[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This girl says hi to me sometimes and says my name all weird
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 225x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 225x400
This girl says hi to me sometimes and says my name all weird sometimes. I don't really say much cause I'm usually tired af in school so idk why she keeps trying to talk to me. I can't tell if she likes me or not cause sometimes she talks to this other guy at the front of the class and sometimes she moves to the back where I sit. I'm not good with talking to girls so I don't really say much to her. how do I know if she likes me?
>>
>>17007620
>girl is voluntarily talking to you
Dude, she wants your dick.
>>
>>17007620
lol is she ok ?
>>
Propose to her next time, she won't say no.
>>
>>17007620
She's moving to sit next to you, idiot, I've only had guys that like me to that (regularly, switch spots to sit near me), if you don't make a move by at least talking to her she's going to give up on you.
>>
She's hunting/ fishing.

Are you going to bite the bait, or be a smart fish?

What do we teach you on here? Don't bite.

We'll let you know(if given detail) when someone's really into you. Right now, you're at a point in life where girls like this are looking for potential to use, not partners.

It doesnt matter who you are, just what they could make you into. If that's rich and successful while they sit on the side and bank, all the better.
>>
>>17007643
Also, don't ever say or hint that you know this. As soon as a female even thinks that you're onto their game, they'll drop you from the equation. You're only useful if you're willing to be a wallet. There's plenty of other guys (like the one at the back of class) who will be willing to shell out infinite amounts of cash to keep a good-looking-for-now female around them. Do you want to be this stupid, soon to be broke male, or would you rather be smart, save all your money, and have them crawling and begging for it later?

Impatience may be a thing, which is understandable. "Everyone's losing their virginity" doesn't actually matter. Trust me, I know what you're even going to think after reading this.

>that means I'd have to go years without fitting in and that's basically societal torture

You know what happens to people who "fit in"? They get phased out, because that's all they are. A piece to a puzzle, to be tossed aside once utilized. Is this what you want to be? Replaceable?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.