[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT Ask a guy dating 3 girls while they are aware of each other
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: do it.jpg (36 KB, 499x395) Image search: [Google]
do it.jpg
36 KB, 499x395
ITT Ask a guy dating 3 girls while they are aware of each other anything.
>>
Why the fuck you lyin'?
>>
do you suspect any of them are doing it in secret hopes of changing the relationship to something more long term?

and do you believe that if you found out that was the case, you'd be obligated to break up with the ones that thought that way?
>>
Do these girls have low self esteem
>>
Did you finish your homework?
>>
>>16939163
It's my day off and Thomas said I should take it easy

>>16939170
One of them is, she's been with me the longest out of the three. When we first began, I was seeing someone and I was having an affair with her, so from the begining she was used to being complicit with me lying and sneaking around to see her, which made it easier for me to let her know this is how things would always be - open relationship.

The other two I don't think so, but it wouldn't surprise me if they cut me off (on the sex part anyway) after they meet someone that can give them a monogamous relationship.

>do you believe that if you found out that was the case, you'd be obligated to break up with the ones that thought that way?
I'd just remind them I don't want a serious monogamous relationship, and if they cannot accept that anymore then yeah we would have to break up and probably not even keep in touch.
>>
why a muslim is posting in 4chan?
>>
>>16939175
Two of them yeah, which I kinda get because while I think they are attractive physically, they haven't accomplished much in their lives.

>>16939182
No I'm putting it off to do this thread.
>>
Do you actually like these girls for any reason other than sex/ego fulfillment?
>>
>>16939188
Don't you think it's unfair to the one girl to keep her in a relationship when she could be out finding someone who's better for her long-term future? Don't you care about her well-being? It's one thing for the other two to be in a "ok for now" fuckbuddy relationship with low expectations, but when you get a girl properly wrapped around your little finger I personally think you have a responsibility to look out for her.

I struggle with this myself, which is why I ask.
>>
>>16939190
Hah while I'm not, one of my girls is actually muslim, and she was the easiest of the 3 to talk into the casual sex relationship due to that little cultural bit. She's kind of a wild card too, gotta watch out with Moroccan girls.
>>
>>16939197
Yeah I mean they are nice and interesting, to me anyway, and we do hang out, not just meet up for sex at odd hours. That's why I say that I'm dating them rather than them just being hook ups. We hung out as a group only two times, it was the 4 of us plus 6 other friends, but even with so many other people as "buffers" I could tell they didn't like talking to each other that much unless I initiated the conversation, so I don't push them into that stuff either.

I'm sure I'd never get a threesome or a foursome out of this, as well. I've tried to plant the idea, none of them liked it hahaha.

But yeah I like them as people too. You're totally right, it's a great ego boost, but nobody but the 4 of us and my landlord know about it so it's more of an inner thing for me you know?
>>
>>16939158
So are you super rich or are they super ugly?
>>
>>16939199
I don't think it's unfair unless you lie or suggest that "really you are the only one i need" or anything like that to her. And I wouldn't consider this "keeping" her in a relationship, I try to let them know often enough that I'm very open to the idea of them being with someone else if they so prefer.

I don't live with any of them, so that makes it easier on all of us I believe. If I did live with even one, then yeah that'd be more like trapping her.
>>
>>16939217
Do you think they are seeing other men at the same time right now?
>>
>>16939215
I'm super funny.

Really tho, I wouldn't say either one is perfect all around, but I would say they are above average from the other casual encounters I've had. They are 24, 26 and 27 so I'm sure in a couple of years their priorities may shift and what I can offer them may not be enough anymore, but we'll see.
>>
>>16939217
none of them pine or obsess over you? I've found that girls will 'put up with' situations like this that cause them a lot of pain (which they hide) and I don't think that's a good thing to do, if you care about them as people. I think you need to be a little proactive about it, in order to do this ethically.

what's your long term plan with these girls?
>>
>>16939221
We have this "don't ask don't tell" rule that I place in the start of the relationship, where we basically say we know we are seeing other people and it's okay, but we don't have to talk about it unless they become a regular thing - which is why all three know about each other. Only one of them told me one time that she kinda liked this guy she had gone out with a couple times, so she wanted to keep me in the loop, but then the conversation got really weird with her asking me for advice on whether or not he was a good match for her. I told her I couldn't really help her much there because of my obvious bias, but if he seemed responsible, self sufficient, and made her feel good about her self then she should go for it. She told me a week later they weren't talking anymore.

But yeah I'm sure they date, I don't know how much random sex they have, hopefully not with EVERY guy they meet haha
>>
>>16939158
Why you always lyin', stop fucking lyin'.
>>
>>16939227
>none of them pine or obsess over you?
Not really, I don't feel like any of them put me as "Above" them to obsess over me or anything like that. Yeah I've met girls that put up with all this crap in other situations because of a "pay off" they are looking for, and it's absurd from an outsider's point of view, but I don't think that's a problem for any of the 3. Sure one of them would probably be happy if I told her that now I'm just seeing her, but I don't think she'd jump at the opportunity to live in together or get married or anything like that.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.