[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just pooped pitch black weird looking poop and my stomach hurts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: road-warrior.jpg (56 KB, 580x325) Image search: [Google]
road-warrior.jpg
56 KB, 580x325
I just pooped pitch black weird looking poop and my stomach hurts and I'm fighting back throwing up. Is there something wrong with me?
>pic unrelated
>>
Pls help
>>
Black poop is normally caused by blood. See a doctor.
>>
>>16956073
or semen
>>
u have humongous internal bleedings. see a doctor or just walk away.
>>
>>16956083
>>16956073
What are causes of this?
>>
>>16956088
Eating powered glass.

Is someone trying to kill you?
>>
>>16956110
Sounds like some NEETs parents got tired of having him around. :o)
>>
>>16956063
Its.probably something u ate or drank anon. Go see a doc
U don't have.any specific health issues right
Of there's no blood u have nothing to.worry about whatever the colour of the poop
>>
>>16956063
>I just pooped pitch black weird looking poop and my stomach hurts and I'm fighting back throwing up. Is there something wrong with me?
Yes mate, there is something very wrong with you. Poo turns black when there is blood in it, and the blood is coming from above your bowels (if the bleeding is in the rectum the blood comes out red). This can be incredibly dangerous - you're bleeding somewhere that no one can see it, so there's no quick way to tell if you're loosing 1ml of blood a day or if you're about to go in to hypovolemic shock and be dead by dinner time, and the fact that you're in pain and feeling nauseous does not point towards it being the former. You really need to get yourself to an ER/A&E/urgent treatment clinic right away. It's better wo waste a doctors time with something you thought was urgent but wasn't than waste an undertakers time with burrying you now when he could have put the job off another 60 years.
>>
>>16956063
What's your usual diet? What did you eat this week?

Still it might be dangerous if this >>16956073 is the case it may be grave.
>>
inb4 OP just hate one of those Black Burgers
>>
>>16956063
Yes really wrong if you're being truthful with your post, some sort of internal bleeding could be happening, you need the emergency room now!
>>
4chan is a very poor medical practitioner. Just hie thee to a doctor, make an appointment.

If it keeps happening, or just prevents you from eating or drinking fluids, go to the ER.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.