[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to fuck?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: praise.png (491 KB, 600x592) Image search: [Google]
praise.png
491 KB, 600x592
I've never done it before, not sure what to do.
>>
File: Rango-035.jpg (236 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Rango-035.jpg
236 KB, 1920x1080
>>17088461
You don't, It's overrated and you get more pleasure from beating a difficult video game.
>>
>>17088472

Is Dark Souls better than sex then?
>>
>>17088461
Insert Tab A into Slot B.
>>
Benis in bagina :DDDD
>>
It's a process. You have to pass the steps to move on to the next ones. Applies to both sexes.

Step 1: make sure she/he wants to
Step 2: make out
Step 3: start feeling tits, ass, dick, etc gently
(If you are a guy you'd better have a boner by now)
Eventually take off your clothes;
If you're a girl suck on his dick, kiss him, sit on his face so he licks your vag
If you're a dude, make sure your dick/her vag are wet enough before you insert
Move/thrust/listen to your partner and adjust to their desires, do what feels good to you too
Don't come inside unless you want kids!

Hope that helped you nooby boobly
>>
>>17088461
You put the P in the V
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.