[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 24
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered
Keep your questions short and sweet for more answers.
And please no derailing arguments.

Avoid asking these common questions:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
>Would you date a virgin?
><Random insecurity>
Some do, some don't. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Think positive, and get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever. It takes hard work, time, and effort.

>I like someone. What do I do?
Ask them out.

>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out. This is something we cannot explain to you. You either have learned to intuit this or you have not. If you have not, the only way to learn is experience--there are no shortcuts. So it comes back to: Just ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. Stop overthinking it.
Alternative answer: we don't fucking know.

>XYZ happened. Did I fuck it up with this guy/girl?
Maybe, maybe not. We're not in their head, we don't know. No amount of your walls of text will fix that.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing

>Someone has made it abundantly clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>

>That one guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships.
No one wants to cuddle you. Stop asking.

>Brandon
Fuck off
>>
File: 1460006580355.jpg (36 KB, 278x278) Image search: [Google]
1460006580355.jpg
36 KB, 278x278
Girls:

Would you feel comfortable with a guy who open carries?
>>
>>17023896
what are you carrying? your waifu pillow?
>>
File: PX9110MLP_4.jpg (1 MB, 2387x1500) Image search: [Google]
PX9110MLP_4.jpg
1 MB, 2387x1500
>>17023913
I'll be purchasing one in the future
>>
>>17023886
Asked this in the last thread as well, but here I go.

To anyone who's interested in giving input:

Recently had a threesome with my gf and her best friend. Would love for it to happen again but I'm keeping it low profile for now, since I have yet to see how they deal with it in the long run.
Given the following situation:
>gf's best friend was my first time(, we were FWB for a while after that)
>the three of us are pretty open about sexuality around each other
>gf is basically fine with me sleeping with other women (that one has some ground rules on its own, but that's the gist of it)
>gf also hinted that she initially wanted to watch me and her best friend having sex when the threesome happened

How would you go about initiating another threesome? (Or testing the waters if they're up for it for that matter?)

Yes, I'm well aware that I could plainly ask the two of them, but atm it seems kinda weird to me. Also, I'm by far the most vanilla/shy out of the three of us.
>>
>>17024004
In your shoes, I'd take the approach of "they're not going anywhere." Seriously it's not like the world is ending tomorrow. Practice some delayed gratification on this one and wait until one of them initiates it.
>>
>>17023896
yes seeings how I carry myself I'd be fine with it.
>>
>>17024007
>In your shoes, I'd take the approach of "they're not going anywhere." Seriously it's not like the world is ending tomorrow. Practice some delayed gratification on this one and wait until one of them initiates it.
I'm basically doing this already.
But I thought I'd see what anon would do. It also stops the whole thing from being on my mind too much.
>>
>>17024023
That makes it a perfect opportunity to practice control over obsessive thoughts, too.
>>
so I was in this thread like two days ago and was talking with a guy about emotional affairs. if your him and still around on here you should email me.
ks531772 at gmail
>>
>>17023886
How do I talk to someone without appearing annoying and how can I keep a conversation going without it being like about the same thing all the time?
>>
My partner has been suffering with their mental health recently, quite severely. They told me they were working towards feeling better and this is slowly happening, which is making me extremely happy. I'm supporting them as much as I can.

I'm unsure how much reassurance to give them in relation to this. I don't want to smother them with motivational lines but I'm so pleased they're working everything out themselves. I wanted to tell them how happy I am to see the old them coming back, but was worried this might seem like I'm trivializing things or patronising them.

Any idea how to handle this? I'm sorry it's not a specific gender question but I'm really just looking for people who have experienced this.
>>
>>17024075
Keep in ming:
Most people want to talk too.
What do you and the person you talk to have in common?
Ask them what their interests are.
Find common ground and than expand on it. If you don't have common ground well than just comment on current events, conversation peaces or give up.
>>
>>17024075
>How do I talk to someone without appearing annoying and how can I keep a conversation going without it being like about the same thing all the time?
As someone who can be pretty annoying to others: Conversations are 50% repertoire and 50% practice..
Repertoire means, having stories to tell about something you've experienced or something you're interested in. This is my backup should the conversation stall and I want it to continue.
Experience means what >>17024089 is trying to say I guess. You'll get the hang of these things the more you talk to others.
>>
>>17024079
Perhaps write it as a note and leave it for them to read. You would be able to word it exactly how you'd like, they could read it in privacy and express their emotions on their own time, and I think they would really appreciate such a meaningful gesture.
>>
>>17024089
This is a person I am starting over with on a fresh page. Which is my ex, I am trying to hold a conversation but all I seem to get is like one word responses. I'm not pushy or spam him "hey" normally if he dosen't reply back then I just leave it at that until he decides to message me because I don't want to appear annoying, how can I talk to someone who dosen't say much? should I just leave him alone until he messages me? I dont want to look like a fucking weirdo or like be creepy I struggle trying to hold a conversation with people in general since I am socially awkward.
>>
>>17024098

We talk very regularly anyway, I would be more than happy to send it in an email or a text. I just care so much for them and I want them to know that I'm behind them completely. Having even an inkling of them back is amazing and is even making me feel happier. I suppose I want to give them encouragement.
>>
What is wrong with me? i am interested in someone whose looks nor personality suit me.
>>
>>17024089
It is my ex. I tend to give one word responses. The ex is socially awkward but thankfully not pushy or spammy. It's like trying to start over with a fresh page it seems.
>>
>>17024132

More information is required. What is it about their looks/personality that "doesn't suit you"? That seems an odd thing to say, especially seeing as your preferences for potential partners change all the time.
>>
>>17024098
We rarely talk. I don't care for them. I definitely didn't want to encourage them.
>>
>>17024132
opposites attract?!
>>
>>17024142

He is a Chad and I typically go for nerdy neck beard types.
>>
>>17024146
But they don't last
>>
>>17024114
Exes are hard to talk to. Theses always sexual tensions, old habits and the pain of brakeups behind the conversation.
He probably feels weird talking to you. He can no longer say certain things, or act a certain way.
Or maybe just doesn't want to talk to you.

I brake off all communications after a breakup, easier that way for both sides. As i side not i avoid dating people from a social circle in witch u have to be, while i was in school it was school, now its work. I also don't date my close friends. Just so things don;t get weird it stuff goes south
>>
>>17024144

Anon, I think you may have responded to the wrong message here.
>>
>>17024148
Dont impersonate me you fag.
>>
>>17024154
I couldn't if I wanted to. Linking balls disgusts me.
>>
>>17024169
That's not what your dad told me.
>>
>>17024152
Thanks, my bad, wrong thread.
>>
guys, what are good ways to spice up your relationship? things that your girl could do that would make you not able to keep your hands off her
>>
Will I be less of a "cuck" if I stop looking and giving attention to a girl that humiliated me a lot of times altogether?
She's my bad oneitis, I know that I should have lost interest in her long time ago but I can't help it. I've heared many mean words coming from her mouth about me.
She's from my class so I'm basically seeing her a lot, everyday. I think she's satisfied with having a failed lover, who keeps giving her attention, no matter what she does to him.
>>
>>17024175
I'm surprised he had time to talk. Usually his mouth is full of my sisters pussy while he plows my tight little butthole. Poor mom slaving away in the kitchen. Missing all the fun.
>>
>>17024151
The thing is he was the first one to make a move, we didn't even break up it just kind of like i dont know happened it was never finished. You're right about the old habits, he still makes sexual jokes about me and its strange because we aren't dating and I dont think thats okay. If I don't reply to him for a while then he'll message me instead, there were a few times where we did start talking again but I broke it off because I was still emotionally unstable. Now that he started talking to me again and the one word responses are happening i'm just kind of getting insecure and having anxiety over it. maybe im just weird or something.
>>
Do most girls like the anal sex in the butt?
>>
>>17024184
>guys, what are good ways to spice up your relationship? things that your girl could do that would make you not able to keep your hands off her
For me: Dressing up in sexy clothes occasionally, wearing pigtails, just being cute.

I'm a simple man when it comes to this I guess.
>>
>>17024184
Shave all nice leather and oil up.
Preferably bu surprise. Like under a trenchcoat or something.
>>
>>17024184
Well that's already the case, but what she does is think of stuff on her own. If she knows I like something she won't wait for me to ask for it every time. If she has a new idea she'll take charge in making it happen. Things like that. It's all about one creative mind being able to think of things that another would not.
>>
>>17024191
Mainly Christian ones.
>>
>>17024191
no it hurts really bad. I only do it to please my husband cuz I know he likes it
>>
>>17024199
You might be the most uninteresting person ever. That is a real achievement.
>>
Asking a girl out on facebook , yay or nay ? we're already kinda friends even though we do not see each other every day (and to be fair I'm afraid of being rejected "live" )
>>
>>17024184
Not be fat
>>
>>17024189
It's not weird he's just toying with you. Hurting you for what you did last time. From what your saying this relationship is toxic and you should move on.
>>
>>17024193
yah but I dress up sexy pretty often. am a big fan of pigtails to but idk it's not doing the trick anymore so was looking for something a little different
>>
>>17024212
He's right a lot of the time though. Plus he says no one will ever love me and I'm afraid he's right.
>>
>>17024209
Do it in person, of if you can't see her do it over the phone (phone call faggot)
Srsly tho.
If you show fear a girl wont respect you. And you're showing fear right now. Man up and ask her. Worst case scenario she says no and you move on.
>>
>>17024216
Wait until he's alseep, blast him in the ass with a strap on. He'll cum so hard from his prostate getting massaged that he'll renew your vows later.
>>
>>17024211
I'm not

>>17024199
my guys not into a take charge kind of girl, thanks for the advice though

>>17024198
I always shave so that's not really special
>>
>>17024223
lmao I hate pegging to submissive for that
>>
>>17024225
Yeah but no leather or oil or my surprise? Your not even meeting me half way here.

>>17024219
Thats outright abusive.
>>
>>17024225
If he doesn't like girls who take initiative, your question is literally "how can I ruin my relationship?" You're asking how to make decisions on your own without being told what to do.

Are you being abused? Blink once for yes, twice for no.
>>
>>17024230
well that's true. I could try that. IV tried dressing up and surprising him but hes not into it. the oil sounds really fun, and what do you mean by leather? ;)
>>
>>17024184

to me suprise sex works great.

just walk up to your man slip your hands in his pants and say something like "I want it now"
>>
>>17024225
Drip period blood all over the Koran then eat some macaroni and cheese together.
>>
File: dTGZBmL.jpg (58 KB, 531x471) Image search: [Google]
dTGZBmL.jpg
58 KB, 531x471
>>17024240
>>
>>17024233
no I just more ment that he likes being in charge and that when IV tried planning stuff for him before he's just kind of gotten annoyed by it. like I'll cook his favorite food and set up hero clicks to play or a movie night or something but he would rather just play on the computer instead
>>
>>17024238
Make him wear patent leather tap dance shoes and don't let him piss.
>>
>>17024239
he'd say get off me wtf

>>17024240
no that I could get into lol
>>
>>17024238
Depends, black underboob straps are hot , but if your a venus in furs kind of girl, well go for the Barbarela sort of look, furry boots and bra.
If hes in to you being submissive tie yourself up. Make him find you on the bed helpless.

Oil is awesome if will excent your natural physique. Curve out your curves, and show some muscles.
>>
>>17024249
In that case find out who his side piece is and surprise him with a three way. Make sure to pleasure her as best you can.
>>
>>17024253
>>>17024239
>he'd say get off me wtf

Bad news, he's gay
>>
>>17024254
the tying up thing is a great idea. that would be a lot of fun if he was in the right mood. maybe :) thank you
>>
>>17024257
hes not seeing anyone else right now

>>17024266
no just a really low sex drive lately which sucks
>>
>>17024270
Low sex drive proves he's cheating. He sounds like a pussy cunt anyway. You deserve better. You sound hot af.
>>
>>17024032
I don't know how anyone will be able to remember that with so little info.

>>17024184
Putting ice cream or other sweets on her body and calling me for "lunch".

>>17024186
Yes, you will.
>>
>>17024277
no he's not tho, I'm with him all the time. besides he can sleep with whoever he likes, he'd tell me. he's brought home side girls before.
>>
>>17024288
You sound even hotter.
>>
>>17024290
And somehow less real
>>
>>17024286
id think the person would remember because of the phrasing I used.

my guy dosent go down on me so idk if he'd want to lick stuff off me. IV given him head tho with chocolate syrup and it was amazing. I'll keep your idea in mind. thank you
>>
>>17024032
Might have been me. Was I advocating starting one with me?
>>
Shy guys, what would a girl have to do for you to feel comfortable making a move?

I'm sort of interested in this guy in my class, he's cute and he'd expressed interest in me before once in a drunk tinder message, but he won't even look at me in class. I wasn't sure if he wasn't interested or if he was cripplingly shy until saturday.

On saturday we were both somewhat drunk at the same party, he walked me home, I told him he was cute, and he was like "what was that?" and asked to kiss me. We kissed, I asked him if he was shy, he said yes, he invited me back to his place to make out, we walked back and he told me he was really into me, and after we made out he /held my hand/ and cuddled me to sleep.

Wasn't awkward next morning, said bye, I gave him my actual number. He missed class today and messaged me asking what he'd missed. He has yet to acknowledge what happened on saturday...

I don't know exactly what I want, but maybe some insight into what he could be thinking? I'm a shy person, I understand that to a degree, this whole situation is making me anxious. But i'm clearly not as shy as him. Am I wrong in thinking that because he held my hand and said he was really into me, he would maybe like to go on a real date? My friends seem to think i'm going to have to just ask him point blank, but so far i've been initiating absolutely everything and it's making me really nervous.
>>
File: 1356678276564.jpg (22 KB, 292x240) Image search: [Google]
1356678276564.jpg
22 KB, 292x240
>>17024306
>>
>>17024292
I'm not less real lol. I don't think I'm the only girl that's OK with their guy bringing another girl home for a threesome. but that was quite awhile ago anways
>>
>>17024300
yep I think iyou
>>
>>17024306
Yes, keep going like this. Don't be nervous, it's easy for you girls and the guy is into you.
>>
File: notgreatbob.jpg (157 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
notgreatbob.jpg
157 KB, 450x300
>>17024307
y u gotta waste replies like that
>>
>>17024313
Emailed with details.
>>
>>17024277
Holy shit you're retarded.

Low sex drive can happen for a lot of reasons. Stress and depression. Antidepressants and other medications

Or some people just have a low sex drive.

There have been times where I haven't wanted or cared about sex for weeks at a time. Doesn't mean I'm gayor for sure doesn't mean they are having a fucking affair.

sex isn't a huge deal as you neckbeards think.
>>
Guys,

Do you ever casually talk to your girlfriend about your previous relationships? Examples: "I did a lot of these girls. I had a lot of make out sessions there haha. I used to flirt with this girl at this restaurant. One time, we fucked all day." etc.

I know I probably shouldn't be bothered by these comments since it's all in the past, but it scares me. I'm not sure what the purpose of mentioning these things is and I feel like he enjoys a lifestyle that requires less commitment or free? Just curious if this is normal topic for guys to discuss with their gfs.
>>
File: 1452221100836.jpg (32 KB, 267x274) Image search: [Google]
1452221100836.jpg
32 KB, 267x274
>>17024319
>>
File: Nigri.jpg (41 KB, 630x946) Image search: [Google]
Nigri.jpg
41 KB, 630x946
Reposting something from the previous thread:

Femanons who have a link for wearing costumes during fucking, what do you/would you like to dress up as?
>>
>>17024331
Also can be caused by cheating.

Sex is the reason we are alive, pantywaist.
>>
>>17024335
Kink*
>>
>tfw I made my favorite prostitute cum
>tfw seeing those pussy juices overflowing
We get along so well, but you fuckers won't let me marry her.
>>
>>17024341
>>tfw when you realize it was just runoff from previous customers
>>
>>17024335
GENE SHALITT
>>
>>17024332
Your bf is a Chad who likes to brag or are just lying to appear alpha. Those guys are cancer and I refuse to hang out with them but it's your be so your decision if you still wanna be with him. I would if I was his gf.
>>
>>17024344
lol
It wasn't. She cleaned herself very well. We fucked for 40 minutes or more.
>>
>>17024348
Solid.
Odds are he's full of shit.
It is disrespectful, don't ways your time
>>
>>17024335
Since I'm a chinker, I go for the typical school girl outfit. I ain't busty so I go for cutesy shit. But if you are, maybe a really hot maid/nurse or something?
>>
>>17024341
just because she cums doesn't mean she's wife material nor that you are husband material.
>>
>>17024332
That's not normal at all. It's just insensitive to talk about your previous relationships like that. Are you sure you're his girlfriend? Or is it possible you're just another girl he fucks?
>>
>>17024353
Marry who you want.
>>
So, I invited the girl I got a crush on to go out with me to the city today, and despite of my panic when she actually agreed to come with me (I had no clue to what to actually do with her, my invitation was sorta done on the whim of the moment), everything actually went pretty well.
We went to a bunch of art/hobby stores together (we share a mutual interest in drawing etc.), shopped for food together, came back the the apartment complex and cooked together, and then sat the evening all the way to almost 1 am together. I just wished her good night as we parted ways to our respective rooms.
I think things are going well, hopefully at least. She might actually like me.

When we were in the city, she told me about her ex, and how that guy was apparently a narcissistic, controlling asshole who tried to bully her so that she would drop her plans for what to go to study etc. so that she would not leave to study in another town. I was sorta unsure to what else to comment on that other than "he sure sounds like an asshole."
When we shopped for food, she basically told me that she would start teaching me to cook, after hearing about and witnessing my horribly plain, and downright unhealthy choice of foods (mostly microwave meals). After we cooked together, we sat at the sofa and watched tv & played boardgames for hours. We sat really close to one another, to the point that our feet/thighs were constantly touching, and we kept poking/patting each other on the shoulders, legs etc, which is the most physical contact I have ever had with a girl.

I think that I love her. What should I do, to ensure that things keep developing this way? I was so damn close to actually just telling her that I have a crush on her, but I chickened out.
>>
>>17024357
Asian schoolgirl is my go to search engine word for a quick fap that makes me cum buckets. Wish Asa Akira did more schoolgirl.
>>
>>17024363
You are a human friendzone. Gross.
>>
>>17024348
>>17024356

A-actually he seems to be an alpha. A lot of people really like him- both girls and guys. (Well, guys as a friend and girls are often interested in him). He's confident, sweet and relatively humble. He doesn't mention his past experience with others, just me.
>>
>>17024363
aw, sounds like it's going we-

>I think that I love her

no you don't oh god don't tell her that
but it's fine to say you like her, sounds like she's into you too
>>
>>17024363

Well definitely don't tell her you think you love her.

It sounds like you had a good date, and if she got close to you and was voluntarily touching you she's probably kind of interested. Ask her out again, hopefully it'll go just as well. Repeat a few times, and if it continues to go well you'll know. I'd say if you do this for another couple of weeks and she seems into it, then it'll be sae to tell her you have feelings/would like her to be your girlfriend.

You're doing fine.
>>
>>17024368
Mmm yeah she fits the slutty schoolgirl look. I personally think Ai Shinozaki is 10/10 material though.
>>
>>17024374
My bad. You are his special snowflake. Maybe clap softly after each heroic tale.
>>
>>17024363
>has just started having physical contact with a girl
>"I think I love her"
LOL
>>
>>17024384
Do you like to get sexualized as a slim submissive tight pussied little asian schoolgirl when you are down to fuck?
>>
>>17024369
What?

>>17024378
Well, I definitely do like her.

>>17024380
Alright. I'll ask her out some other day again, and keep spending time with her during evenings. I already asked her if she would like to come with me to the local zoo some weekend, and while she did say that she was busy for the next few weekends, she did not outright refuse the offer.

>>17024388
It is the first time I am dealing with this sort of emotions and shit.
>>
>>17024332
>Do you ever casually talk to your girlfriend about your previous relationships?
Yes, but my situation is kinda special since the only previous relationship I ever had is her best friend.

But that aside, I'll also casually tell her about the girls I flirted with prior to that.

Also, unselfishly bumping my own question: >>17024004.
>>
>>17024402
Like yes but that's very very different from love, friend
>>
>>17024400
Mmm, I haven't really experienced that yet. But I think I would like it. Though I don't think my scrawniness could ever turn someone on. I am a skeleton/cardboard. 0/10 would not bang ;___;
>>
Is it impossible to get a gf now if Im against gay marriage? Im fine if they want to get married through the state. Thats fine whatever. I just dont think churches should be forced to perform gay marriages. Also dont believe in transgender. Seems like every one who finds that out about me get filled with so much anger and hate me so much. Not like Im calling them fags or screaming about them going to hell. I just dont agree with it.
>>
>>17024184
>guys, what are good ways to spice up your relationship? things that your girl could do that would make you not able to keep your hands off her

Every guy--every person--has their particular kinks and turn on's. Some guy mentioned pigtails and "cute" passiveness and for me that'd be a turn off vs hair down and aggression. I know a lot of guys like mini-skirts and cute passivity but for me it's sun dresses (Having sex while fully dressed can be hella hot).

Everyone is different. Figure out what your guy likes, and you'll have a good idea of what will turn him on. Also, don't do anything you're not at least somewhat comfortable with. Do something that's consistent enough with your character that it makes you comfortable and enjoy yourself.

>>17024306
>Am I wrong in thinking that because he held my hand and said he was really into me, he would maybe like to go on a real date? My friends seem to think i'm going to have to just ask him point blank, but so far i've been initiating absolutely everything and it's making me really nervous.

As a former shy guy, if one of you doesn't make the move, nothing will ever happen. It may as well be you. He'll either get comfortable with you or he won't, but if you don't do anything, then nothing will happen with you guys and you'll never find out.

>>17024332
>Do you ever casually talk to your girlfriend about your previous relationships? Examples: "I did a lot of these girls. I had a lot of make out sessions there haha. I used to flirt with this girl at this restaurant. One time, we fucked all day." etc.

Sounds like he's just an inconsiderate douche.

Personally I don't ever shy away from or hide anything, but it's not like I go out of my way to dump the intimate details of my sexual history--because why would I? That's just stupid....
>>
>>17024428
In 2016, those are some pretty old-fashioned values. You'd be hard pressed to find a girl who's okay with them
>>
>>17024432
Who honestly thinks its okay to FORCE a church to perform a gay marriage? If you want to get married fine just dont do it in the church. If you are in a gay marriage you are basically kicking yourself out of the church anyways.
>>
>>17024408
Well, seeing how I have never really had these feelings before, I don't really know the difference.

In any case, I am just happy that it seems like she likes me. I mean, if she didn't like me, or was repulsed by me, she wouldn't be spending time with me, or sitting so close to me, right?

Also, does the fact that she started talking about her ex boyfriend have any significance beyond of what is apparent?
>>
>>17024441
Don't over think things. Cultivate confidence. Be brave and ask her on a date. You will be fine. Solid job.
>>
>>17024428
Lol no, it's not impossible. Redpilled girls exist. Just so you know, you're not a bigot for holding opinions. Hopefully you can find another female that can agree.
>>
>>17024436
Idk man I also think it's retarded. As for transgender, I would have some problem with that but I'm on fence about it myself. Majority of them seem to only want to be a little girl, most often than not they are horribly damaged and not by persecution. Then again my source is 4chan trannies so maybe there are legit ones out there but I personally haven't talked to any baggage/mental illness less tranny.
>>
>>17024445
I just can't help but to wonder why she brought the topic of her ex up. It sorta came out of the blue. I had known previously that she had an ex boyfriend, but I didn't know any other details. Today she filled me in on a lot of stuff about that guy being asshole etc.

In any case, I could ask her out again in a few days I guess. I want to go to actually do something though, not just hang out, as I don't want to bore her.
>>
This girl is online on OKCupid all the time, but doesn't reply. What gives?
>>
File: image.jpg (141 KB, 705x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141 KB, 705x960
I've been pretty depressed and stressed the past month or 2. But all of a sudden today I have this strong urge to have sex. I know it won't happen. But this fucking URGE sucks. Anyone else have this bullshit? I'm ready for it to go away.
>>
>>17024428
I don't believe in marriage period. It's pretty unattractive if you're going to make a thing out of hating gays, though. Don't really see the point in making that part of your character.
>>
>>17024475
The joys of Spring
>>
How to deal with a boyfriend who lies and doesn't disclose information unless specifically asked? Information that should be brought up (I.e. Losing his virginity to a girl a week before we met up after almost a year of talking online and planning to hang out)
>>
File: 1460045770100.png (345 KB, 908x391) Image search: [Google]
1460045770100.png
345 KB, 908x391
>>17024476
>western women invite immigrants and support fags
>>
Straight Women:

Do you tend to find other women universally repulsive, like I find other men?
>>
>>17024477

It probably is Tbh. Now that I think of it, just about every spring this happens. Maybe the warm weather stirs up hormones?>>17024478
>>
>>17024478
>How to deal with a boyfriend who lies and doesn't disclose information unless specifically asked?
Sounds like he has major trust issues. From what you're giving us, I'd say therapy.
>>
>>17024478

>(I.e. Losing his virginity to a girl a week before we met up after almost a year of talking online and planning to hang out)

So, was he supposed to turn down any opportunities for sex while proceeding with this year-long courting process?

Of course he's not going to talk about it because you'd just be salty about it.
>>
>>17024476
I dont hate gays. I love all humans and hope for the best from them. I just dont think a religious institution that is against gay marriage should be fucking forced to perform a gay marriage. There are plenty alternatives to marriage. Geez man this is what I mean. Just automatically labeled as a bigot and hater.
>>
>>17024490
You sound like religious nutcase. I'm not saying your wrong nobody should be forced to do anything but the way you say it sounds like you where molested by a priest
>>
Directed at girls but open for guys:
What's the standard test for "I should not bother that person I don't know with conversation."?
The other day I was walking down the sidewalk and there was a girl in front of me walking the same way who looked nice, I thought I might try to strike up a conversation (I've been working on being able to do that) but I wasn't sure if that would be received as excessively weird.
>>
>>17024306
>My friends seem to think i'm going to have to just ask him point blank, but so far i've been initiating absolutely everything and it's making me really nervous.
Do it. If he's shy, you have to pick up the slack. Don't sit around waiting for him to sweep you off your feet like it's some fucking disney movie. You ain't sleeping beauty, go ask him out.

>>17024374
>sweet and relatively humble
pfffffffffff

>>17024478
>How to deal with a boyfriend who lies and doesn't disclose information unless specifically asked?
Dump his ass like a barrel of radioactive waste?
>>
>>17024496
There are plenty of people crazier. Im not condemning them to hell. Im not hating them. Im not saying they shouldnt be allowed to get married period. Im not saying they shouldnt have the same rights. All Im saying is that I personally dont agree with it and think a church should have the right to choose who they marry regardless of if they are gay or not. Im just tired of being labeled as an asshole/Bigot just for my beliefs. Its not like im a huge protester either. It rarely comes up but when it does everyone attacks me for it.
>>
>>17024501
I mean your free to try to talk to anybody anywhere. Start with a small gesture like whats the time or directions and try to hit it up form there. "Hey know any good coffee shops near buy" |she gives you directions| "You ask her to walk with you and if shes open to it you buy her a coffee a thanks" It's a decent conversation starter. And if she says no you know where you stand.

This works better is some places than other. Don't bother people who are in a rush or doing something important, people who are on the phone or are waiting for someone.

Otherwise bars are decent places to bother anyone since they are places of socializing so people are more open to conversation
>>
>>17024501
Probably depends on the person and situation. In my case, I would be annoyed if someone tried talking to me out of nowhere like that.

I'm walking because I have somewhere to be, not because I'm trying to meet someone.
>>
>>17024533
>Start with a small gesture like whats the time or directions and try to hit it up form there. "Hey know any good coffee shops near buy" |she gives you directions| "You ask her to walk with you and if shes open to it you buy her a coffee a thanks" It's a decent conversation starter.

This is creepy. Don't do this.
>>
>>17024522
It's just the way you state these things. Now don't get me wrong I'm a racist bigot fascist. But i carry it well and hide it all day long. But if you state these tings openly even if you bar yourself from the extreme points people love to label other people. And young people live to act all liberal all the time since it's considered modern.

If you stand for something be ready to have enemies for it.
Be it immigrants faggots or opinions on cheese. Someone is gonna hate you for it. But if you hate something trendy more people are gonna hate you and if more people hate you more girls are gonna dislike you.
>>
Will my 6.2x6.2 ever satisfy a girl? serious question
>>
>>17024496
Guessing you're from Sweden or something? That guy just sounds like every conservative with an above-high-school education
>>
>>17024568
talking about my cock btw
>>
>>17024549
What makes this creepy?
I'm honesty curious. I've only been rejected once like this and even then i got asked for my phone number so we could hit a coffee place later. The trick is to not look and act like a rapist.. Maybe where i live it's a bit different
>>
>>17024568
Your dick will never satisfy any girl by itself.
>>
barely ever talked to this girl in class. Now class is over.

What are the chances I send her a fb message and it actually works?
>>
how is sex
>>
>>17024490
Generally when people say they oppose gay marriage, it's because they hate gays. I don't exactly see why this would be a dealbreaker for a relationship, but I'm sure you're just trying to pretend your character flaws don't exist and blame your lack of relationship on something else.

>>17024501
If she has closed body language, don't bother (head down, shoulders pointed in, etc.) Otherwise, try, if they don't sound receptive, don't push it.

>>17024568
Read the OP you useless sack of shit.
>>
File: pBhqVkS.jpg (67 KB, 237x237) Image search: [Google]
pBhqVkS.jpg
67 KB, 237x237
Guys, how would you feel if your girlfriend asked if she could camwhore (purely for sexual reasons, not monetary)?
>>
>>17024606
i used to cam my then bf was actually the one who first talked me into posting
>>
>>17024576
Because if you really cared about finding a good coffee shop, Google is a million times the reference I would be as a "random person on the street" who may not even like coffee. This guarantees there is an ulterior motive and is consequently creepy.
>>
>>17024606
How would you feel if your bf asked if he could watch and interact with camgirls?

I wouldn't want her to do that, doing stuff sexually with others is crossing the line.
>>
>>17024606
I would break up with her on the spot for fiduciary inefficiency.
>>
>>17024618
too many people assume i leave the house and go to places. my hairdresser asked me if i knew any good restaurants in the city where i go to college and i was like "i'm sorry, you must be mistaking me for someone who doesn't cripple themselves with anxiety"
>>
>>17024618
Y-Yes thats the point... You don't care about the coffee shop and it's so obvious it's not even a rouse. Thats what makes a pickup think.

It's like asking a girl for her phone number since you lost yours. It's a probe test if they are open to conversation with little to no commitment.
As oppose to going EY GURL U WONA FUCK THIS NIGHA HERE
>>
>>17024617
He's joked around about it before. I can never tell if he's serious or just being facetious. Before we got together I went on Omegle a lot solo to give guys shows. I miss it! I guess I'd also like to actually camwhore (outside of omegle), but I have a good career and I wouldn't want to fuck it up by being seen by a coworker or something. I'm not sure what to do there either...

>>17024624
Tbh if my bf wanted to get naked on cams I'd be ok with it. As long as he's not physically cheating and we're together, if that helped him get off, whatever.

>>17024628
Hrm. I guess it just varies guy to guy.

How do I feel this out? He's joked about it before so I'm afraid if I joke he'll think there's nothing serious in my suggestion.
>>
File: 236753244_fd9f6008f1.jpg (127 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
236753244_fd9f6008f1.jpg
127 KB, 500x333
Femanons who are your favorite female pornstars?
>>
>>17024636
well I did it on here in /soc/ so I was still anonymous as long as I didn't show my face. my guy was like half joking at first. but then one night I got all dolled up and we drank a bit. he took a bunch of sexy pics of me then teased me that he was going to post them. he did and it was actually a big turn on for him knowing all these guys thought I was so hot but he was the only one that could actually touch me. it was a fun first time and lead to a lot more fun times after that
>>
Any femanons have a boob job? I'm basically as flat as a little boy and I want to go for a B cup. Is this a bad idea?
>>
>>17024663
Oh! I'd love it if my bf did that. I used to both on /b/ too. Maybe I can convince him to whore me out on here. I don't think he knows I even go on 4chan tho. This may be difficult, but I think it helps. Thanks!
>>
>>17024594
Im not looking for a gf. Ive been in 4 year long relationships before. I was just wondering how much this hindered me.
>>
>>17024681

>I think I'm gonna whore myself out on here
That's... Hot..
>>
>>17024660
I don't know any
>>
>Thought girl had a crush on me for the past month. Constant texting until 2 am, invites herself over, sent "slutty" pics, sends random Hey! texts, asks me to come over at 11 at night.
> Tells me last week she slept with some dude and liked him.
> Me, "Ohh guess its too late to ask you on a date then."
> Her, "I'm so sorry I hope I didn't hurt you can we still be friends?"
>Me, "Yeah sure its cool." (Not bitter didn't ask her in time oh well I'm cool being friends...and sort of relieved dating is a lot of work)

1 week later

>Sends me a text saying she didn't actually like that guy and told him we weren't dating
> Me, "That sucks sorry it didn't work out."
> Her, "Are we cool still."
>Me, "Yeah don't worry about it we are chill."

Last Night
>Sent me a text asking if we were still friends
> For the third time I respond in the affirmative saying yeah don't worry about it its cool

Today
> Doesnt talk to me at school (in grad school together)
> Always sits next to me in the library, but today walked passed me and sat at the empty table right behind me

How do I get it through her head that IDGAF she went out with another dude...I'm 26 and don't understand 23 year old girls. Am I not saying the right thing?
>>
How do I prevent myself from falling in love with ”""""""""""girls""""""""""" on the internet?
>>
>>17024478
You don't date someone like that. Ever. Relationships are MADE out of honesty, openness, trust, and communication. He sounds like the antithesis of that. Even if he has other good qualities, they can't make up for him lacking those fundamentals.
>>
>>17024726

From what I can tell, she wants you to react, in her mind it shows you care about her. Also she's probably in to you.
>>
Bump for this: >>17024471
>>
>>17024738

I'm obviously dumb and don't know what reaction she is looking for.
>>
Should I try to find a girl who likes me for who I am or change myself to increase the chances of finding a girl who likes me?

Did you (guy or girl) have to put up a facade in order to get a significant other? If so, how much?
>>
Hey, girls or anybody can answer this one. I have been really good friends with this girl for about a year ago, and things got a lot closer a few months ago and even further in the last few weeks.

First of all, we grabbed a burger together about a fortnight ago. Then, at a party on saturday, she went around hugging people (she often does), but when it came to me she kissed me on the neck. Later on, when she went home, she kissed me on the cheek and hugged me.

However, at the party, she didnt really talk to me all that much. However, i noticed she was staring daggers at me when I was talking to this other girl. She also said that she doesnt want a boyfriend. My instinct is telling me to ask her out desu.

I can tell she likes me, but how much?
>>
>>17024770

Ask her out on a date...

Seriously... not that hard dude.
>>
>>17024770
She wants you to be angry, and preferably jealous.
>>
>>17024794

Maybe if I was 16 years old...or even 20.
>>
>>17024807
Then act like you already are, I'm not saying she's right, just putting my 2c on what she's thinking.
>>
>>17024821

That was the plan...the older I get the less I understand what women want.
>>
>>17024582
Small. Should have found a way to talk to her.

>>17024606
I'm a camwhore thread permalurker and I'd think about it. I'd not get mad. Maybe I'd let her if she is the right person for it (not too naive, etc.).

>>17024676
As a penis, I'm all for it. I think it is a good idea specially because you won't go for any crazy size. A well made B will be nice.

>>17024731
Prostitutes.

>>17024807
Tell her to go fuck herself.
>>
How do i talk to a girl I see around college who I dont know at all? I'll catch her looking at me or the reverse but Im super timid towards people i dont know so I've yet to introduce myself. It also doesnt help that I undervalue myself compared to others
>>
>>17024828
The older I get the more I realize it doesn't really matter
>>
>>17024833

Lol truth
>>
>>17024830
Tell her anything, talk about college stuff at first if it's easier for you.
>>
>>17024746
You're probably boring and unattractive.

Girls get hundreds of message a week (shit, probably a day)

What makes you think you're special?
>>
>>17024660
Stoya is popular. Everyone wants to look like a porcelain doll.
>>
>>17024846
Is this something to do with how a lot of women have a rape fetish?
>>
>>17024829
What if I can't afford prostitutes?
>>
File: sasha.gif (1 MB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
sasha.gif
1 MB, 500x250
>>17024849
Ironic since Stoya claims she was ''''''raped''''''

Sasha is the greatest of all time
>>
>>17024338
Never said it couldn't be but.... original post I quoted said~
>Low sex drive proves he's cheating"
>Proves
How in the titty fucking hell does that prove he's cheating?

Just.. why ignore what was originally said? This trend happens a fucking lot. People are so against ever being wrong that they will lie to themselves and twist shit until it makes them feel like they are in the right. It's the most annoying shit in the world.
>>
>>17024839
I'm far from boring and this girl said she doesn't care much about looks.

>>17024853
How old are you?
>>
>>17024862
>>17024849
Who the fuck actually cares about anything a pornstar has said? Do you read articles or news stories about them

Why?
>>
>>17024780
>Should I try to find a girl who likes me for who I am or change myself to increase the chances of finding a girl who likes me?
>Did you (guy or girl) have to put up a facade in order to get a significant other? If so, how much

Don't try to pretend something you're not, just work towards becoming/being the best version of yourself; the version that you aspire to, look up to, and makes you feel most complete.

There is always a certain level of facade when you're meeting someone for the first time, because you're meeting someone you're not fully comfortable with yet, because you want to put your best foot forward, because a part of dating is playing on a certain level of intrigue and romanticism. But not so much that it shrouds who you actually are. Who you actually are will ALWAYS, ALWAYS become apparent. And people who act fake, will 9/10 be spotted in an instant.
>>
>>17024871
It was in the news.
>>
>>17024870
>I'm far from boring and this girl said she doesn't care much about looks.

You're an idiot if you believe that. I guarantee you're boring as well.
>>
>>17024870
>>
>>17024876
I know what you're saying, but I think she is telling the truth.
About being boring, many people disagree with you. Haha

>>17024883
>20
>no money
How? Are you starving, bro?
>>
>>17024895
No, I'm not starving. That's why I have no money, or at least none I can afford to spend on anything but food.
>>
>>17024874
>just work towards becoming/being the best version of yourself; the version that you aspire to, look up to, and makes you feel most complete.

I've heard people say this. I just don't know what the "best version of yourself" is supposed to mean. I guess statements like this are aimed at people who try to be really good/knowledgeable at certain skills/topics?
I mostly like to keep to myself and am only really passionate about video games and programming. What is the best kind of person I could be, and how is it in any way attractive to others?
>>
>>17024782
Bump
>>
>>17024899
It means becoming slim if you are fat, becoming fit, getting nicer clothes if you don't have, getting skills (as you mentioned), etc.
>>
>>17024918
So basically make yourself more attractive and get skills that are attractive to others?

Which is pretty much changing who you are. You wouldn't look the same and you wouldn't do the stuff that you like to do.
>>
>>17024899

What is it in your life that makes you feel happy? That makes you smile? That you can talk about for ever.

What are the things that make you feel proud of yourself? That make you feel like a good person? That make you satisfied?

What are the things that you feel ashamed about, that you wish were different, that you feel regret about.

Do the things you need to do to maximize the first two, and minimize the last of them as much as possible
>>
24yo khv here still as clueless as ever

I was wondering, there's that one girl right... jk more like a dozen of them over the years. You could almost put them all in one category physically (lanky, slavette looks, really my type of girl..). They were all the quietest out of the group, always seemed really frigid yet confident, always had that aloof air about them like a tsarina but also really..hurt in a way.

This was always the girl that stared the crap out of me. From the moment I entered the door to a house party or danced next to her group of friends, in class, jobs..

Is there the faintest chance that any of them was ever attracted to me physically or maybe in some transcendent soul mate way? Or do they do this to everyone? It's not like I ever stare back or try to catch their attention or something, I stopped doing that when I was 17 because I didn't want to freak anyone out..

Should I just assume they are attracted next time? If so how to approach a "shy" girl like that? I don't want to hurt them. They seem easy to break but also like they could break me. Probably my virginity speaking but seriously, no clue what to think with girls like that. inb4 I don't with anyone... at least extraverted girls are easy to talk to ;_;
>>
>>17024964
Hey, I have an idea. Instead of just staring at them, maybe talk to them?
>>
>>17024928
>Which is pretty much changing who you are.

Life is change. It's the very nature of everything that is alive. If you're not moving forward, you're stagnating.

Don't pretend to be something you're not, because that's not actually doing anything. Make real changes. Improve yourself
>>
>>17024969
cant, they scare me
>>
>>17024363
>>17024378
>>17024380
>tfw naive and virginal af and would've probably thought the same thing in that situation

At least we're learning now instead of making that mistake when it counts.
>>
>>17024985
Whats the worst that could happen? Its not like theyre gonna kill you for saying hello.
>>
>>17024989
GIVE ME ALL YOUR MONEY WHITE BOY
>>
>>17024989
I asked a question man..woman..

If a girl stares at me like that, girls of that personality type, with that physicality....ffs I wish I could just copy paste my memories here because I'm a shitty writer but SHIT at least one of them must have been attracted to me.. at least one. Or maybe they do this to everyone and my ego is exaggerating but I could swear they would stare at me for minutes on end, this would make me so fucking uncomfortable.. all I wanted to do was fuck them in the pussy but of course you CANT DO THAT..

just fuck my shit up fampai
>>
>>17024871
It was actually a big deal for a while. Probably because the guy she accused was a pro second amendment, pro free speech, jewish supremacist.
>>
I am in an LDR, we used to live together and I always thought she's an attention whore when it came to other guys that liked her. She befriended them, and they were always beta as fuck.

Now that she's getting male friends while I'm away, I'm being jealous as fuck and really can't handle it so I broke it off even though I have no evidence of her cheating or anything.

who's in the wrong here?
>>
>>17025027
You can if you get them to like you. You need to stop being so soppy and realise that you arent going to get anywhere with anyone without talking to them.

Dont assume they are attracted, just go up and say hi. Their body language should make it clear if they are attracted or not.
>>
>>17025041
Anyone who is in LDR is in the wrong.

>>17025027
Just pay for sex.
>>
I've had to do it so many times now but Jesus, the delusions you go through when getting over a breakup / ex are just absolutely absurd

>at a point in the relationship where I feel much less attracted to girl
>break up
>fuck, she's the most beautiful girl I've ever had, in the world, I need to do anything I can to get her back!

That's not even half of it. I guess it's because I'm just average looking, but I'm going through something where I'm wondering how the fuck did I manage to get a girl that was a 8.5 on a bad day, and if I can do it again? Feeling even more insecure because of this breakup thanks to her objective beauty, not that I'm superficial because her beauty can't make up for the problems we had, but .. I guess I feel like I've peaked in terms of what I can get?

Any ugly or average guys in here with hot gfs?
>>
Guys: What are the general qualifications for a girl to be considered "damaged goods"? What are your personal red flags for women?
>>
>>17025045
>Dont assume they are attracted, just go up and say hi. Their body language should make it clear if they are attracted or not.
I've tried before. Neutral to defensive body language, deer in headlights as before or they look at the ground, painfully asexual and dry back and forth..

Tbrh and deeply introspective here my problem is that I don't want to give up that locus of power when I happen to catch a girl staring. She is still putting in more effort than me at that point. When I say hi, I hand that locus to her. I convey this as the subtext of conversation and the girl senses just that, Result: I come across as standoffish, angry, needy..

Just a theory for my virginity. I'm good looking in a nieche way. Maybe that type of girl is precisely my market. All those wasted opportunities just because of my insecurities..
>>
>>17025086
How exactly do you approach them?
>>
>>17025053
edgy teen on /adv/, so fresh
>>
>Love of my life is getting married today
>my chest physically won't stop aching
>can't eat
>can't sleep
>just want him to be happy
>Have to attend the ceremony
How do I stop the pain? ;_;
>>
>>17025113
Marry me instead
>>
>>17025083
>feminazi
>weird colored hair
>piercings
>tattoos
>slutty clothes
>nun clothes
>smokers
>pansexual
>>
>>17024782
Bump, i didnt spend 5 minutes writing this for nothing
>>
>>17025113
Why do you have to attend?
>>
>>17025120
So 90% of women?
>>
>>17025083
>SJW
>flourescent hair
>pronounced disability/illness
>slut
>More than one small tatoo
>piercings that arent ears
>Bitch
>>
>>17025120
What are "nun clothes"? Hijabs?
>>
>>17025126
Pretty much everyone we know will be there, it would be very odd if I didn't show.
>>
>>17025093
Tough to summarise since it was in all different kinds of scenarios and ages. The more negative reactions were definitely to me being in a defensive mood and not smiling enough though. I'm not insecure but I can be very standoffish even when I'm not trying to talk to dream type...

When I'm feeling good about myself I can make friends with anyone but so far that type of girl hasn't been around for that.. I don't go out much either

I'm definitely scared of talking to girls one on one for more than small talk though. I did it plenty of times before (just yesterday in fact) and didn't drop spaghetti, to the contrary, but for example I find it very hard to look them in the eyes when I'm doing the talking. I imagine that to be a big turnoff and reason to distrust me..
>>
>>17024782
It's in the FAQ:

>>17023886
>>How can I tell if someone likes me?
>Ask them out. This is something we cannot explain to you. You either have learned to intuit this or you have not. If you have not, the only way to learn is experience--there are no shortcuts. So it comes back to: Just ask them out.
>>
>>17025135
I don't think they are that many. Probably 30% or less, at least where I live.

>>17025139
Yeah, clothes that don't show 1 inch of skin.

>>17025146
Just say you're sick. Why aren't you the one marrying him?
>>
>>17025148
Well arent i a fuckwit? thanks for letting me know.
>>
>>17025154
I met him too late.
>>
>>17025147
Keep doing it and you'll get used to talk to girls.

>>17025159
;_;
>>
File: thumbs-up.jpg (90 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
thumbs-up.jpg
90 KB, 1000x667
>>17025120
>>17025138
>>17025154
Thanks, I appreciate your input. Those are all pretty easy to avoid, will work on keeping the wardrobe appropriate and not being a bitch as much as possible.

Self-improvement is always helpful.
>>
File: feel feeling feels.png (131 KB, 255x588) Image search: [Google]
feel feeling feels.png
131 KB, 255x588
>>17025159
That sucks. At this point the most you can do is hope they're happy together. The pain will go away eventually.

For the record, try to avoid getting into a relationship to try and convince yourself you're over it. That would just hurt you and the poor person caught up in it.
>>
Girls who use Tinder, what do you look for when on there. I don't consider myself particularly ugly, I'm not really picky and I haven't made any matches in a few weeks of using the app. Should I whore out and make a shirtless pic (I'm /fit/)? Any profile do's and don'ts?
>>
>>17025166
>>17025193
Thanks Anons.
I'll probably go, might have drink a bit of liquid courage to put on a smile; but life goes on right?
I hope this chest pain goes soon too.
>>
>>17023896
As long as it's not a Taurus.
>>
For guys (but girls feel free to answer too)

How much of a red flag is it if a guy you're into says stuff like his mom is attractive (given it was just once) and that his best friend is a girl?
>>
>>17024191
I personally enjoy it a lot. The first couple times aren't the best, but once you get passed feeling of needing to poop, (similar to the feeling of needing to pee when you're close to climaxing), it's really nice! It does initially hurt every time at first, but I find that if the girl is in control, like me for instance being on top at least starting out, it's much easier to ease onto and relax every muscle so that way the experience is comfortable. Other than the initial small pain, it feels amazing and I've cum just from anal alone. But some people just don't like it.
>>
This is a question for girls, but I'm also a girl.

How the fuck does someone make friends with you? I have two female friends from high school that I still hang out with. Other than that, every friend I've met since is a guy.
>>
>>17025243
Is she attractive? Did he say attractive or hot?

>>17025251
>every friend I've met since is a guy
RED FLAG!
>>
>>17025255

Yeah, I get that most of the people I currently hang out with are just doing so in the hopes that one day they'll get to fuck me. I'm actually, you know, trying to change that.

How do I do that when 95% of the girls I go to college with have no fucking personality whatsoever?
>>
>>17025255
He said attractive. The gist of it was basically "[x happened] because my mom is attractive."
>>
>>17025243
>How much of a red flag is it if a guy you're into says stuff like his mom is attractive (given it was just once) and that his best friend is a girl?

I'm not sure how those two at all correlate... Unless you're the type to be insanely jealous about his mom...

Either way, not necessarily a red flag.

I'm a dude whose best friend is a girl. This probably won't make you feel any better but we were FWB's for a bit. We've never had romantic feelings for each other though (just both bored, single, drunk, and kind of lonely). Now we're just really close friends and I don't really think of her sexually. There's just a kind of comfort there where we've both literally and figuratively seen each other laid bear, and we don't really have to put on airs around each other.

Actually when my girlfriend first met her she was kind of freaked out and intimidated by her, but then she spent some time around the both of us and realized that in spite of our history, she had nothing to be worried about because the way we act, the way when we're around each other, what we are is basically the best of bros. They're now pretty close friends.
>>
>>17025243
Seems kind of like he's trying to come off as sensitive or something in the 2000s. Seems like bullshit tb h. I have female friends but I don't point it out.
>>
>>17025272
like... "my mom got to star in a movie because she's attractive" kind of thing? or "my friend only comes over because my mom is attractive"

And not a "I find my mom attractive?"

I always thought it would be weird having a mother that was a model or actress or something like that. Girls often talk about their mothers being pretty or hot all the time though.
>>
>>17025269
Almost all of my friends are female (I'm a man).

A lot of them are super cute and I wouldn't exactly say no if they wanted to fuck but that's not why I'm friends with them and I would never actively pursue a relationship with any of them.

I just prefer the company of women. I don't like being around other guys and bro culture.
>>
>>17025296
Oh because just one of them would make me go huh ok but both of them at the same time makes me raise a brow.

I don't think I'm the jealous type? Like it's never been an issue in relationships. It's just I've dated a few guys where this also happened and then they all turned out to have some mommy issues. I'm wondering if it's just bad luck on my part or what. I wanna give the guy the benefit of the doubt but yaaa past experiences.

Well that really doesn't make me better lol. I mean I think I can accept the female best friend part but not the previous FWB part but kudos to your girlfriend.

>>17025303
LOL, I get the feeling he's kinda sadboi deep down. Ya, idk why he brought it up either.

>>17025306
>"my friend only comes over because my mom is attractive"

He didn't say he found his mom attractive but he could have worded it as my friend finds my mom attractive or something along the lines of that. Yea but what about when girls talk about how hot their dad is?
>>
I always dreamed of having kids but I fapped so much that I've recently became infertile

My semen volume is nonexistent, but apparently I have lots of sperm

Not too keen on getting my balls extracted to get the sperm, and I don't know if my future wife would be okay with doing that to have a kid

But that's in the far future, I don't really sleep around, but when i get a girlfriend how will she react? I know girls like kinky shit like having their face and back cum on, at least the kind of girls I like, freaks, do, what do you usually think of a guy who can't cum much? Is it a turnoff?

I should kill myself
>>
>>17024782
No one likes a lesson that says fortnight. Fuck off.
>>
>>17025083
>What are the general qualifications for a girl to be considered "damaged goods"?
None, really. I don't think anyone who posts here has the right to call anyone else "damaged goods".
>What are your personal red flags for women?
Antisocial/sociopathic behavior (lying, stealing, cheating, manipulation/exploitation, violence, bullying, etc). Should be red flags for everyone, people who can't be decent to others deserve to die alone.
>>
>>17025363
Find a chick who wants to get pregnant and fuck the shit out of her. Pretend it is her, not you. Get one without insurance or money so she can't prove otherwise.

You are welcome.
>>
>>17025269
As a penis, I also have no clue, sis.

>>17025272
Then it is not a red flag at all.

>>17025348
>how hot their dad is
Then it is a red flag.
>>
>>17025375
Wait, how the fuck do I benefit from this? I mean besides the tons of sex I get?

I'm asking because I'm interested.
>>
>>17025363
I seriously doubt any normal woman will think much about the volume of your semen, much less be dissatisfied with it. Unless she has a bukkake fetish or something, it's probably "good enough".
>>
Guys and girls I'm slowly becoming more attracted to this girl. She's really independent and self motivated and I feel that I am the same way (not all the time, but most of the time).
Do you guys think this is a good combo? Or do you guys think Independent + Independent = terrible idea
>>
What the fuck does that mean?
>>
>>17025398
>>17025366
>>
>>17025382
Wait why is it not a red flag in that scenario but it is if the gender is swapped? Or is it because of the word hot? Is it a red flag if a girl says her dad is attractive?
>>
>>17025392
I hope so. Never thought I'd be insecure about something like this of all things, could honestly be the fact I fap like 20 times a day and drink no water

Doctor says its retrograde ejaculation though
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.