[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need some advice on how to prank Middle School Students as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: normies.png (361 KB, 858x725) Image search: [Google]
normies.png
361 KB, 858x725
I need some advice on how to prank Middle School Students as a substitute teacher in my mid 20s.

Stuff that won't get me fired, since it's not worth my job.
>>
Give them a huge research paper (20 pages etc) and then reveal the prank at the end of class
>>
Tell them they need to write an argumentative essay about a poem or some shit. Give them half an hour. Let them do it

Then tell them loljk
>>
>>16982890
>>16982884
Subject is math. Ambushing period 1 with a "pop quiz" is a given, but the kids are narcs so I need as much variable material between classes as possible.
>>
>>16982900
I'd say give them a worksheet of difficult math problems. Middle school right? Give them easy trig problems to make them think they have a chance of solving the problems.

Then tell them that it's optional, but if they all work on it together, they get 25 extra credit points
>>
Make them prove the quadratic and the first kid who does gets bonus points, but then they don't
>>
>>16982911
That could be fun, but I do have to leave time for the students to do whatever they actually were left. Life as a teacher in the common core era is hard enough without your sub not doing the work he or she is left.

Like I said, I like the idea. But it can't take more than a few minutes of the period or the regular teacher will hate my guts.

>>16982915
Haha, oh wow. I kind of want to do it.
>>
take a shit behind the radiator and pretend you don't smell anything
>>
Ome time this teacher gave us a surprise" third term exam test"
She was really mad and no one said a word, everyone was shitting their pants.
At the end of the lesson she went out laughing her ass off and telling us
"Now throw your exams to the trash, draw them or anything you want, bye kids!"
>>
>>16982919
Not viable, but made me laugh, thanks.

>>16982933
Like I said, I don't have the luxury of wasting the entire period unless the teacher didn't leave any sub plans.
>>
You can do anything you want as long as you tell them its a prank afterwards.
>>
>>16982869

When I was in school, much of the time, particularly with exams and shit, I'd often find that alot of the questions could be vague...

For example;
"You have three apples, you then take two of your apples, how many apples do you have?"

Well, it said I have three, but I took two of them... where? Do I have those two, or did I leave that one apple somewhere...

My point is, surprise test with deliberately vague maths problems to solve.
When they hand the test in, see if anyone noticed and wrote down that the question is vague/easily misunderstood (I actually did this when I was in school... how can they grade my work based on their poor ability to communicate the problem?).

Any anyone pointed it out, give them a cookie next lesson.
>>
>>16982869
Tell them this class has been selected for drug, and alcohol (and sex) testing. Nobody is allowed to leave the room until it's been completed. It's part of the school district's random testing program.

Watch some of em sweat.
>>
>>16982976

Also, I forgot to add; this is also good for creative thinking.

Gets them outside the box, teaches them that answers sometimes aren't right in front of you and teaches them to re-read the question.
There's an element of lateral thinking involved that could be useful to them.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.