[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
me and my girlfriend want to have a threesome and are looking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4
me and my girlfriend want to have a threesome and are looking for another girl to take part. we are both good looking but are unsure of how to go about finding another girl. any tips?
>>
Your gf is a cuck, get rid of her
>>
File: 1344199589707.jpg (68 KB, 425x450) Image search: [Google]
1344199589707.jpg
68 KB, 425x450
Swinger's club. They're awesome. My wife and I go sometimes to watch people fuck and for us to fuck other women together.
>>
>>17089186
get friends that like drugs, there always the type to be around threesomes
>>
File: 1457029704255.jpg (50 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
1457029704255.jpg
50 KB, 500x350
>>17089186
> me and my girlfriend want to have a threesome
Don't do it. Once you open that door, she'll get curious what two men would feel like. Next thing you know, you're standing by the side of the bed in a Sailor Moon outfit, holding a serving tray full of chicken nuggets and Fanta while some well hung black mandingo plows your gf from behind.

Trust me on this one.
>>
>>17089585
>Your gf is a cuck
sounds like a keeper actually.
>>
File: nigga-moon.jpg (40 KB, 465x450) Image search: [Google]
nigga-moon.jpg
40 KB, 465x450
>>17089608
God bless you, sir. This may be the greatest thing I've read in 2016.
And also good advice. 10/10.
>>
>>17089592
from what i've seen of them on tv they seem to be ugly older people, how true is that?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.