[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CALLING ALL NEET FAGGOTS AND MEME MACHINES. This is the thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 20
File: timestamp 2.jpg (60 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
timestamp 2.jpg
60 KB, 640x480
CALLING ALL NEET FAGGOTS AND MEME MACHINES. This is the thread for you. I've only recently come to this shithole and I want to help you all. Let me be your NEET taken femanon advice giver. I am here as a friend and a guide for you NEETS and beta fags. I will answer any questions about girls that you want as truthfully as I know how. I can be a massive shitlord without a filter though and it's been nearly 24 hours since I've slept. REEEEE all you want shitlords. It gives me life. The trip names comes from my shitty ass teeth. Thanks to the anon who posted that shit in my thread. I own you sum dik suk. Muh diagnoses is "bipolar one with psychotic features." Watch out, I just might get fucking T-T--T-TRIGGERED.
>>
File: 1352352128.jpg (61 KB, 360x202) Image search: [Google]
1352352128.jpg
61 KB, 360x202
>>
I am looking for a fuck buddy, not a relationship Any tips? I don't have the terrain, don't have plenty of cash.
>>
I will making a fucking side skype account called NORMIES GET OUTTA MY SKYPE and fucking add hoards of you and school you on how to get the pussy. I do NOT GIVE A FUCK. You guys send some advice that isn't shit.
>>
tell us about yourself
>>
>>16969481
Oh man, if you have cash it's sooo easy!!! Just find a shallow cunt, make a tindr account or sometimes. Normie cunts love tindr.
>>
File: 1447713717707_0.jpg (126 KB, 770x720) Image search: [Google]
1447713717707_0.jpg
126 KB, 770x720
>>16969476
>>16969479
>>16969481
>>16969482
>>16969484
kys faggot
>>
File: sage.jpg (2 MB, 2856x1513) Image search: [Google]
sage.jpg
2 MB, 2856x1513
>That indecipherable text
lol is this bait?
>>
>>16969484
I am NEET as fuck and live with a bunch of aging hippies and my ex in a fucking cabin in the woods. I have dyslexia and cannot count for shit. I come from a backwards redneck family who neglected me for most of my life. I love them despite their ignorance. The same way I feel about all of you.
>>
My boyfriend is a barely legal 'stralian shit poster and is the first person I've ever been in love with.
>>
File: .jpg (82 KB, 840x673) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
82 KB, 840x673
Here we go.
>>
>>16969489
>indecipherable
Maybe if you can't figure out the image is flipped. Once you know that secret, the code is easier to crack.
>>
>>16969501
Right in the feels. I'm also 19 and seen the inside of a mental hospital before. Noice.
>>
Can tell is a neet when didn't even bother to mirror the image.
>>
File: bait.png (38 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
bait.png
38 KB, 625x626
>>16969476
>>
>>16969503
what? naw sun the OP is all over the place and hes a bitch

>tfw you tried a general but your too insecure and too much of a puss to keep it up
>>
>>16969508
NEET and lazy too. Get fucking roasted m8.
>>
File: madbabby.jpg (64 KB, 631x630) Image search: [Google]
madbabby.jpg
64 KB, 631x630
>>
And honestly...I'm not even trying to be mean to you guys. I'm just being honest. I'm not book smart obviously. I've just seen some shit and experienced a few things. I like to help people. I don't expect your trust at first haha. Give me all your REEEE.
>>
CAN'T REEE UP INSIDE
REEEE ME UP INSIDE
SAVE ME FROOOOM THE AUTIST I'VE BECOME
>>
>>16969524
>and we're the shitlords
nice
>>
File: candy.png (260 KB, 730x943) Image search: [Google]
candy.png
260 KB, 730x943
>>
But...we're shitlords together. That is my point. We have to ban together and making ourselves stronger. Climb out of the shithole. Honestly, I probably won't even come back here after I go to sleep. I'm just really bored and most of the shit you guys say gives me fucking cancer. I feel sorry for you almost as much as you feel sorry for me. <3 <3
>>
Do you guys honestly think I find myself normal? I'd fucking kill myself without my bf sometimes. At least I wanted to before. He gives me life. I'm trying to teach you how to get partners so you won't either.
>>
File: rreee intensifies.jpg (57 KB, 895x895) Image search: [Google]
rreee intensifies.jpg
57 KB, 895x895
Shit posts and cheeky bants for everyone. Happy late Easter, pls crucify me.
>>
>>16969544
Show us your fucking tits and slit already.
>>
>>16969578
closest thing I have to that is a pic of my cat trying to fuck with my tits in another thread i posted. I am loyal the the bf.
>>
He's gonna be reading this and 'avin a noice giggle. <3 This will fuel our banter for days desu.
>>
>>16969583
>I am loyal the the bf.

No, if you were loyal you would have never told us you're a girl. You're flirting with guys online, whore.
>>
>>16969600
OH KNOW I SHIT POSTED ON THE ADVICE BOARD. HE'S GONNA FUCKING KILL MEE REEE. Nah m8, I've known him for 2 and half years. We know how we roll. I wish he was here to join in on the shitposting desu but what can you do.
>>
>>16969532

Pic related was always my favorite
>>
>>16969606
You're rationalizing. Close the window and try to be a better woman.
>>
File: god.jpg (66 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
god.jpg
66 KB, 1920x1080
Tbh, I hope most of you die of the cancer that you are. <3 You don't wanna hear the truth.
>>
>>16969520
>doesn't know how to meme or shitpost

>Give me all your REEEE

Are you from Reddit?
>>
>>16969622
Nope <3
>>
Don't worry REEE children. I was just like you once too. I will be gone whenever the 24 hours no sleep bipolar shit storm ends. I will probably return to shitpost anonymously though. Your rage is keeping me awake.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isrF__5gdII FRANK TRIED TO WARN US BUT WE DIDN'T LISTEN. DO THE CAPTCHAS MAKE YOU WANNA TOUCH THE GRRASSSS
>>
>>16969647
I ain't mad, anonette. How are you doing today? Did you have a good day? What's your plan for tomorrow? I'm sure you're a very nice lady.
>>
>>16969665
I'm nice as fuck to people when I actually get to talking to them. I drank two cups of tea while I had bronchitis to help sooth the loving sounds of Joan Rivers from my throat. That's where I fucked up, I'm running on beta faggot hatred and "oh nooo muh memes got popular so I can't like them anymore."
>>
>>16969665
I've applied for two jobs and ain't 420 blazed in months. Still waiting for those call backs mayne. I've worked three jobs previously and they fucked by my bipolar.
>>
File: b0ss.jpg (34 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
b0ss.jpg
34 KB, 640x640
I add non beta faggots who can take my advice and no get rustled on my main skype because side accounts are for pussies that abandon shit like I used to do. <3
>>
>>16969682
You're 19, what the hell advice will you be able to give us?
>>
>>16969687
Just ask me about shit and i'll try my best. I got put on Zoloft at age 12 and have been addicted to the for years. dem 250 mgs were the shit, I've done diet pills too. LSD once, entire fields of marjuana to make the pain stop but it doesn't until you accept it and yourself for who you are. If you're really a beta faggot that's fine man, but dont' expect my sympathy.
>>
>>16969676
The job hunt can be very tiring. Good luck on your endeavors! Also, I hope you feel better.
>>
File: save me.jpg (107 KB, 1040x1055) Image search: [Google]
save me.jpg
107 KB, 1040x1055
I hope this is how you all feel right now, reading my shitposts. Credits to the friendo I made on here for the pic.
>>
File: uncle ethan.png (1 MB, 1115x993) Image search: [Google]
uncle ethan.png
1 MB, 1115x993
>>16969707
Thanks!! I'm running on the hatred of NEETS and betas, my bf's love for me, and too much fucking tea.
>>
>>16969714
You're welcome. This board could use more kindness so I'm doing my best to provide that even if you seem to be making people upset with you.
>>
>mfw solving nature captchas

makes me wanna touch the GRAASSSSS GET SUN TAAaaaaAANNN
>>
File: frank_cumming.jpg (43 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
frank_cumming.jpg
43 KB, 640x360
>>16969723
YES I FUCKED UP, KILL ME PLS

THE CAPTCHAS ARE MAKING ME WANNA GO OUTTSIIIDEE
>>
>>16969721
Tbh I'm just bored right now. I drank too much tea and i'm coming down from sickness and my shit poster is either sleeping or at school. These people are too easy. <3
>>
>says everyone is getting mad at shitposting
>is the only one getting worked up
>>
File: frank_triggered.jpg (56 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
frank_triggered.jpg
56 KB, 1280x720
People ignoring a live female with advice cause she has a boyfriend gives me major cancer. Hell, I might almost have cancer by now. More sensitive triggers than a tumblr girl on this board.
>>
>>16969740
pls REEE harder, I'm fine. just a spazz <3
>>
File: actual ghost.jpg (56 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
actual ghost.jpg
56 KB, 640x480
I can be normal looking as well whenever I don't drink two cups of tea. Yall need some fucking help, omfg. You listen to nothing. 3===D~~ Just get fucking devastated instantly. If someone asked me for advice right now I would try to slow what little brains I have left down to read it, comprehend it, and do my best to help you without being a dick. I am very blunt. Little tolerance for beta faggorty because I've dated them before.
>>
I own cats, I used to eat the chicken tendies.
>>
>same outfit for almost an entire week

I at least showered and got new undies. I'm not that NEET.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-h5WrWncDZw The vague impression I've gotten on this board based on my first visit. This why God has abandoned us. THE BODIES OF WATER ARE CALLING MEeeeEEE. Watch the show Mr. Robot. It's you guys but you're not as attractive as Rami, I'm sure.
>>
CHANGE YOUR SEXUAL PREFERENCE AND BECOME A HOMOSEXUAL OOHHH YYEAAHHH or just accept who you are. If you're fucking gay and can't stand girls go fuck a dude. It's pretty easy nowadays.
>>
File: triggered 4chan users.jpg (76 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
triggered 4chan users.jpg
76 KB, 1280x720
I love you all, you need help. It's time to stop. It says "4chan - Error" for a fucking reasssoonnn reeeeee. You can find that qt bf or gf and still be a fucking NEET piece of shit like me. Effort, mates. It's all about the effort, and accepting yourself and others. Being honest, not lies to protect the weak.
>>
File: an hero.jpg (63 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
an hero.jpg
63 KB, 640x480
Cheers mates. I'm about to eat a scone and get fucking Ativan'd. Check out the bag of tricks. You're not the only one with problems you beta faggots.
>>
>>16969886
Holy shit, you are fucking psychotic, jesus, try to get help instead of giving.
>>
How do i stop being a bitch and desiring women way above my level even though i lost my virginity at 24 and had sex in total 3 times in my life with two different women?

Im 30 btw.
>>
And just like that, the person you know as Tom Cruise has vanished. I might come back? I might not. I was able to help at least one person today because they added me on Skype and I was able to talk to him about his problems. That's enough for me! If you're readying this good job friendo! You're gonna fucking make it. Your "can't take advice" board needs to die. <3 <3 I love you guys.
>>
>>16969930
You ruined it faggot, you're like the only one asking advice itt. Let the attention whore get none of it.
>>
>>16969886
I wanna make you choke on my dick and blow a load all over your face
>>
>>16969923
Can't afford the psych rn because NEET and no insurance. Those are from my stock pile of emergency sleeping pills. This...isn't really a normal thing? I average maybe 5 hours a sleep a night or just take the power naps throughout the day. But I'm going to pick up some food before I sleep. SOOOOOO fucking hungry. hahaha. If I'm still awake I'll shoot the shit at people.
>>
I just love to rant m8, witty bants with non anally destroyed people.
>>
I'm Lord Swagster McDickswag, so what advice do I need?
The power of my swag is truly eternal and the whole world shall be enlightened with the shine of my swag!
>>
>>16969930
Why stop? You're probably just attracted to their maturity. Makes you feel safer maybe? I dunno, I like em younger than me. So there's not too much I can say on the topic.
>>16969953
sounds fucking great desu but only the bf gets that
>>
>>16969487
>be tired of /o/-shitposting
>go on /adv/
>fucking alphonse
why cant you just... go..
>>
How does it feel, anons, that some ugly psycho chick can get a boyfriend but you are unable to get a girlfriend?
>>
>>16969970
it's sounds like you're already living the dream like I will be soon when these pills kick in
>>
>>16970036
feels fucking great, I hope you've all learned something today
>>
Dear deers

Deere has been deer'd by a deer, and unfortunately, he will be dearly missed by all of his dearies, dearies.

So, dears, how will you help dear with this dearparture?
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.