[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My friend got LSD and he and some of my other friends are going
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: 2.gif (40 KB, 250x200) Image search: [Google]
2.gif
40 KB, 250x200
My friend got LSD and he and some of my other friends are going to do it. They want me to do it also but I'm not sure if I should or of its dangerous. They have done it 2x before and seem fine but I'm still unsure. Anyone else have knowledge or experienced it??
>>
Only do one tab/hit and have a safe place to be for 8-10 hours and you'll be fine.
>>
>>16924805
It would be at a friend's house and we would only do 1
>>
>>16924797
Only do it if you feel you're in a safe, relaxing environment. The first time I did it, I was alone in my dorm but skyping with the bf. I had a really great time, but I almost had a bad trip because I walked to a place to get some dinner but all the people freaked me out and got me paranoid.
>>
>>16924797
Fuck I am jealous. Lucy literally opened up my mind
>>
>>16924805
>8-10 hours
Depends on how small/big you are. I'm fuckin tiny and one tab lasted 13 hours and that's only because I went to sleep after 13 hours. It might've gone on for longer
>>
Ok, I'm glad nothing too bad has happened to anyone. I'm still a little nervous but 3 other friends are doing it so I should be fine
>>
>>16924797
It's about the risk vs reward. If you think the enjoyment outweighs the risk of doing something you're going to regret then go for it.
>>
>>16924805
This.
>>
Assuming it's real LSD, the chemical itself won't kill you (There's a theoretical lethal dose, but nobody has ever reached it). If you're having a really bad trip you might make some bad decisions, but that's all a mindset thing for the most part. If you're with people whose company you enjoy and you're in a place where you feel safe you'll be fine. It's pretty common to develop psychosis after your first time for a few days but it goes away in time.

Also if you show signs of schizophrenia or other mental disorders that tend to show up later in life, lsd may cause early onset. Many people have things like this that run in the family and they still do LSD pretty regularly and they're okay, it's just a thing that could possibly happen.

If you want to prevent a bad trip, just keep your mood in check. If something starts to make you feel negative, do something else instead. If you start to think a thought that makes you uncomfortable, try to think of something more positive, or start doing something you like to do to get the bad thought out of your head. Most of all though, don't worry too much about it. It won't last forever, and it'll be a really great time, so enjoy it while it lasts.
>>
First time doing was the best time of my life. Felt like hours of fun when only 15 min passed
>>
Whenever I start to feel it (about 30 minutes after you take it), first thing that happens to me is that my body, especially my arms, start to feel really weak--like lifting my arms up suddenly seems like a bigger challenge than normal. I just want to lay on the bed and stay completely relaxed for a while. Then the visuals start to happen.

One of my favorite things about LSD is that you kind of go back into the mindset of being a kid again. My best friend and I watched Planet Earth after taking two tabs and holy fuck was it hilarious and amazing at the same time. So many inside jokes generated from that night.

Oh yeah, don't take it at night unless you're prepared to not sleep that night
>>
>>16924797
OP listen to me,
It is not physically dangerous. The amount you would need to overdose is more than most dealers have ever seen.
Psychologically yes. Extremely. And I say this as an advocate who has loads of experience with L and other psychedelics. 17 year olds eat up, because they wanna make their "brains melt" and "see shit" and have no earthly idea what they're getting themselves into. This drug is capable of mind blowing, unexplainable shit that can be euphoric and life changing or completely traumatizing.
I dropped and smoked loads home alone one night thinking I was seasoned and wreckless and when shit hit the fan I wasn't expecting it and got so overwhelmed and terrified that it immediately lead to the most unpleasant, devastating experience ever. But I've also had some of the most amazing, important, and beautiful experiences ever on it.
In my opinion, the most important factors to consider when avoiding a bad trip and setting up a good one are:
-expectations
-environment/people/activities planned/
-what's going on in your life, and how content with your life you are
You can't control your expectations much other than not doing an amount far larger than anything you've experienced. Work your way up to bigger doses so you're comfortable and experienced by then.
Make sure you're in a pleasant, safe environment, with safe, close people, doing things you find rewarding
And finally, if you have a lot of anxiety and bullshit weighing on you this stuff will not "numb the pain" or "distract you" in lower doses you'll have insanely aversive thought loops about every issue, and in high doses the thoughts will just manifest into complete horror.
>>
>>16924822
You won't sleep for 12-44 hours guaranteed
You'll be done peaking in 2-6 hours depending on the amount, and you're prpbably gonna feel a little funky until you sleep honestly. One time I felt fucked up after a bad trip for like 27 hours and then slept and woke up normal
>>
If you do not have a test kit, you are in fact risking your life even at 2 - 3 tabs. Nbome is everywhere, do not be ignorant for a second to the fact that its mostly likely not real LSD
>>
Nobody has even said in this thread about the fact that most LSD sold todays are dangerous RCs
>>
>>16925120
I wouldn't count on that, the amount of instances where it turned out to be bromo or something to that effect is extremely low overall. Look it up.
However it's highly unlikely you have real L.
Probably another harmless RC. The effects are similar but definitely not comparable to lysergic
>>
>>16925064
Everybody's experience is based on their unique perceptions, personality, and overall brain chemistry/cognitive map. He may experience something completely different. Even though it creates new neural pathways and stimuli the brain only has so much to work with
>>
Done it once and once only.
I wasn't in familiar surroundings and freaked out, ended up walking the streets for hours 'cause I felt I couldn't go home. Was awful.
I was very young and naive at the time.
If you're that nervous and anxious expecting the worst before taking then I'd leave well alone.
>>
I used do it every chance I got when I was happy with my life. I can't do it right now cos my anxiety is so bad. That's what sets apart from other stuff. If you do dope, Coke, meth or get plastered when you're sad you'll likely feel better for the time being. If you're upset when you take acid your problems will literally become tangible boulders squishing you to dysphoria
>>
>>16924797
All I can say is, be sure to GET A TEST KIT. There's a lot of fake ass lucy out there these days.
If you put the tab in your mouth and it has any kind of numbing or bitter taste AT ALL, spit that shit out.
/thread
>>
Thanks again for everyone's input, I'll make sure to keep everything in mind.
>>
>>16925267
>If you put the tab in your mouth and it has any kind of numbing or bitter taste AT ALL, spit that shit out

you don't fucking know what youre talking about at all, I've had plenty of real lsd that tasted slightly bitter or off, have you considered that the ink in the tabs can have taste too?

>inb4 hurr you don't know it was real lsd

yeah I do, let me know when nbomes last 12 hours. Let me know when DOx ends at 12 hours. Furthermore, I bought them from reputable, reviewed sources on the deep web, people tested the tabs with pictures on the forums.
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 540x720
>>16925267
>spit it out
It dissolves into your saliva man. If it's that dangerous in such a small dose then you're fucked when it touches your tongue long enough to taste anything
>>
>>16925277
Different anon i believe you but just so you know three at definately some RCs out there that last 12 hours, and higher amounts usually add to a longer experience.
>>
>>16924797
>>16925277
I'm just trying to give advice to someone who's inexperienced. Honestly, there's no need to act like a cunt for no reason.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.