[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For some reason Mexican girls fucking love me. I've had
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1
File: image.gif (20 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
20 KB, 633x758
For some reason Mexican girls fucking love me. I've had a Mexican girl try to fuck me randomly just meeting me, all the girls I talk to online that like me are Latina, and the only girls to really compliment me or stare are Mexican.

I live in a white as fuck small farm town. How can I meet Latinas? Help
>>
>>16983674
move to southern california?
>>
>>16983674
Move anywhere there aren't Tractor Supply Co stores.
>>
>>16983674
Go to a major city
>>
What do you look like OP?
>>
>>16983677
How??? It's so expensive and I don't do college

>>16983695
Tall blonde hair blue eyes
>>
lucky dog, Come to southern California. Beautiful latina's everywhere, seriously man it's in abundance. Their family situation can be weird at times tho, especially for you cause you're white, but it's not that bad. I'm a Mexican guy that doesn't speak Spanish so I get ripped on pretty hard by my girl's family haha.
>>
>>16983704
Go to the closest city there should be Latinas there
>>
>>16983710
I don't really have a close I'm far as fuck from everything I want to go to a major city but I'm poor and not smart or good at stuff
>>
>>16983714
Ok well what are your options? You got a car?
>>
>>16983704
if you really wanna move to Southern California I'd reccomend a nice cheap place, anywhere in LA will be crappy but there's some cheap and not so bad areas of Orange County like garden grove and fountain valley. You can live there if you have roommates And a minimum wage job
>>
>>16983722
Can it really get cheap in SoCal at all? I don't give a shit if I'm stuck in traffic or on busses all day and working a shitty job I really hate where I live right now. I wouldn't really mind Phoenix or something like that either where there's tons of them
>>
>>16983720
Fuck. No I don't have a car or anything but I wouldn't really wouldn't mind public transit and walking
>>
>>16983674
I too am a tall blue eyed, blonde haired male and Latinas fucking love me.

What is this phenomenon? Do Latin women just love white men?
>>
>>16983734
ok well take the train and research what cities have
1. % of Hispanics
2.employment rate
3.job prospects
4. affordability in case you consider moving
>>
and this is how the white race dies
>>
I guesse they like to rant on you allot op
>>
>>16983731
it really can but you'll be up in a crappy little apartment if you don't mind that. there's even cheap places in really nice cities like San Diego in decent neighborhoods. I would reccomend garden grove, Santa Ana, or fountain valley(though it's way more Asians there). The cities aren't that bad and there's latina's everywhere! You can add orange to that list too since it has a high college population(and they're all hot as FUCK dude)
>>
>>16983738
Tbh i'm Mexican and the Spanish did a huge job on Latin america to teach people prefer white people to "better the race" Hispanics are racist against black people and really dark brown people when it comes to mixing families
>>
>>16983742
If he knocks up 6 latinas his hambeast white ex wife will still get more child support than them in the end. We'll just have esses with slightly better facial hair to look at.
>>
>>16983749
So just get a couple roommates and work full time and it should work out? Could I even get away with not bringing a ton of money with me if I just get a job fast as fuck and don't mind poverty?
>>
>>16983738
I don't man but it's like they are programmed to fuck me
Op btw
>>
>>16983674
Spics always go after white dudes. They just want to lighten their blood or something. By having 5 of your kids and then leaving you for a nigger and sucking your beta provider money away.
>>
>>16983784
Not sure why you guys keep talking about kids
>>
>>16983772
go back to /pol/ or did you get banned
>>
>>16983674
move cali op.
gl obtaining your latina qt
>>
>>16983674
>delusional
gl trying to get anyone that isn't a 4/10 fat latina to notice you
>>
>>16983788
Because that's all latinas are after when it comes to white men.
>>
>>16983791
Pretty sure you linked the incorrect post there, bitch.
>>
>>16983805
I think it's hot they want my DNA though I'll just get a couple I talk to and fuck them all for a couple weeks and just leave them
>>
white guy here, same boat, can't complain a bit
>>
>>16983750
This is truth. As a Mexican man tho I prefer the light Mexican women with big tities and a tan
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.