[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CMV: Arousal and Orgasm during Rape Makes it Consensual
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
>"Finally, horribly, some rapists enjoy making their victims' bodies respond to the assault as a sign of dominance. These rapists work to get a physical response from their victims. They have learned how fear and anxiety can correspond to other forms of heightened arousal, and they exploit the connection."
http://www.popsci.com/science/article/2013-05/science-arousal-during-rape

A lot of the studies on rape victims involve self-reported answers and are therefore unreliable.
I honestly believe that all the legal/social shame bullshit behind rape is to mask human's primal nature: to take and be taken. If a woman is raped and she orgasms, it is complete bullshit to turn around and say she didn't consent. She had an orgasm. Put yourselves in her shoes. You're having a FUCKING ORGASM. YOU'RE ENJOYING THE EXPERIENCE. Feeling bad about it later doesn't mean shit. Own your primal desires.

A woman who is raped is damaged goods permanently. It's a hard fact of life. She has been emotionally and physically bonded to 'her' rapist.*
*ever notice how women in particular use the possessive when describing rape incidents? If you're so ashamed why is it YOUR rapist and not the MAN WHO RAPED YOU?

Your body and your mind are not separable here. "Consent" never exists in nature.

"Rape" is a social construct. Forcing yourself on someone and making them orgasm is simply an act of dominance and a natural expression of gender polarity. There is no 'rape' in nature.

This applies for man on woman rape, woman on man rape, and all other gender/non-gender combinations.
>>
>>16968519
kinda suck to be raped by some ugly girls tho
>>
>>16968533
It also sucks to stub your toe.
>>
File: 1446230611419.png (866 KB, 796x952) Image search: [Google]
1446230611419.png
866 KB, 796x952
>>16968519
Who cares? Rape is hot.
>>
>>16968540
>who cares
Because accepting our body's primal desires to breed, dominate, be taken etc. would open an entire pandora's box that would destroy all inter-gender social conventions in the modern world
>>
>>16968542
k
>>
>>16968542
>accepting our body's primal desires to breed, dominate, be taken etc.

kek too bad history of civilization showed that controlling those desires was the course we took rather than being controlled by them which was the course some African tribes took.
>>
So if there's no orgasm, is it rape?
And then what about relationships? If your gf gets raped is she no longer yours? Do you need to rape her to get her back, or rape him to assert dominance over them both?
Would murder and assault still be illegal? Or would we live in a world like The Purge, just 24/7 instead of one day a year?
>>
>"Consent" never exists in nature.

laughably false bullshit. Plenty of species have mating displays to which the other may consent, some of them are quite elaborate and part of a larger social structure (as in humans).

What's the point of this thread, OP?
>>
>>16968673
To piss you off and get replies.

Rape is hot, no doubt, but to say that arousal equals consent is just to redefine consent in a stupid way.
>>
>>16968700
>>>/b/
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 999x562) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 999x562
>>16968519
>this girl puts a gun to your head
>says you have to sit there while she jerks you off or you do
>you sit there and get a boner
>she makes you ejaculate

Did you consent
>>
obvious b8 is obvious
>>
>>16968519
> rapist trying to justify rape

Enjoy prison.

You could say the same shit about murder. "Well in NATURE animals kill eachother all the time!!! It's NATURAL."

We may be animals but we have evolved and have a society that runs on rules and regulations. Things like rape and murder, when committed by a person or small group, are considered awful crimes and are not tolerated in first world countries.

Just because stupid, ratio less animals do certain things doesn't mean that it's ok for rational humans to do the same.
>>
>>16968810
Too bad rape literally never leads to prison or even a trial 99 percent of the time if you rape you pretty much get away with it anyway
>>
>>16968814
yea sometimes they even marry you, too.
>>
If i write 'rape' on my forehead, whilst screwing some broad <spits out bomb> is it rape, though?
>>
>>16968575
>which was the course some African tribes took.

Such as...

>>16968788
By the modern day definition--agreeing without coercion or force--I did not consent.
My curiosity lies in the significant differences between male and female orgasms.

I just realized that you specified "ejaculate" whereas OP specified "orgasm." Your argument is flawed, good sir/madam.
>>
>>16968814

Unlike prison, which often results in rape.... Where it is socially sanctioned as a method of punishing the convicted.
>>
>>16968721

/b/ is all SJW these days, can't even get a good rape thread going there.

Besides, even though I will agree that rape is evil and harmful, it's undeniably hot. There's a reason it's the statistically verified number one fantasy among women.
>>
>>16968519
This is either bait or someone who's dad is also their uncle-brother and mum is their sister-cousin because it's just a rollercoaster of idiocy from start to finish
>>
If your grandma took out her dentures and sucked your dick, you'd cum

You must be enjoying it, lol
>>
File: 1296164378986.jpg (103 KB, 829x768) Image search: [Google]
1296164378986.jpg
103 KB, 829x768
>>16968519

It will simply be an act of dominance, OP.
>>
>just had a wholesome lunch
>randy outta no where holds you down and force feeds you pizza
>you painfully swallow the food

It's consent because you ate it and eating is a basic human need
>>
Ultimate redpill: It's only rape if they didn't orgasm
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.