[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i'm such a faggot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: homeBoxImageExperience.png (253 KB, 707x426) Image search: [Google]
homeBoxImageExperience.png
253 KB, 707x426
Ok, there's this girl I like, it started out as a joke. I liked another girl and started messing around with this one. One day we kissed as we were both drunk (about 2 months ago) and went on like this. In the meantime i stopped speaking with that other girl because I started really liking this one. So, I went on and, for me, it became more than a joke. We had sex 3 nights ago and the day after she was cold...but really cold. I think it has to be related to me not finishing(i couldnt, I don't know why) and she felt unatractive enough or some shit.
Now, here I am, 10:35 in the morning with my glass of whiskey, not going to classes. It is not that I love her or something, but it is definetely some attachment. I wanted to end it before but she kept calling me so now she wants to end it and I feel kind of used, both physically and emotionally, also kind of down since I am on a drinking spree for 18 hours. Need some advice.
>>
Bumpin
>>
I fucking need help
>>
>>16952143
What advice we, or anybody for that matter, give you that exceeds the boring "go talk to her" kind?
If she's cold, "force" her to at least listen to you. Don't tell her that you don't love her or anything negative for that matter. Simply put out there.

If she doesn't give a shit, fucking deal with it somehow. If she does for whatever reason, move on from there.
>>
I've already talked to her...she completely shifted from being ok to being distant and cold after sex, i mean the day after it happend. Maybe she didnt liked it, for me it was kind of meh, didnt finish.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.