[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>See gf a week ago >Have sex with no condom, I didn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1372290185150.jpg (13 KB, 308x236) Image search: [Google]
1372290185150.jpg
13 KB, 308x236
>See gf a week ago
>Have sex with no condom, I didn't cum
>She took the birth control pill about an hour later
>She's on her period today
How do I convince her she's not pregnant?
>>
Does she take the pill at the same time every day? If so, she's likely not pregnant. You can have sex without a condom on the pill.
>>
>>16953538
Is she 12 or just retarded? Either is illegal where I'm from, naughty naughty.
>>
>>16953538
She gets her period a week after the last time you had sex.
The birth control is not relevant.
She is not pregnant.
>>
>>16953538
I have a lot of anxiety about getting pregnant so maybe I can help. Are her periods heavy or light?
>>
>>16953544
She took the morning-after pill with levonorgestrel, it only needs one
>>
>>16953555
Oh, you worded it as if she is on the contraceptive birth control pill, not the morning after pill. The morning after pill does cause periods, so she's fine.
>>
>>16953551
They're pretty heavy, but it seemed lighter than usual this time.
>>
>>16953562
My mistake, English is not my first language and I'm quite rusty, sorry about that.
>>
Falcon-punch her in the abdomen.
>>
If only there existed a simple to use and convenient test for pregnancy that people could administer themselves at home...I bet if such a thing, this amazing 'home pregnancy test' existed, it would be sold at local pharmacies and supermarkets. Crazy idea, right?
>>
>>16953565
Sounds preggers
>>
File: image.png (3 MB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3 MB, 1242x2208
You can't convince that level of stupidity.
Sorry anon looks like you'll have to dump her.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.