[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is describing your libido to a girl alpha or beta behavior?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 2
File: couple-having-sex.jpg (34 KB, 700x466) Image search: [Google]
couple-having-sex.jpg
34 KB, 700x466
Is describing your libido to a girl alpha or beta behavior?
>>
β
>>
Talking about it is beta. Doing something about it is alpha.
>>
>>17064275
Alpha/beta does not have anything to do with the subject matter of your convos its the delivery. An alpha could talk about video games or Ww2 and that doesnt automatically make him beta.
>>
>>17064365
Shut up woman
>>
>>17064275
>caring
already lost
>>
>>17064371
do you even know what aplha means? an aplha can caring and be sensitive. being alpha means to be in control of your life
>>
>>17064378
thats not what i mean

youre overthinking what you're 'meant' say. just go with it, fuck this dumb r9k shit
>>
Alpha doesnt have a solid definition, do whatever you think is right.

Personally I did it, but I think it depends on context too, if you're just being flirtatious w eachother and you can think of something witty subtly hinting at sex or something I don't see any reason it'd be beta
>>
>>17064378
Shut up woman
>>
>>17064275
Being alpha means being a selfish dick with no brain.

Alpha stand for Animal. It refers to the state of animal. Let me rephrase, an animal is stupid and is only caring about survival and sex as a way to reproduce. It doesn't give a shit about the female's pleasure or doesn't even know what sex is.

This concept of alpha is the stupidest thing in the world. I've seen cowards claim they're alpha, where in reality they are pussies scared to fight or open their mouth but when they are facing reality they get scared. So be careful on how to use that word.

You have a brain (i hope) so use it. Understanding your sexuality is a major issue, and trust me, it is way more pleasurable when you're partner makes you feel good about yourself.

If she is only seeing you as a toyboy, then maybe you should keep your intimacy for yourself because she is not going to care. Not because she'll think you're not manly, but because she just doesn't give a shit about you.

The question you should ask yourself is what kind of level of complicity you have ?

Sounds like you're on an early stage relationship, give it some time... Maybe she'll change but let me assure you that people rarely change for the best.
>>
>>17064365

If you don't know how to fight and protect your wife and family, then ur just a peace of shit. Not even a beta.

Your Warcraft isn't going to save your ass when ur facing a matter of life or death.

IRL, You can't respawn ;) !
>>
File: Und.png (396 KB, 575x349) Image search: [Google]
Und.png
396 KB, 575x349
>>17064394
>>17064369
>thinking alphas talk like this
>>
Just sounds thirsty to me.
>>
>>17064394
im a guy
>>
>>17064396
this is the worst interpretation of aplha i have ever heard. being aplha means to be dominant and have influence over people, to be a leader. not to be an animal with no brain.
>>
>>17064405
>peace of shit
Is that why Indians are so peaceful? Is not pooing in the loo the secret to peace?
>>
>>17064419

Haha, influence on people, being a leader ? really ?

Go buy yourself a brain man, what does have to do with him sharing his sexuality with his girlfriend... so what she'll think he's no longer a leader because he shared a sexual thought with here xD!

Man, just learn to use google
>>
>>17064408
Even if he is a beta that disgusting feminist whore is the real loser there. At least that guy isn't trying to bring society down with him.
>>
>>17064426
i never said it has anything to do with his sexuality, that was op. i was replying to what you said as it was an obvious misinterpretation of the term alpha. erm, if you use google, it will tell you that alpha refers to an animal that is dominant. in every group, there are dominant figures, humans are pack animals.
>>
>>17064433
Yeah but, holy kek is that video meme worthy.
>>
>>17064405
>peace of shit

I've heard of peace of mind, but peace of shit must be a whole new level.
>>
>>17064437

Nope, the definition means being the head of a group of people as the person who is willing to take responsabilities and risks for the group which is very different from being dominant in a sexual and manly way.
You can't be a good alpha if you haven't been a good beta. Translation : You can't be a good leader if you haven't been a good follower.

I know this is 4chan but common man, don't use bing.
>>
>>17064456
this is bait.
>>
>>17064456
>willing to take responsabilities and risks for the group
Dude, you don't know what an alpha is. For your sake I hope one day you get to meet and have conversations with one. They are leaders from birth, their lack of respect for others' opinions is what allows them to be so commanding.
>>
It's like asking how a certain gas is going to act at an extremely small volume and extremely small temperature using the ideal gas law. Sometimes models break down. Use your brain and stop trying to force an outdated model to everything because you're way too insecure to be a decent human being.
>>
>>17064476
I wouldn't say they completely lack respect for others' opinions. I think they just are more practical in that they only respect the opinions of competent people. Usually other alphas.
>>
>>17064476
>their lack of respect for others' opinions is what allows them to be so commanding.

This is the definition of a brainless asshole. A good leader listens to everyone and decides what he wants.

Ignoring people's point of view is the stupidest thing a bad leader can do.

Being able to judge and make quick decisions based on what everyone said is the definition of a good leader.

If you have nothing to offer but selfishness, maybe you need to work on your self esteem.
>>
>>17064509
just look at napoleon, he is the most alpha person that has ever existed.
>>
>>17064492
That's the ironic thing. By your definition of alpha, there cannot be multiple alphas.
>>
>>17064509
This guy gets it. Without nepotism, you can't get anywhere in life without learning how to cooperate with others.
>>
>>17064515
I am not the guy you were talking to earlier. All I said was that they discard the opinions of incompetent people. Donald Trump doesn't give a shit about what Carl the Cuck thinks about him for example.
>>
>>17064509
>everyone
I hope by everyone you mean the political elite. No one gives a shit about some college student that needs a safe space.
>>
>>17064522
Most non retards do the exact same thing.
>>
>>17064514

Yup and many people died for nothing in those napoleon wars. Check your history...

Maybe if he wasn't stubborn and selfish, he would've won at waterloo.

That's the definition of a bad leader.

Also, he died from a Cancer. Not a very alpha way to die isn't it.
>>
>>17064538
Also he's French. Can't forget that.
>>
>>17064538
The way in which someone dies doesn't determine how alpha they were. Death is never dignified.
>>
>>17064545

French people from Perpignan are well known to be cowards so this explains it.
>>
>>17064532
A beta would try to take everyone's opinion into equal consideration. Too afraid that someone will call them a bigot.
>>
>>17064538
son, he went from an army officer to emperor, generally often sacrifice soldiers, its part of warfare, mistakes are also made. if you honestly think napoleon isnt alpha, i am not even going to bother arguing. next you will be telling me that alexander the great isnt aplha.
>>
>>17064456
>You can't be a good alpha if you haven't been a good beta.
>You can't be a good leader if you haven't been a good follower.

Couldn't agree more ......
>>
>>17064275

Most of you are young idiots so you have this retarded binary definition of alpha/beta. You want to be alpha / don't want to be beta.

The thing is that plenty of men you describe as "alpha" are not happy, they are just sociopaths with no real empathy. They are functionally dead inside.

Don't try to be something you are not, because you're just lying to yourself.

As you grow older, learn to be wiser, not just more "alpha". You'll realize that life is much more than just a binary view of relationships, and really only fucking morons want to have such binary relationships.

Only idiots play master and servant well into adulthood. Idiots.

Be yourself and be happy, make the world a warmer place.
>>
>>17064509
>A good leader listens to everyone
This is the conclusion you arrive at by thinking about alphas. You learn something completely different when talking to them, more than that, getting to know them on a visceral level. Their behavior doesn't work for them because of how you think it should. It works because they spend far LESS time listening to others, and more time speaking and dictating to others.

They do not ignore other opinions, they simply don't respect them. Their approach to everyone is starting with a default "my opinion is more valuable." When shown something better, they will take it as their own. Opinions are not property to them.

I have to question how much you've thought about this because selfishness and self-esteem are not related at all.
>>
>>17064559

Nope, that's what a smart man would do. Because even a 5 yo kid can have a good idea.

You should try to be more open minded.
>>
>>17064564

“A cowardly act! What do I care about that? You may be sure that I should never fear to commit one if it were to my advantage.” - Said Napoleon.

He was a coward. With no honor. An a dictator. Enough said.

Keep believing he's a good leader, maybe some day you'll get some knowledge.
>>
>>17064570
>idiots
>retarded
>fucking morons
>be yourself
This is why it's so easy to identify women on here lol

> they are just sociopaths with no real empathy.
Of course they are, that doesn't mean mimicking their behavior & applying it to your own life won't reap some pretty great benefits.
>>
>>17064574
Then we all can agree that the common sense of alpha is being a selfish dick with a big mouth.

YOu know what they say about people with a big mouth .... Usually their dick is small.
>>
>>17064591
>This is why it's so easy to identify women on here lol

I'm a dude you fucking moron.

>Of course they are, that doesn't mean mimicking their behavior & applying it to your own life won't reap some pretty great benefits.

Define "great". Do women have a natural attraction to confidence? Yes. But only stupid women let their attraction to confidence override their desire to be treated with kindness, the so-called "bad boy".

Young women are stupid, they haven't learned that "bad boy" does not equal happiness. After a certain age, it's only the stupid women that are attracted to "bad boys".

It's the same thing with men and tits. Only a stupid man would choose a woman for her tits if there were no other redeeming qualities about her.

Young men are fucking idiots, so they frequently choose tits. But only a stupid man would continue to do so into adulthood.
>>
>>17064595

>the common sense of alpha is being a selfish dick with a big mouth.

yup, that's it, pretty much. Except the dick part, some alpha turned out to be real pussies.
>>
>Is asking a Lithuanian hand-whittled nail-free joinery board if describing your libido to a girl alpha or beta behavior beta behavior

I think yes
>>
>>17064602
Well, you're acting like a woman. Let's have a level headed discussion now.
>only stupid women let their attraction to confidence override their desire to
Not just stupid women, more women than you'd like to believe! Take this anecdote - one time hanging out with my alpha friend, he got into a playful argument with this girl we both know. Escalated quickly. Ended with him straight up saying "Get the fuck out. Get out of my apartment. Get the fuck out". She said "I hate you" and left. Week later, they are homies like nothing changed. Is she stupid? Not at all, engineering major adept with mathematics and almost graduated. And this was not far from the norm from my friend, I would have been surprised by it years ago but not anymore. I've simply come to terms with what is natural human behavior.

If were talking about women, "bad boy" indicates low regard for other opinions, which indicates leader personality. Of course anyone including myself can and should argue that you can have leader personality without being an asshole, the problem is this is just not the common pattern, and we've evolved towards the common pattern.

>After a certain age
What age? This girl was 24. I think more people find out what I have later in life, but I don't think it's common at all. You can look at this thread, people have vehemently differing ideas about what alpha means.
>>
>>17064633

I don't think anyone could have a level headed discussion with someone who's justifying someone being fucking stupid by citing their education.

You can be a valedictorian and still be fucking stupid in regards to relationships and social interaction.
>>
>>17064649
I just don't think it's fair to call them stupid when looking at the long term of humans evolving, it makes so much sense for them to be attracted to that kind of behavior. And to maybe round out my story a bit better, this guy is not bad at social interaction, this was a rare case, he makes friends with literally everyone he meets, and granted his relationships with girls don't last long, but that's nothing you or any girl would be able to guess from the get go.

His words to me "You can't show women too much respect, or they disrespect you"
Donald Trump "You have to treat women like shit"
Dark humor based on reality.
>>
>>17064633
>Not just stupid women, more women than you'd like to believe! Take this anecdote - one time hanging out with my alpha friend, he got into a playful argument with this girl we both know. Escalated quickly. Ended with him straight up saying "Get the fuck out. Get out of my apartment. Get the fuck out". She said "I hate you" and left. Week later, they are homies like nothing changed. Is she stupid? Not at all, engineering major adept with mathematics and almost graduated. And this was not far from the norm from my friend, I would have been surprised by it years ago but not anymore. I've simply come to terms with what is natural human behavior.

Plenty of stupid people have advanced degrees. Let's differentiate "stupid" with "foolish".

I would go on to say MOST women (and men) with advanced STEM majors...are foolish.

Only foolish women go for bad boys; at a certain age women figure out that bad boys can't make them happy, that bad boys are just insecure little shits who have no real concept of how to treat people or be happy themselves.

She was 24, so she's a young idiot.

Wait until you see what kind of man she wants at 34 or 44.
>>
>>17064649
>You can be a valedictorian and still be fucking stupid in regards to relationships and social interaction.

Exactly. Let's differentiate someone being "smart" (book-wise) and "wise" (decision-wise).

Plenty of people are smart, w/advanced degrees, and socially are quite stupid (foolish).
>>
>>17064709
I don't find 34 yo women attractive. Women waste their best years going after the wrong type of guy then they get old, and they are no longer attractive to most men. Feminism and sexual liberation are cancers on society. Slut shaming should be encouraged as much as possible.
>>
The alpha beta argument is incredibly douchey. Don't justify your decisions by assigning them to a mob-determined definition of what makes a 'strong' man. Fuck the alpha beta labels. Do what you think is right. Maybe that means exposing your more sensitive side, maybe it means keeping it to yourself. Leaving it to the determination of some Internet meme is not going to guarantee success.

Personally, I think it's fine so long as you two are comfortable being emotionally vulnerable with each other
>>
>>17064275
depent what you say and why, but if you ask here this go into the beta behavior.

for me alpha more about being in control, you got confidence in yourself, you lead others peoples you meet or know, your gf follow you naturaly, you dont fight with her, she do it naturaly, peoples follow you naturaly, you lead.

you know what to do most of the time, no one win in a verbal fight vs you, you can be gentle but not week. if a problem come, you can fix it yourself, you never pussy out about anything, you get the job done and you never give a fuk about anything peoples think about you, but if they talk right to you, you act.

that not something you learn about being a alpha or beta, that in your gene, you can gain confidence, but if you are a pussy or just a strong ashole it dont make you a alpha.

will add alpha are good with seducing girl and generaly got what they want, they can get special favor often too.

hope this help, btw im a alpha if you got more question, my english not realy good but can reply more
>>
I don't see how it is either, you are literally just describing how you are with sex.
>>
>>17064709
>Wait until you see what kind of man she wants at 34 or 44.
I've heard this repeated a lot, and the whole idea that you should wait till they're in their 30s seems pretty shit to me.
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.