[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I had a first date in a bar with a guy from Tinder, thought I'd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: huutista.jpg (39 KB, 543x522) Image search: [Google]
huutista.jpg
39 KB, 543x522
I had a first date in a bar with a guy from Tinder, thought I'd have a few beers and then head home. But then he says he doesn't have the money for more beer but he has rum and coke at his place and asked if I wanted to come with. Idiot that I was, I agreed.

Now, my tolerance for stronger drinks is very poor. Also, I often start insulting people out of nowhere and generally being an aggressive dick when too drunk. Yeah... I quickly got roaring drunk and kept asking him the same question over and over again. I don't remember everything, but I kept asking if he was looking for a one-night stand, even after he told me a million times he wasn't. I kept asking if he's an autist (ouch). I bit his piercing and probably did some other godawful things I can't remember.

To top it all off, I dozed in his bed till 5PM the next day since I was too hungover and hungry to leave. He did come lie next to me and we had sex for a bit in the afternoon, but later he got kinda pissed when I wasn't leaving. He didn't talk to much during the day and seemed kinda angry, maybe? I don't know.

I messaged him to apologize and tell him I don't usually pull this kind of shit. I realize that I was really, really shitty and he'd be justified if he never wanted to see me again.

Just, I liked him and we had fun for a while. Can I still salvage this and get to know him better, and show him I'm not as insane as I seemed?
>>
>>16953396

id move on
>>
Woah, what a mess.

Cut your ties.
>>
>>16953396
You should seriously contemplate your life and the choices you make in it.

Promiscuity is frowned upon for a reason.
>>
>>16953430
You should do some serious thinking about your judgmental ways. Jesus.
>>
>>16953396
Are you a homofag?

[spoiler]oletko hinttari?[/spoiler]
>>
>>16953435
>Deep inside I know that fucking random guys is degenerate but I ring the "ur a judgemental slut shamer" bell so I can feel better about my pathetic existence on this planet
>>
>>16953430
I don't think promiscuity was the issue here, though, but my behaviour. And I know I should contemplate on that.
>>
>>16953447
If you weren't a promiscuous slut to begin with you wouldn't have had that ordeal, now would you? Next time try to have sex with a man that you genuinely like, for the right reasons, instead of "I'm bored because I have no hobbies and seek confirmation by putting out"
>>
>>16953452
You're ridiculous. I did genuinely like the guy, and nowhere did I say I'm seeking confirmation or that I don't have any hobbies, which I do. (What did you think we talked about in the bar? Mutual hobbies, of course.) And I made it clear that I'm not interested in a one-night stand. If I was, I wouldn't even be thinking about him anymore. So that kinda defeats your point right there.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.