[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Current crush of mine wich I spent most of the times with at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Western-pack-butter.jpg (705 KB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
Western-pack-butter.jpg
705 KB, 2592x1944
Current crush of mine wich I spent most of the times with at uni last two months called me yesterday afternoon, I was in class so I couldnt pick it up and I sent her a text "what's up". Shortly after that she replied "I'm just kind of drunk and stoned with Lucy at the park and I just wanted to say that it'd be nice if you were here :)".

We are really having some nice times when we are together, do you think that the text indicates there's something more going on? She never sent me a text like that before
>>
>>17091910
Yes. How much more of a sign do you need, take this chick out to dinner get a couple wines in her and fuck her.
>>
>>17091910
>just kind of drunk and stoned

/thread
>>
>>17091944
We spent like majority of our free time during the week together. At this kind of a comfy bar we both love. Or just hanging out...if I ever had to ask a girl out for a dinner I'd knew it wouldn't be the right one for me.
>>
>>17091950
Dude if you like this girl put your goddamn cards on the table look her in the eyes and kiss her.
>>
>>17091910
What do you mean if I ever had to ask a girl out for a dinner I'd knew it wouldn't be the right one for me? If you're saying that you don't wanna go out with a girl you have to ask out for dinner. Then enjoy watching this girl you like getting slammed by someone that will.
>>
>>17091969
Has eating a fucking dinner with an opposite sex became mandatory of starting a relationship? Fuck me...
>>
>>17091965
This one man. She's giving you all the signs. You don't need to go to dinner with her, maybe just go somewhere nice where you're hanging out alone and tell her how you feel. She obviously likes you, the only thing holding you back is that you haven't responded yet.
>>
>>17091976
Well I responded...we went to that bar I've spoke about later that day I but there was no alone intimate space left, she was obviously upset by that and we had to sit behind the counter with a friend ouf ours sitting behind us...it was an absolutely great night again with her but nothing happened. I really suck at making first moves.
>>
>>17091973
Yes. In the past hundred years.
>>
>>17091987
If you'd gone out to dinner that wouldn't have happened.
>>
File: 1410249733722.gif (1 MB, 400x226) Image search: [Google]
1410249733722.gif
1 MB, 400x226
>do you think that the text indicates there's something more going on?

Fucking duh. Are you stupid?

>Has eating a fucking dinner with an opposite sex became mandatory of starting a relationship? Fuck me...

Yes. If you want to be a philosophical chode who picks bitching about every aspect of the human courting process over eating some food across from the girl you want to have sex with then go ahead.

Ask her out on a date, eat something, stare at a movie screen then go get some frozen yogurt or some shit. Don't make this more complicated than it has to be.
>>
>>17092098
kek
>>
>>17092110
The thing is I don't see a point of dating someone who I know really well. We both feel like we've known each other our whole life instead of only two months and it would be awkward putting us into these situations. We hang out like this casually - going to movies and shit...
>>
>>17091910
>humblebragging on /adv/

Git out.
>>
>>17092288
I'm not used to attention.
>>
Go for it.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.