[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help Urgently Please
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: killme.png (230 KB, 518x510) Image search: [Google]
killme.png
230 KB, 518x510
I've lost the plot /adv/

Only a few more weeks left to this semester. I have a workload the size of a mountain, assignments due, and of course exams on the way. My sleep cycle is fucked, I'm positive there's something wrong with me physically. I've had weeks where I'd have to live off less than 7 hours sleep over three days, and such. I've developed an ability/bad habit of being able to sleep for entire days out of fatigue, or this aforementioned problem I think I might have. I can't find the will to work anymore. I'm stressed and depressed - there's no one I can talk to. The most social interaction I've gotten this week is shit posting on /int/. How do I refocus? I need to do it quick lads.
>>
>>16946382
>get off 4chan
>do your shit
>>
>>16946389

Oh wow great advice there. I never knew it was that simple!
>>
>>16946389
this
>>
post on 4chan. that should help.
>>
>>16946389
>>16946397
>>16946402

What a shit fucking board.

>All advice threads welcome. Offering or requesting is allowed.
>This is the destination for all questions regarding specific personal problems.

>request: how do I refocus given this problem
>response: huurrr juest get off 4chinz xD

Why does this board even fucking exist.
>>
>>16946432
to troll normalfags into a early grave
>>
File: 1456012280409.png (264 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1456012280409.png
264 KB, 1000x1000
>>16946432
In the time it took you to post this rant, you could have started on your schoolwork. You're whining about social interaction, but social interaction isn't your problem. Your problem is laziness. If you quit being lazy and actually get your work done, then your problem will be solved.

It's simple, no?
>>
>>16946465

Confirmed for never being to uni. You have no fucking clue what work is. Don't ever call me lazy you fuck I've dug myself out of the gutter to get where I am today, I'm fucking struggling with a fucking problem and you think you know shit? Fuck off, fuck this board.
>>
>>16946503
Go play in traffic
>>
>>16946503
Losing your shit isn't getting any work done.
>>
>/int/

I'm glad to hear that /adv/ still has the reputation of being the easiest board to troll. Clearly it's well deserved.

Thanks for visiting OP.
>>
>>16946503
>I've dug myself out of the gutter to get where I am today: losing my mind and failing out of college.
>>
>>16946503
Well, what other advice are we supposed to give you? Should we do your homework for you? Calm you and say those deadlines can wait?
>>
>>16946519
Go play in traffic
>>
>>16946503
>Confirmed for never being to uni
You're retarded. I'm graduating next year, so yes I know very well what work is. Unlike you, I'm not a lazy fuck, and I know how to hunker down and get my work done.

Kill yourself.
>>
>>16946527
Go play in traffic
>>
>>16946527

Thanks, I think I will. I'll take my family with me and paint /adv/ made me do it on the wall with their blood.
>>
>>16946503
>>16946533
triggered as fuck desu
>>
>>16946450

Are you sure the ones doing the trolling aren't already set for a self-inflicted gun wound within the next 5 years?
>>
File: 15 - 1.gif (2 MB, 269x286) Image search: [Google]
15 - 1.gif
2 MB, 269x286
>>16946582
You should become a genie with those wishes
>>
File: 1420667666752.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1420667666752.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>You will never be as triggered as OP
why even live
>>
>>16946622

>he wants to be a suicidal, depressed, friendless wreck
>>
Go outside and sprint as fast as you can for a bit. That should give you at least SOME motivation to start doing the shit you need to do.
>>
>>16946382
There is nothing wrong with you, what you are experiencing is stress and it happens to everyone when things become overbearing. Just figure out everything that still needs done, focus on one thing at a time, put in some headphones do your fucking work, revise, pass your exams and stop being a whiny little bitch. Every single decent human being goes through what you are going through at some point in their lives and the ones who are now successful are the ones who didn't complain like children, I'd say you have a decision to either get on with it or you might as well kill yourself, the latter not being advice, rather a sort of motivation to help you see your direction (or to help you prevent a miserable life you regret living)
>>
Awesome thread guys 10/10 good job.

Still agree with truckerfag though.
>>
>>16946382
Start getting 8 hours of sleep a night right now. Even if it means skipping some studying or homework altogether. You'll get more done if you get enough sleep, even though you'll have less time to work. Imagine an utterly exhausted person having 9 hours to write an essay vs. an alert person having 3 hours. The alert person is probably going to have a better result. You likely feel awful due to no sleep, but visit your school's doctor anyway.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.