[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Get taller
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
I am 18 and i am around 175cm i feel short compared to my friends is there any way to get taller in a short terme?
>>
Are you a virgin
>>
>>16977920
>175cm

can you translate that to roods, farthings, hogsheads to the mina, or some first world measurement system pls
>>
>>16977953
>what's google

literally slurp liquid poo then end your life after you do this
>>
>>16977963
>>what's google

>being so incredibly autistic you thought that was a serious question

life must be hell for you.
>>
>>16977920
>is there any way to get taller in a short terme

Nope.

>BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHH
>>
>>16977953
5.74 feet
>>
>>16977971
Close but no ciggy. Feet aren't measured in 1/10th, but in 1/12th, because our system is awesome.

This is 5 feet and 8 inches.

This is average for men in the USA.
So you don't really have a problem op.
>>
>>16977971
So 5'9"? That's hardly short, that's average.
>>
>>16977976
>>16977977
in my country even girls are taller than 5'9 xd i wonder if some yoga and sport exercise make me taller
>>
>>16977920
Tfw that school in the background of the picture is the highschool I go to
>>
Seriously, OP? Do you not think people would be deciding their height all the time if given a choice?

Your only real option is to go to a dr and get growth hormones. But it may be too late as they are long, expensive treatments that need to be done at certain times in your life.
>>
>>16977953
>or some first world measurement system pls
>metre
Another uneducated Amerifat.
>>
Are you fucking stupid
>>
Dude, I'm 18 and 167 cm.

Honestly, any girl that wouldn't date you because of your height doesn't deserve you.
>>
>>16977920

5'8 is ok. You're 18 so it's possibly you still have potential to grow. Ask your doctor to check your growth plates. If you're really this insecure about your height, there is a painful and expensive surgery that can make you taller, possibly up to 6 inches.
>>
>>16977920
if you want to be taller to get girls you're only going to be dissappointed

it would be the equivalent of you saying I only date a girl with double D's

fuck em and they're standards
>>
>>16977920
Okay you don't need to worry about this. As a short person you will never need to experience the showerhead slouch (most showerheads are placed at a height for around 5'8" or something like that). It's a constant nuisance.

All seriousness though, don't worry about getting taller. You have very little control over your height. Besides that, 175 cm is actually really damn close to the average height for males in the USA.
>>
>>16977953
>first world measurement system
>measures things with their feet

good bantz burger bruh
>>
>>16977920
18 is pretty much it - and 175 is a good height
>>
I'm 23 and 165 (5'4")

Life is not bad though, probably because i have money
>>
>>16979261
>average
>attractive

Well at least I'll get married when the girls realize they can't tie down Chad...
>>
>>16978685
>so self conscious about being worse than america he doesn't understand what a joke is
>>
I'm 21 and only 5'6". I make fun of my height a lot and act comfortable about it but fuck, I wish I was taller. Especially since my younger brother's taller and the girl I like (who's taller than me) said her perfect guy would be someone taller than her. Shit sucks, fellow short friends.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.