[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do i get a gamecube or not?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 221x228) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 221x228
Do i get a gamecube or not?
>>
>>16982663
Get a Wii U and download gamecube games. If you just want a system that can play GC game disks then buy a wii because it read the GC discs in addition to wii discs.
>>
>>16982663
Nah. Wiis can play gamecube games and dolphin is probably the best put together emulator available.
>>
>>16982667

This if you're not comfortable using an emulator/ breakindalaw

>>16982669

This if you are. Dolphin is gr9 and I use it a lot.
>>
>>16982667
But price wise is it better im kinda on a budget
>>
>>16982737

Dolphin and ROMs are FREE
>>
>>16982740
i know but roms don't have the same feel as playing it off the origional console
>>
>>16982750

Either get this and shut up:
http://www.amazon.com/Mayflash-GC-Controller-Adapter-PC/dp/B0089NVTDM

Or stop asking questions you already know the answer to.
>>
>>16982740
getting caught breaking copyright law (in the US) can get your internet throttled and/or carry up to a $250,000 fine and jail time. comparatively, spending $20 on a gamecube and $3-5/game is a lot cheaper
>>
>>16982769
>out of stock
>>
If you do, pick up some GBASPs, link cables, and a copy of Final Fantasy: Cryatal Chronicles. Best gaming experience of that whole generation.
>>
File: 1453768578462.jpg (400 KB, 1648x1236) Image search: [Google]
1453768578462.jpg
400 KB, 1648x1236
>>16982681
You're the most massive, sweaty, hairiest of pussies if you actively worry that the gubmint is gonna come down on you for downloading a 10 year old game.
>>
>>16982836
You're a retard if you think the government cares about video games. The only things they care about are the MPAA and RIAA, both of which are massive organizations with tons of lobbyists in Washington.
>>
>>16982663
you can get a wii for 30 bucks at a flea market or pawn shop, an original white wii can play gc games.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.