[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a 27 yr old dude, 6 months from 28. My last relationship
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4
File: 1422487141341.jpg (242 KB, 610x1047) Image search: [Google]
1422487141341.jpg
242 KB, 610x1047
I'm a 27 yr old dude, 6 months from 28. My last relationship was about 1 year ago.

I'm kind of losing confidence in finding someone to marry, have kids with.. I enjoy being alone, don't really enjoy going out. I feel it's too "late" now to experience the benefits of marriage. I want to know someone for at least 3+ years and I feel like time is running out.

I do most of my dating online, my hobbies simply don't yield prospects, friends are all married and barely do anything with me anymore. I find online dating isn't as dramatically bad as people portray it and have met some great women, but no one I would want to spend my life with.

I guess all I'm asking is, is there still hope in my 30's? I feel women in this age range are used up, with massive baggage with kids.

When I find someone, will everything just kind of work out? It seems as soon as the fights and nagging come into my relationship, they all are doomed to fail.
>>
File: 1429571401496.jpg (595 KB, 1280x966) Image search: [Google]
1429571401496.jpg
595 KB, 1280x966
>>
>>17005414
I wouldn't say the,woman are used up but most of them are probably going to have kids or just don't want them.
>>
>>17005414
wheres the pic from? thats so scary
>>
>>17006096

Who the fuck continues snapchatting through a car accident? Why would even occur to you to take a picture of your own face right then? it just makes me angry, I don't even know why
>>
>>17005414
youre an older dude with a stable job and money, you could easily date girls 5 years your junior
>>
File: Girl_Riding_Pug_main.jpg (67 KB, 401x600) Image search: [Google]
Girl_Riding_Pug_main.jpg
67 KB, 401x600
You know, you have to just keep enjoying yourself. Relationships are meant to enhance our lives, and they should. Each disaster and success is a lesson learned, and connecting with another person is never a bad thing.
Long term, the odds are good, even if you're not particularly outgoing or masculine and have a hard time forming meaningful relationships. The biological clock is ticking for unattached women, and 30's is when the ones who frivolously blow up their lives chasing strange dick and unrealistic lifestyle expectations suddenly wake the hell up.
It might not seem dignified, but be open to immigrants and exotic foreigners, too. They can be among the best and most loyal, loving wives you'll find, especially if you're unfortunate enough to be American. I met my wife at a wedding- no shit, I caught the garter, she caught the bouquet. Neither of us expected it, as I was already in my early 30's, and she wasn't far behind. Dating a foreign woman, I discovered just how rotten my experiences with American women had been... that was a long time ago, and our kids are in their teens now.
I had given up on marriage and having kids when I met my wife. My goal was to focus on building a happy life for myself, and I was open to long-term relationships, but I had learned not to have expectations about it... and I was pleasantly surprised when it happened anyhow. Just focus on building the best life possible for yourself OP. Along the way you'll attract compatible, likeminded people if you can quit pressuring yourself about it.
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 500x346) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 500x346
Beggars can't be choosers. You don't want a used up woman your age without kids. Good luck. You should've started this process earlier op
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.