[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm going on a family vacation in the summer to Mexico.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
I'm going on a family vacation in the summer to Mexico.

How do I get weed on a plane? I was thinking candy since it's synthetic.
>>
>>16951565
Do you not know there are drug dogs at airports? You're going to Mexico. Just buy new shit while you're there.
>>
You don't.
>>
>>16951570
>>16951570
>>16951570
>>16951570
>>
File: 1434849160182.png (186 KB, 332x512) Image search: [Google]
1434849160182.png
186 KB, 332x512
>>16951565
>How do I get weed on a plane?
First, do you really want to risk yourself? Google this shit.
The chances you can get weed on a plane are low to non-existant.
>>
>>16951565
>>16951565
anon you are a fucking idiot

1. there is weed in mexico, in fact a lot of americas weed come through mexico
2. carrying drugs across an international border is not a slap on the wrist, it's no like being caught with a few grams
3. airports have more controls than anywhere else but federal prisons, sniffer dogs, x-rays

you would be an imbecile to risk it, fucking junkie
>>
>>16951624

Aside from the unnecessary risk involved, but who would smuggle drugs from the U.S. into México?
>>
>>16951565
so basically you want to smuggle the cheapest and most bulky, smelly and unprofitable drug across what's basically the most heavilly guarded border (in terms of smuggling, with a special focus on drugs) in the world...
sounds like a plan mate!

>>16951624
this, smuggling is a way heavyer crime than possesion or even dealing.

if anything, just send it to the place you're going by mail with a fake return adress, that way it just arives or not. if it doesn't well bad luck, only the weed lost. they can't blame the adress you sent it to cuz "muh i dunno why someone would send this to me, I dunno brah" and your return adress is fake.

If you insist, pushing is the only way to go.
>>
>>16951565
Hide it in your sister's suitcase.
>>
>>16952398
Substitute vagina for suitcase and you've got a winner there.
>>
Holy shit, don't listen to these faggots telling you to buy there.

DON'T FUCKING BUY DRUGS IN MEXICO.

YOU ABSOLUTELY WILL END UP BEHEADED OR KIDNAPPED.

It's not like USA where your drug dealers are hippy college kids, the drug people there are violent killers. Either make a friend who has connections down there so he can but it for you, or just try for once in your miserable life to enjoy a day without being wasted.

>>
>>16952500
>implying there are no hippy college kids in mexico
>implying everyone in mexico is a violent killer
>>
>>16951565

Where to in Mexico?

At touristy beaches, you will always find those merchants roaming around selling souvenirs. Just ask them what else they have on their menu. There isnt a safer way to buy weed, and i guess you dont know anyone there.
>>
>>16952500

You mean don't buy from random people?

That's stupid anywhere, especially if youre a tourist.
>>
>>16951583
Bullshit I've been to morroco many times and on the way back I always hide some kush in my shampoo or in my pants. Easy as fuck.
>>
>>16953249
Until that one time you will get caught.
>>
Op, don't be fucking retarded. Just leave the weed behind. If you're really desperate maybe hide it up your ass.
>>
>>16953254
I stopped doing it since 2 years.
I have no reasons to go there anymore and I'm an adult who can be thrown in morrocan jail if they catch me on their territory
>>
My grandpa pays off border patrol to smuggle heroin
>>
>>16951565
Dont be fucking stupid.
Years ago this shit was easy. I have even transported through countries that would equal death or life in prison because security was easy back then.

Fucking stupid these days with dogs/body scanners/paranoid about terrorism/etc.

Do you really want a record like that ?
They will intercept and search/probe you EVERY time you travel if you are caught.
You can be rejected entry into countries for having the record.
>>
>>16952500
Live on the Mexican border and go regularly. Ignore this faggot he knows all of jack shit about Mexico
>>
I went to Mexico once, I asked a guy running a little tourist stand if he knew where I could get some Mota
> You are in Mexico, my friend. Everywhere you go you are within 5 feet of Mota.
After that it took me about 15 minutes to find. It's Full Retard to try carrying shit through an airport.
>>
>>16953943
body scanners
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.