[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PSYCHEDELICS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1405988839686.png (1 MB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1405988839686.png
1 MB, 1024x768
What's up with all the shitty relationship help threads here?

Anyways, I'm going to do shrooms with 4 friends who have NEVER done shrooms before. I have, a few times, so I was planning on being the trip sitter but also take like 3.5g of shrooms.

Any advice? I think I can handle it but I'm worried one, if not all of them will have bad trips? One of them is a kisless virgin, the other two are chads and the fourth is a weeb 9/10 girl.
>>
Just tell them all to calm the fuck down. Things could go badly but that's how it is. Just focus on your trip and don't let theirs get you down.
>>
I have experience with this, did shrooms for the first time in a similar group to yours

my advice

Do it in the middle of the day, go outside and just lay in fields/take in the outdoors

Don't eat anything at least 12h before, so you get the maximum effect

Don't forget sunscreen and sunglasses

Bring water

Enjoy living and breathing
>>
File: 1400418373749.jpg (231 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1400418373749.jpg
231 KB, 1920x1080
>>16957337

Will do!

But my first time when I was just 20 I went full existential crisis, went for a walk to the forest and left my friends behind and started having all these negative thoughts about the universe being so vast and me being an insignificant part of it, existing was meaningless, also my heart was beating fast and it was hard to breathe.

My second time was fantastic tho, enjoying the fractals and shit. I just want them to not kill themselves and learn a good life lesson while they're at it.
>>
>>16957328
If you feel you can take shrooms and still trip sit, more power to you. I'd just stick with weed to be safe, so that you are more lucid in case anything goes wrong. It helps to have someone who can talk to someone at the door, or a deliveryman or something. Afternoon is probably the best time, and nature can cure most bad trips. If one person is having a bad trip, try to deal with it asap, otherwise it can start affecting others. Have some tums on hand, most first timers get nauseous, if they don't straight throw up.
>>
>>16957421

First time I almost threw up, but more from anxiety rather than the shrooms.

Second time I think I found the secret technique, you have to eat a mushroom, wait 2 minutes, then eat another one, one by one, very slowly, that way your system get's used to it and the come up is very gradual and slow, it gave me 0 nausea, and I even smoked weed.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.