[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it safe to put your dick in someone an hour after cummimg?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1455226306739.png (293 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1455226306739.png
293 KB, 633x758
Is it safe to put your dick in someone an hour after cummimg? I had sex with my girlfriend, then we took a nap for about an hour and then we started fooling around again. Without thinking I rubbed the head of my penis on her vagina lips.
Should I just consider buying her a morning after pill?
>>
You're fine. Jesus christ.
>>
>>16966388
Yeah, but people say there's always a chance. How long can sperm live on the head of your dick anyway?
>>
B-bump
>>
>>16966570
Better start saving for diapers now OP
>>
>>16966631
Just fuck my shit up senpai
>>
Theres a chance, give her the pill if you want to be 100% sure you are safe, do nothing if you feel lucky.

If it was just rubbing you prolly safe unless you put the thing inside
>>
>>16966384
was shr ovulating?
>>
>>16966384
you just rubbed it on her vag lips dude. She's not gonna get pregnant. Whats important is that you didnt stick it in
>>
Actually that's how a lot of girls get preggo. It doesn't happen from toilet seats or shit like that. sperm dies out in the open really quickly, but after you cum it's possible for a good amount to stay in your shaft where its warm and moist and move out when you get hard again. That's why pre can get you pregnant.

i'd be slightly worried OP.
>>
>>16967579
Well this is ignorant and shows how naive some people are. Any sperm near the vagina poses a risk. Deposited on the outside of her lips is very low risk. Deposited between her lips is a much higher risk, especially if she's still nice and wet.

You don't have to stick it in.

That's how Jesus was conceived after all.
>>
>>16967971
Shit. Well I've trying to convince her to try plan b pills but I'm worried its too late. That encounter was on saturday
>>
Also I'm assuming that even if I wiped myself clean, there were still sperm cells there even after an hour... Shit
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.