[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does a short chubby dude with a (at best) 7/10 face, no sexual
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: hqdefault.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
How does a short chubby dude with a (at best) 7/10 face, no sexual experience and very basic social skills lose his virginity before the end of highschool in June?
>>
Fuck a fatty.
>>
backpages
>>
>>16997451

lower your standards.

>7/10 face

lets see it.

>chubby

you have til September to start losing weight. you could healthily lose 20 pounds, give or take. you can obviously lose omre wieght after that, but start now so you make a better first impression at college.
>>
>highschool
LMAO you wont even have sex it will just be awkward body touching.
>>
>>16997487
>lets see it.

Sure, here it is. I've had two other people say it's a seven out of ten but I honestly think it's more of a five (probably lower) with the acne and everything.

>you have til September to start losing weight
I actually started losing weight about a year ago. I lost around 25, almost 30 pounds since then and that was with me being lazy in summer and fall so I could lose even more if I keep my pace up
>>
File: b&a.jpg (211 KB, 1600x447) Image search: [Google]
b&a.jpg
211 KB, 1600x447
>>16997554
honestly if not for your nose (and of course your acne) this wouldnt be so bad, and i think losing weight (your cheeks will thin out) will help your nose fit better.

could you post a few more pics? lighting and poor camera quality could be effecting my judgement here.

if you are worried about privacy you can email them to me privately to
[email protected]

congrats on losing weight. keep it up dude. you look halfway decent

my more general advice for your situation
>go around to all the idfferent social groups and start making small talk
>its highschool so SOME girl, even if an ugly one will eventually pick up what you are putting down and make it somewhat known shes into you. respond to each and every vibe you get
>ask that girl to prom, bang her afterward

that or just do dudes. but if you want guaranteed laid you gotta lower your standards in some way. and evne then theres that crazy X factor.

as for acne, if you can convince your parents to let you, start taking accutane. you will be acne free for the rest of your life by the time you get to college. i kept thinking i'd grow out of it, but im 23 and have horrible acne. until now, 2 months into accutane.

if not then please use the following
>tretinoin (prescription face cream, apply in morning)
>salicylic acne wash (get at rite aid)
>moisturizer (nothing that smells nice, preferrably with a sunblock) as needed
>erythromicin (prescription anti biotic gel that goes directly on the pimples, killing the bacteria

pic related is me before and after tertinoin alone
>>
>>16997602
>post a few more pics
I might get some more pictures out if you really want. I don't really have a good camera or even a good phone though. I took that one with my shitty laptop webcam

>congrats
Thanks

>go around to all the idfferent social groups and start making small talk

Alright. My biggest worry is that I'll come off as clingy or something though since I'm admittedly not the best at catching social queues.

>prom

I completely forgot about prom

>that or just do dudes

I am bi but I'm in a rural area so I'm probably the only man in my school who's into other dudes.

>lower your standards

I try not to. The only real standard I have is that the person isn't morbidly obese and doesn't act like a retard.

>accutane

I've never heard of accutane actually. I tried this medicative stuff when I was like 14 (can't remember what it was called, duo-something) but it didn't exactly work. I'll make sure to look into it.

>horrible acne

You look fine to me man (well, in the after pic). That stuff looks like it does magic
>>
>>16997451
>short chubby dude with a (at best) 7/10 face, no sexual experience and very basic social skills

get on with a short chubby girl with a (at best) 7/10 face, no sexual experience and very basic social skills
>>
>>16997851
It was that simple the whole time
>>
>>16997848

pics can help us fine tune you. but its your call. like i said, my email is open.

>clingy

clingy only happens if you latch on to someone. the hope is some desperate female who just wants to go to prom wiht someone latches on to you.

>bi

maybe i can be your gf tonight? but seriously, get on grindr, get on craigslist. you might have to settle for someone fat ugly or old or all of hte above.

but thats if you want to lose your virginity to lose it to someone worth while. we cant guarantee you a loss of virginity under any circumstances. but the easiest way to lose it is to be a slut with no standards.

which isnt what i recommend. i dont recommend putting a harshness on losing your V card. i didnt lose mine til i had moved out of my parents house after highschool.

>>16997848

the after pic was magic, but it wasnt permanent. the creams keep it at bay and shave it off fast, but you still get it here and there, and you are applying shit all day, trying not to touch your face, trying to eat right, trying not to sleep on your face. its like living a daily routine on nightmare mode.

when i run out of one prescription i have to go see a doc asap otherwise it grows back bad.

so i decided accutane. ive been off it since thursday and still no sign of pimples. getting back on tomorrow though.
>>
You look pretty alright desu senpai. Develop some interests (just something you can bring up in a convo without either side cringing, you don't have to be super invested in them either. Cooking is a good choice.), learn how to dress normally and practice social skills online (on omegle even).

After that, hit up Tinder. Godspeed senpai.

t. Another fatty
>>
>>16997451
prostitutes
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.