisfy daddy fetishes.
>>
Drugs are fun, but if you start fucking the kind of teenage girls who do hard drugs, things will probably get really messy really quick. Honestly I wouldn't recommend giving them anything harder than weed.
>>
>>17095507
theres gotta be a way to tap the market.

>>17095522
i was thinking girls that wanna do coke could be a good way in
>>
>>17095542
It could be a good way 'in', but any teenage girl who does coke is going to be fucked up. And the old rule is don't stick your dick in crazy.

I'm not saying coke will make them crazy, I'm saying that most people who do hard drugs (even one as comparatively mild as cocaine) at young ages are mentally unwell, even if it's just depression.
>>
>>17095542
>tap the market.
That phrase and your grammar is so creepy (get your other hand off your dick and hit that shift key) that your only shot is rohypnol.
>>
>>17095554
There's nothing creepy about 27 year olds going for teens

T. A fellow 27 year old
>>
>>17095556
>referring to sex with teens as a "market"
Fucking creepy.

T. Another 27 Year Old
>>
>>17095559
It's just a funny spin on words

T. 27 going on 28 year old
>>
Just stick to weed and alcohol. >>17095554
>>17095556
College girls bro.
>>
>>17095553
i don't really care if they're fucked up. i only want to fuck them for a while.

it's not like i only want to fuck teenagers but they're probably the easiest lays.
>>
>>17095559
it's a fucking idiom. how can an idiom be creepy or weird.
>>
help me out with the pussy game
>>
>>17095662
Have fun when you dump them and then the vengefully go running to their parents/the cops to tell them all about the guy who statutory raped them and gave them cocaine. That's sure to end well for you.

Whatever, you clearly either don't give a shit or have no idea what you're getting into, either way you deserve whatever comes your way.
>>
>>17095867
lol as if dirty hoes hooking up with some random dude because they wanted coke is really going to have a good relationship with their parents.

and how the fuck is everyone gonna bug out because i wanna fuck young girls when it's perfectly legal and i know for a fact the young ones are digging on older guys for a fling.
>>
>>17095503
spend extra time at the gym and yes social media always helps in these goals
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.