[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Ask The Opposite Gender Anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 17
File: 146549-148811.png (42 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
146549-148811.png
42 KB, 300x300
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered
Keep your questions short and sweet for more answers.
And please no derailing arguments.

Avoid asking these common questions:

>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
Some do, some don't. Our answers are not going to help you.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Think positive, and get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical act/moment that will instantly change you forever. It takes hard work, time, and effort.

>I like someone. What do I do?
Ask them out.

>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
Most likely. Preferences differ.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. Stop overthinking it.
Alternative answer: we don't fucking know.

>XYZ happened. Did I fuck it up with this guy/girl?
Maybe, maybe not. We're not in their head, we don't know. No amount of your walls of text will fix that.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing

>Would you date a virgin?
As long as they aren't insecure about it. Complexes are a total turn-off.

>Someone has made it abundantly clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>

>That one guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships
No one wants to cuddle you. Stop asking.

>Brandon
Fuck off

Old Thread: >>16922167
>>
How do I make actual small talk with a girl via FB chat? I feel like I can't ask something on chat without making it sound like that's the real and only reason I'm texting her. I want to ask her to meet me irl to hang out but I should chat a bit before asking right? Or is it better to just straight away ask her?
>>
>>16923777

Depends on if you know her IRL. If you do, go ahead and ask her out.

If you don't... no one's going to be able to tell you how to have a conversation... That's something that can only be learned first hand... and at this point that's a skill you've either built up or you haven't... (fyi the way you build up a skill, is you do it and get something called, "experience"). So you may as well just ask her out.
>>
>>16923823
Thanks. Yes I know her irl, it's just that I haven't seen her in a long ish while now. I'm not awkward talking face to face, I just really hate texting/talking on FB and never really had to rely on it but there's no other way to meet her by now.
>>
>>16923767
Women, how does it feel knowing your only value to men is your sex?
>>
>>16923767
question for girls :
how many orgasms are enough to satisfy a woman? last night i had sex for the first time with this girl and she came at least 8/9 times, i came 6 times , all that in 1 hour and a half.
she's older than me (i'm 18 she 25) but i really like her and i'm afraid i could fuck shit up.
also, do girls like pussy licking as much as guys like blowjobs?
>>
>>16923940
Will differ highly from girl to girl. Even from day to day, there's days where one or two are enough and others when I really don't want to stop.
I've never managed more than five in succession though, so congratulations. She should be happy. But generally I think you'd just know if she's done.

And of course we love pussy licking, if it's good. How could we not?
>>
>>16923967
idk, the thing is that i last like 10 minutes every time, but i can get hard in less than 30 seconds and go for a second round as much as i want.
she said it was really strange that a man could cum more than 1/2 times
>>
>>16924015
Pretty sure it is, yeah. Consider yourself lucky.
>>
>>16924025
dude if i'd have to wait 45 minutes to cum only once i wouldnt even have sex. it's awful
>>
>>16924030
I don't know, I always assumed the way to orgasm as well as actually orgasming is lots of fun.
I'm lesbian though so my info on male sexuality is hazy at best.
>>
>>16924030

Lol. I cum once every like 1.5 hours on average.

It actually is pretty awful. Only my girlfriend has ever been able to keep up, and she's usually cums two or three times by then and is kind of over it, but just goes for me (I do sometimes like getting that last one she thinks isn't even possible out of her though lol).
>>
Girls, do you want to do butt stuff to guys, or is it only something you would do if he brought up wanting it?
>>
>>16924072
Are you the guy from last thread?
Anyway, I have two unrelated friends who do butt stuff with their boyfriends. One talked her bf into it but apparently he really likes it now. The other had a "I'll let you do it if you let me do it" sorta deal. Seems to work.
>>
>>16924088
I'm one of the two guys. I wanted more answers, so I thought I'd ask here. Also, isn't that information too personal for your friends to share with you? I know I wouldn't appreciate it if my girlfriend was telling people she stuck things in my ass.
>>
>>16924100
It was always in presence of their boyfriends, after a couple of drinks. I pretty much talk openly with my best friends about anything and we've known each other since elementary so we don't have many inhibitions before each other.
But I understand not everyone's like that. I just enjoy talking about sex a lot.
>>
>>16924110
Well, as long as the boyfriends know.
>>
>>16924119
Yeah, I don't want to talk about people behind their backs.
>>
>>16924100
>I know I wouldn't appreciate it if my girlfriend was telling people she stuck things in my ass.

>That awkward moment when your girlfriend starts asking her best gay best friend about experimenting with anal play and toys for it.

kek.

Good thing I don't really give a shit.

Everyone's got different limits, when my girlfriend asked if I was ok with it (after the fact I guess lol) I just said whatever, because whatever.
>>
>>16924072
I would like to do it (rim jobs and fingering while giving him head) but he doesn't.
>>
How do you not let somebody not texting you back right away bother you? I'm getting better at it but then every once and a while it just really gets to me.
>>
>>16924165
Anon please stop...
>>
>>16924170
Realize that people have their own lives and might just not always have time for you, or are simply not in the mood to talk/text.
>>
What level of relationship do I need to have with a girl to ask her to go somewhere just the two of us? I mean assuming it's a very casual thing (that might turn to a date).
For example if it's a some girl I'm just sort of friends with but I haven't met many times before.
>>
>>16924190
I'd say if you're friends with her, just ask her out for coffee or something. Worst that'll happen is she'll say no or either of you has a boring afternoon.
>>
girls, if you caught me looking at you in class is that a big problem?

there's this girl in one of my classes I want to ask for her number but she caught me glancing at her the other day.
>>
Question for older anons:

Is 25 too young to be dating a 32 year old? I feel like it probably is but I feel a connection with him I haven't felt with anyone else before (though I do realize it might just all be bullshit in my head)
>>
>>16924199
No, I generally don't care.
If she caught you and smiled, it could be a good sign. If she seemed annoyed, I wouldn't ask for her number.
>>
>>16924210
Nah maybe a bit on the line but it's certainly not weird
>>
>>16924199
Well that can obviously also be seen as flattering. Just don't sperg out or act like you're entitled to sleeping with her.
Just ask her out and treat her like a human being. If you're an okay guy she won't have a problem.
But maybe ask her out for a coffee or something instead of just asking for her number, I always thought that was kinda blunt.
>>
>>16924210
>Is 25 too young to be dating a 32 year old?

Nah.

Personally, it's a bit young for me, but just barely enough that i'd give a shot.

Really, you're (presumably) both mature/old enough that you're close enough in life experience.

>>16924170
>How do you not let somebody not texting you back right away bother you?

Have more going on in your life.
>>
>>16924199
Not at all
>>
File: 1453633912417.png (56 KB, 401x372) Image search: [Google]
1453633912417.png
56 KB, 401x372
>use the women's restroom at a community Christmas party by mistake
>stall has this little metal box bolted into the wall with a spring-loaded top
>open it

Is it usual for women to store bloody tampons in stalls like that? I need to know for peace of mind.
>>
>>16924240
I've been going to women's restrooms all my life and I've never heard of that. Where do you live?
>>
>>16924240
If there's no toilet paper, yeah.
I'm sorry anon.
>>
>>16924246
Mid-west America. It was in a relatively old building (used to be a high school gymnasium) but it was baffling. The entire place reeked of iron.
>>
>>16924264
That sounds disgusting honestly. I went to an all girls school and we had tampon dispensers with separate thrashcans for them in the restrooms but I've never heard of anything like you describe.
>>
>>16924240
It's awful and I have no idea why some women do that without wrapping them up because it smells terrible. I'm sorry you had to experience that

>>16924229
>>16924234
Thanks for the input. I think he's led a slightly more sheltered life, whereas I was forced to become an adult at an earlier age (had to take care of sick family and deal with other responsibilities) so maybe it cancels out a bit. I'll see what happens and if the age difference starts manifesting itself in really obvious ways, it's a sign. Thanks anons.
>>
>>16924240
What did you think would be in it? Sounds pretty normal. You aren't supposed to flush them, and better for everyone if you throw them away in the stall instead of carrying it out with you to throw away when you wash your hands.
>>
>>16924301
I'm surprised they're just in there though, at my school we have these small sanitary tissues to wrap them in before throwing them away because of the smell.
>>
>>16924301
I initially thought it was a storage unit for more toilet paper. There wasn't any plastic lining in it either, it looked like somebody had vandalized the stall.
>>
Hey females, what do you like to talk to guys about? I get along fine when we share an interest, like books or history or whatever, but I can't make general conversation with girls the same way I can with guys. I don't think I'm creeping anyone out, but I'd rather not be known as boring.
>>
Girls,
How do I make it easier for me to orgasm? My guy actually likes going down on me but I hate that he has to dive in there for like twenty minutes and even then it might not work. Plus I've never had an orgasm from penetration. Wat do
>>
>>16924368
Depends on who I am talking to, obviously. I mostly talk about:
>Common interests
>Anecdotes
>Our lives
>Funny things we read online
>Making fun of each other
>Philosophy/Politics
>>
File: TrumpCNN358.jpg (63 KB, 555x470) Image search: [Google]
TrumpCNN358.jpg
63 KB, 555x470
How do I tell my girlfriend I can't be interrupted for 16+ hours a day, I've gone over it briefly and told her that Saturdays we would go out somewhere (it helps me with my work and I can spend time with my gf) and Sundays is just me and her time playing vidya and staying in.

Anyway I need to make sure things go smoothly, I know she'll get either worried/upset or annoyed if I outright tell her "don't bother me for 16 hours". Girls if something was really important to your boyfriend and needed his alone time for this amount of hours a day what would be the best way to say it?
>>
>>16924368
Pretty much the same stuff you talk with guys about I guess? Whats your major/job, have you read X book, do you like Y TV show, is Trump going to start the annual Purge, etc, just normal stuff. I don't think there's any topics that are girl-only?

>>16924386
Well, I mean depends. Not a lot of girls orgasm from penetration, at least not from penetration alone, so thats not a personal shortcoming or anything.
For me its mostly about focusing on the sex thats happening and thinking sexy thoughts. I have to be there mentally for it to work.
But everyone's different really, some girls can orgasm in a minute, other girls need an hour.
Can you cum quicker if you're by yourself?
>>
>>16924410
Yeah, I can get it done in under a minute, but I also do it ridiculously hard and fast, it's like the male equivalent of deathgrip and the one time I tried to describe how I do it, the guy tried and pinched a nerve down there that led to swelling for a few days
>>
>>16924432
That sounds pretty hurtful, gawd.
So but just, I dunno, fast hard rubbing doesn't do the trick? Maybe oral sex just doesn't provide enough stimulation for you.
Have you tried vibrators or something similar?
>>
>>16924368
Anything and everything? My conversations with guys are generally qualitatively no different from my conversations with girls

>>16924409
If he gave me an adequate explanation as to why he can't be disturbed for 16 hours, I'd be fine with that.
>>
>>16924386
Relax. Make out a lot. Take things slow. Focus on him only and don't have anything else on your mind. Just let yourself go.
Make him finger you, and then make him go down on you. And when you're close to orgasm, make him start fucking you.

I was the same, and taking things slow and focusing on sex completely helped me a lot. Now I get those mind blowing orgasms from penetration.
>>
I'm a senior in HS (18) nearing graduation. There's one girl in my theatre group who I think is cute who randomly teases me, like asking for a guitar lesson or grabbing me, then nothing a minute later. I've dated more than she has. I just want to ask to grab a coffee with her. Would it make her think I'm weird and clingy over random friendly actions? I really just want to hang out and get to know her.
>>
femanons.

I'm really happy in my relationship for the most part but...a sex thing. It's nothing like "hur dur i cant get a 3 way". She's not into either giving or receiving oral (which sucks as I adore it) but my main problem is if we're fooling around and I do a few things and make her cum with my hands/sucking her breasts...she doesn't do much for me after. Like I understand one gets sleepy after cumming and wacking me off can take a while but she just does the most lazy motion and lies there eyes closed and even if it felt nice I'd feel so disgusting that she wasnt engaged. I really want to talk to her about this but don't want to seem...harsh/critical/
>>
>>16924409
That whole post sounds shady af. What are you up to?
>>
>>16924477
Talk to her about it. Seriously, that's a huge issue and sooner or later you'll start to despise her for it.
Sex is a two-people tango, it's not absurd to tell her that you'd like to get off too.
Also I still can't wrap my head around the fact that there are girls who do not like being eaten out. Whatdafuck.
>>
>>16924460
>There's one girl in my theatre group who I think is cute who randomly teases me, like asking for a guitar lesson or grabbing me, then nothing a minute later. I've dated more than she has. I just want to ask to grab a coffee with her. Would it make her think I'm weird and clingy over random friendly actions?

Welcome to the wonderful world of teenagers who are learning to express their emotions in meaningful ways and don't know what they want.
>>
>>16924445
I've never tried any sex toys. I'd have to wait until I had my own place (own dorm doesn't count lol). Oral sex is the only way he's gotten me to cum, I mean apart from me touching myself while he fucks me (only in doggystyle so he can't see how crazy my masturbating methods are)

>>16924457
>let yourself go
Sometimes I think I need to go to therapy or something to fix this issue.
>when you're close to orgasm, make him start fucking you
The problem that I encounter so often is that when he stops when I'm close, it's like starting from square one. Even times when he's going down on me and I feel close, if he does something even slightly different, the feelings often go away and they don't come back
>>
>>16923767
Serious question here, for anybody who's experienced in relationships.

I'm 22 years old guy. I've always been romantic person, believing in everlasting love, soulmates etc. I've recently lost my virginity to girl I like, but I don't love her and I cannot imagine myself being with her (and she feels more or less the same). This made me much more cynical concerning topics of love and stuff. The thing is once you get the experience you stop idealizing it, making it a bigger deal than it actually is.

My question boils down to this: is love a real thing? Should I still hold down to this feeling and hope one day I will find someone actually worth caring about (and who will care about me back), or should I fuck my way through the life until I find someone good enough to settle in about 10-20 years? Because seriously I don't know, I tried to love and care and all I got is hurt, only once I became cynical asshole I finally got something back. I don't wanna be like that, but is there any hope?
>>
Not as sexy as the other questions but me and this guy have been friends for years but only recently started seeing each other.

I am actually quite comfortable financially and know of something he really wants but it costs around $800. I was thinking of buying it for him.

As I said, we've not really been seeing each other long but we've been friends for years. I don't think he has had much generosity in his life, so I'm a bit nervous.

Would you consider it downright weird if a girl you'd just started seeing dropped that amount of money on you for no reason other than to make you happy? I don't want to come across as some Stacey who wants to buy his affection because I know I'm awesome anyway. I wasn't even going to give it to him formally, just leave it in his bag or something.
>>
>>16924507
>I mean apart from me touching myself while he fucks me (only in doggystyle so he can't see how crazy my masturbating methods are)
Well that's a start. Why wouldn't you want him to see it, though? If you want him to get you off you have to tell or show him how.
>>
>>16924477
Do you only have sex late at night? Perhaps you should try earlier in the day. Maybe even have sex in a different part of the house away from the bedroom to spice it up.
These are only temporary solutions though. You really should talk to her about it. Make sure to use the "I feel this way" shit so that it's not like you're accusing her.
>>
>>16924515
I thought love was bullshit, that relationships were pointless and could only inevitably lead to drama, fighting, pain, and heartbreak. I got cynical and promised myself I would only ever have FWB. When I met my current bf, originally I still had these views; he was just a guy to have some fun and feel good with, nothing emotional. But the emotions happened regardless, even though they hadn't with other guys. We've been together over 5 years now.

I'd say that love is real
>>
>>16924528
What are you buying him context is needed
>>
>>16924529
The way I masturbate is really weird and I honestly hate it. Lots of pressure, going really fast. The one time I tried to show how I masturbate, the guy pinched something in my vagoo and it was super painful. Poor thing was swollen for a few days
>>
>>16924528
I think that depends on how financially comfortable you both are, say what percentage of your monthly earnings (or spendings) are those 800 bucks, and what of his?
If you have much more money than he does, he might feel weird about it, or feel as if he has to make up to you somehow.

>>16924543
I don't think you should worry about that. If thats what gets you off, oh well. Can't help that, it can't be that weird. Just sit your guy down and tell him what you want and how it works. It's better than being frustrated with yourself or him for not cumming.
>>
>>16924540

It's something related to his computer which he uses a lot, just for him to enjoy. It doesn't possess any real use other than to make him happy.
>>
>>16924504
>>16924531
Thanks I'm just not sure how to broach it. It's not like she does nothing but like, compare someone sexually touching you whilst kissing your neck, making eye contact, kissing you, etc etc to just facing you eyes closed repeating one motion.

And it doesn't feel terrible physically but BOY do I feel unexciting. Sex IS fine I just miss oral/other engagement. Sorry I'm repeating parts just want to be clear.

I think the "feel" point is a good one I'm just stressing about how to raise it.

It's either late at night or first thing.
>>
>>16924515
My boyfriend was a slut before we met. Never believed in love, always had tons of casual sex. I was the opposite.

The night we met he told me I was his soulmate. We never slept separated since that night. He waited for me to be ready for months, even if he could get easier sex with better looking girls.
We've been together for 3 years. We're really happy.
>>
>>16924507
Why wait for vibrators? Just get a small one. A "bullet". Some even come disguised as lipstick. If you have enough privacy to have sex, you have enough privacy to use a vibrators while doing it.
>>
>>16924547

I don't know really, we haven't discussed our finances too much. I just know I can afford to purchase this item and he probably can't (or won't). Although, this is what I was concerned, making it seem like I want something back or setting a standard for random gifts. I have no interest in material things but he might not get that.
>>
>>16924549
I'd wait for a birthday/christmas/anniversary if you've very recently started dating. He might feel emasculated or creeped your spending that much on him in one shot since you've only recently started dating
>>
>>16924565

Thanks anon :) I'll just wait a few months until things are a bit more settled.
>>
>>16924554
>I think the "feel" point is a good one I'm just stressing about how to raise it.
Yeah you should, talk to her about it. Just tell her what you've told us, how you feel etc.

>>16924561
Then maybe better do as >>16924565 suggests and make a proper gift out of it, for his birthday or something.
>>
>>16924515
Hey Anon.

I think most people just kind a fool about and see where the connection is. Like a lot of poeple dont feel "whambam arrows of Eros" instantly when they start having sex with someone. Losing your virginity might be a part of this. It's where a lot of the "rip the band-aid off" advice comes from in regards to losing it.

Just don't stress, have fun, treat people woth respect, communicate your wants and hopefully you'll eventually find someone you can fall for.

hope it helps

tl;dr you're only 22 there's always hope
>>
>>16924560
Maybe I'm just in the dark about vibrators, but aren't they noisy? Like the thought alone of my roommate being able to hear any buzzing whatsoever would dry me up instantly

>>16924547
I'm not frustrated with him that he can't get me to cum, not at all. And he doesn't seem frustrated that I can't cum from sex. I just have lots of insecurities that make it seem like I couldn't possibly show him. I look absolutely retarded when I masturbate.
>>
>>16924240
Kek yeah that's what that thing is for
>>
>>16924581

I only learnt how to make myself cum a year or so ago and I have never been able to make myself orgasm in front of a guy. I just can't let go enough to do it. It makes me so sad as I sound sexy AF when I do and I'd love to have a hard dick inside me as it happens.
>>
>>16924581
While you're maybe not frustrated now, it might be a source of frustration in the future, for both of you. (He might feel less of a man for not being able to make you cum, for example)
And you probably don't look retarded. I always thought I looked absolutely retarded when I masturbate or cum, all twitching and making faces and rubbing myself silly, but to my girlfriend it was the hottest thing ever.
>>
>>16924581
>I look absolutely retarded when I masturbate.

I feel like people who say this probably look the hottest masterbating
>>
>>16924589
I'm sorry :( up until my current bf, I'd never cum from a guy at all. Don't give up hope, because once it happens it gets easier to repeat

>>16924590
He can make me cum from oral pretty reliably, it just takes forever. If it doesn't work one night, it is hard for him not to take it personally. When I masturbate my head and neck just unconsciously get locked in this position and I look incredibly stupid. One time I tried to get a video of it on my phone, but my hand moved so fast that it was a fucking blur that made it hard to see anything I was doing down there. I also get weird red splotches all over my skin like I'm having an allergic reaction, but to be fair that happens even when he goes down on me. Still hate it though, I'd look a lot sexier without looking like I've suddenly got huge rashes
>>
>>16924618
I get the splotches too

Girls like it
>>
>>16924581
Gary Oldman, who looks retarded when they masterbate?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRIr9MNmCwU
>>
>>16924596
Probably. Making faces is sexy.
>>
>>16924581
Some are noisy. Usually the smaller ones are pretty quiet
>>
>>16924630
>>16924596

It looks more like I'm trying to saw my clit off with my hand while also tensing my neck and shoulders as much as humanly possible. And I don't make faces. Or noise for that matter

>>16924631
Maybe I'll check some out and go with whatever people say is the quietest one
>>
>>16924581
>Maybe I'm just in the dark about vibrators, but aren't they noisy?
No some are pretty quiet, but it also depends how big it is and how much you're willing to spend.
My ex-gf bought me/us one of those Lelo g-spot vibrators, it's absolutely heavenly and stays pretty quiet for the power it packs.
>>
>>16924640
If you're really that nervous about the noise, turn on some music while using it. Also try it out by yourself first. Get used to how to use it and what feels good.
>>
>>16924536
>>16924556
Thanks for reassuring thoughts, I appreciate that.

>>16924575
That is more or less the aptitude I intent to have. I'd love to have that special someone, but I after years of experiences I know it's not something I can force (neither upon myself not somebody else).

I know there is hope, I know my worth and I know I deserve what I dream of. I just don't know if I should do my own thing while hoping for what (for all I know) can never be, or give up and hope that I will be able to recognize her once (if?) she arrives.
>>
>>16924650
>>16924653
I'll give a serious look at vibrators. Idk if I'd be okay playing music in my dorm while trying it because then I'd worry that my roommate would come tell me it's too loud. But I'm also making excuses. I could always try it when she's not there
>>
>>16924665
Before I moved out, my sis and me had waterproof vibrators so that our parents wouldn't disturb our alone time, we'd just take it into the shower or bathtub for privacy and peace of mind, maybe look into something like that.
>>
>>16924673
Ooo that might work, I already use the shower water to masturbate so this would just be a step up
>>
>>16924676
That's exactly what I was thinking, yeah. It's a step up from using the showerhead basically.
Word of advice though, be sure to have something to hold onto or sit down, unless you want to slip because your knees that weak, hit your head and be laughed at for weeks.
Not that I'd know anything about that...
>>
>>16924660
I think you're pretty on the money in not wanting to force it.

Like for real, looking for love is the exact same as just looking for a bf/gf. All my friends who are die hard single and "desperate" I give the same advice "stop trying" which is very different from give up.

Dont be desperate, don't force it, do your own thing, put yourself out there and it will happen. Unless you're a complete cunt (which is rare).

My dryest spells have always been when I was trying hardest to flirt and worrying about being single. But when I focused on just relaxing, having a good time and enjoying the company of others...led to the periods of most fervent sexual activity/intense love (delete according to your goals)

You're very young, Anon, you just need to worry less.

GOD I'm so fucking patronising.
>>
>>16924640
sounds pretty hot to me
>>
>>16924640
It's like sleeping, anon everyone develops their own way of doing it.

Yours sounds completely in the realm of normality. Also kind of hot.
>>
>>16924701
>>16924708

>>16924701
I don't see how. Masturbating could be so much hotter than what I do. Instead of "brb, gonna try to start a fire with my clit instead of sticks", I could be like one of the chicks who does various stuff with their vagoo and actually enjoys touching down there and exploring vs just popping out an orgasm. I could be like someone who actually makes aroused expressions and moans and bites their lip while they play with themselves. I could be like someone who spends over twenty minutes using a dildo until their entire body trembles from the vaginal orgasm.
>>
>>16924724
Yeah but that's porn and any normal person knows NOT to expect that. Certainly not to expect that in everyone.

I think you're really underestimating how universal a turn on seeing someone else get off is. It's like the most universal one I always. Also men can find anything sexy. Its nuuuuts. Sorry dont mean to sound dismissive of your problem. I think you need to ease yourself into it. Maybe have him touch himself while you touch yourself and timing it as best you can so you cum together? Feels a lot more intimate than it sounds I swear
>>
>>16924724
I know I'm repeating myself anon but I really wouldn't worry about it, people get off differently, even if you think you look stupid. Some girls moan, some don't, some twitch like crazy and some lie still, and some take an hour.
You certainly don't have to look porn-y to be sexy.
>>
>>16924741
I have to agree with this anon, mutual masturbation can be incredibly hot and intimate. Give it a try.
>>
>>16924741
But how do you do that without knowing when the other person is close?

>>16924744
I just hate how long he has to go down on me for it to work, and I don't like that I've never had a vaginal orgasm. Every time people suggest just showing him how I do it, that doesn't solve the vaginal orgasm problem and I'd rather not let my boyfriend see how I masturbate. Not unless I find a normal way to get an orgasm, where I can then add sexy elements like expressions and noises
>>
I keep getting called a fucboi, is that an insult? What does it mean?
>>
Ladies: how much effort do you put into your friendships?

There's two girls I'm friends with now who swear they care about me but I feel like I'm the only person putting any effort into the friendship. I always have to make the plans, I always have to initiate conversation, etc etc.

Ordinarily I'd take that as a sign that they don't really care much for being friends but they insist that I'm important to them
>>
>>16924771
I hate to tell you, but the majority of girls don't orgasm vaginally. It's pretty difficult honestly.
>>
>>16924783
There's people who say this, and then people who say that the typical statistics are about women who don't vaginally orgasm /every/ time they have sex. I've never been sure what to think
>>
>>16924775
It's the new term for a douche. A pick up artist. A guy who only cares about getting laid.
>>
>>16924775
Means you're a fuccboi.
Or that you've been to /fa/
>>
>>16924771
You can usually tell but if you dont feel like you give obvious physicalcal cues yourself (breathing is a big one) then actually saying "I'm close" when you're close and "I'm cumming" when you're coming. And as silly as it sounds HEARING those things will really help the other person match your pace/cum with you
>>
>>16924807
I'd probably have to say something. My breathing is almost constantly heavy because it's freakin exhausting to masturbate my way
>>
>>16924782
A lot.
I make plans, text them pretty much daily if they don't text me first, and I am always there for them.
I think they all feel loved and cared for.
>>
>>16923767
Why would a girl with a boyfriend flirt with you at work and then be cold the next few days? Then text/snapchat you then go back to being cold at work?
>>
>>16924771
I feel like you probably do have sexy expressions. Maybe not the gaping mouth one, or the lip biting one, but probably a more subtle, sexy one
>>
>>16924828
saying something is great too, in my experience
>>
>>16924852
She's craving extra attention, but doesn't care about you
>>
>>16924865

Damn...we really hit it off it seems.
>>
>>16924859
But how do I match his pace when masturbating would only take me like 45 seconds and stopping or slowing down would risk starting from scratch?

>>16924856
The only time that I use expressions (that I know of anyways) is when I get annoyed because it's taking longer than a minute and my arm's about to give out
>>
>>16924873
Well idk for sure. Obviously I'm not her. But that's the most likely thing
>>
>>16924883
Should I just ignore her?
I mean shes cool, but I can't stop crushing on her.
>>
File: 1439392393890.gif (172 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1439392393890.gif
172 KB, 400x400
>having sex before saying "I love you"
>having sex with someone you don't love to begin with

I can't picture doing this so how is it so easy for others?
>>
>>16924879
I would've never thought I'd feel bad instead of jealous if a girl that tells me she can cum in a minute.
>>
File: 1453160748114.gif (1 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1453160748114.gif
1 MB, 200x200
hi.

a few months back, i met a good friend. we got along well, i immediately announced that this is a purely platonic thing, he agreed, and so the friendship went on.

then, a few days ago, i confessed a few details about my romantic life. this prodded him to profess his sudden undying love to me and confess that he cares about me as more than a friend.

now, i'm being told i'm selfish for cutting him off

opinions?
>>
>>16924889
People have opinions and values that might differ from yours.
Weird, right?
>>
>>16924902

I know that, I was just asking how others can do this so easily. I've been with my girlfriend for four months and I haven't said "I love you" yet which for me also means we haven't been intimate yet either.
>>
>>16924879
Well wait till he is close then start and take that 45 seconds to come whilst he edge's for that time. Enjoy watching him masterbate and revel in how fucking weird he probably looks doing it.
>>
>>16924889
>>16924889
Lost my virginity to a guy because he kept bugging me and I got tired of hurting his feelings by saying no. I just laid on the bed the whole time, shaking with nervousness and letting him do his thing. That's probably what made it easy for me

>>16924891
I really gotta find another way to masturbate. Ugh but the thought of spending any longer than that seems so tedious to me. I don't want my ten minute showers to turn into forty minute showers. But I also like the idea of masturbating in a way that doesn't make my vagoo so sore that it needs a break for a few days if I do it too often in a single day.
>>
Girl invites me to a party, later warns me that I might not know anyone but I´m welcome to come anyway.

Is that a polite way of telling me that plans changed and I should stay away?
>>
>>16924899
Just give him some time to cool off.
>>
>>16924907
I wish he looked weird while masturbating, but I can't get enough of it. That sounds pretty hypocritical of me, but he makes expressions and noises so it's really nice to watch
>>
File: deusvult.jpg (9 KB, 232x250) Image search: [Google]
deusvult.jpg
9 KB, 232x250
>>16924909
>Lost my virginity to a guy because he kept bugging me and I got tired of hurting his feelings by saying no. I just laid on the bed the whole time, shaking with nervousness and letting him do his thing. That's probably what made it easy for me

>tfw women aren't the pure princesses you thought they would be
>>
>>16924889
Saying "I love you" usually takes a while, at least a few months in my experience. I want sex usually a lot sooner than 3+ months in. Doesn't mean that I don't love the person, I just rather enjoy sex in the present instead of waiting for the person to say something that they might never say.
>>
>>16924914
I'm sorry if my story makes you sad. You'll find your princess one day lil nigga. Don't lose hope
>>
>>16924905
That's what I meant, others can do that because they have a different set of values. Some people will consider it weird that you've been in a relationship for 4 months without having been intimate. (or without having said you love each other)

>>16924909
>Ugh but the thought of spending any longer than that seems so tedious to me.
Well, I mean, doing it a bit longer won't kill you surely, time-wise.
I mean my first orgasm usually takes me like 15-20 minutes. I don't think thats so bad.
>>
>>16924912
Well ,great then enjoy the show and when he's hot heavy (estimating your own time 45 secs+) get him to edge until you're ready and then tell him to cum with you. I mean you always dirty talk to him and encourage him to touch himself too so you feel even more involved.
>>
File: 1457664048791.gif (3 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1457664048791.gif
3 MB, 480x270
>>16924919
I fell in love with someone I didn't expect

Reading your story made me feel a lot of things I'm not quite sure of
>>
>>16924921
>15-20 minutes
Geeze I can shower and cum three times in that amount of time. But I'll try it, I'll try anything to masturbate/cum normally

>>16924922
Idk about dirty talk haha. I'm pretty awkward

>>16924927
>I fell in love with someone I didn't expect

Me too dude. Current boyfriend's the reason why I got out of my "love is a myth, don't let yourself get emotionally attached" mindset, and I'm in a much better mental place now. Just know that nobody's perfect, and that doesn't make them bad
>>
>>16924936
Yeah don't do anything you're not comfortable with obviously. baby steps haha. I still think the mutual masterbation thing is worth a shot.
>>
File: 1455920793009.gif (896 KB, 700x600) Image search: [Google]
1455920793009.gif
896 KB, 700x600
>>16924936
>Just know that nobody's perfect, and that doesn't make them bad

its the hardest part, I'm very judgmental except for this time i think i can actually trust her
>>
>>16924942
Trusting is so hard to do. Shit, I've been with my boyfriend for over 5 years now and I still have moments where I want to assume the worst and just revert to all those previous years of self-preservation but emotional isolation. It's hard undoing any habit, but it's especially hard getting yourself to open up to people after you've taught yourself the opposite. That's why I've still got lots of issues to work on, not just sex-related stuff.

You just gotta keep trying. Even when it feels like every experience is just reinforcing the habit to close off and push people away to avoid pain, keep consciously coming back and trying to open yourself up. Technically it might be the definition of insane, but all it took me was one instance of a different result to change my entire life for the better
>>
File: 1452924350801.jpg (24 KB, 212x250) Image search: [Google]
1452924350801.jpg
24 KB, 212x250
>say "I love you" for the first time, 3mo into relationship
>she doesn't say anything back and acts as if I didn't say anything

Is this the end?
>>
File: 1456166360594.jpg (571 KB, 749x960) Image search: [Google]
1456166360594.jpg
571 KB, 749x960
>>16924958
This actually really helps

>Even when it feels like every experience is just reinforcing the habit to close off

I'm going to try
>>
>>16924936
>Geeze I can shower and cum three times in that amount of time.
[jealousy intensifies]
No just kidding anon. We're all different, keep trying new stuff I'm sure it'll work out. I'm crossing my fingers for you.
>>
>>16924969
She's most likely not feeling as strongly as you are. That's not the kiss of death, though. Given time, she easily might work up to the same level of feelings as you. She just might not have known how to say this, because when someone says they love you, when you get down to it there's only one acceptable response: "I love you too."

So what do you do when you don't actually love someone back but they've said they love you? You could lie and say "I love you too." You could try to explain "I like you, and that's great that you love me, but I'm not quite at the love stage yet but I'm getting there". Or you could freeze up, not know how to explain whatever your feelings might be, and stay silent.

I've been a dumb teenager that chose the first option before. With my current bf, I refused to say it until I truly felt that way, no matter what he said.

tl;dr she might not love you or she might have just been put on the spot and not known how to describe whatever her feelings might be
>>
File: 1455051593614.jpg (49 KB, 246x255) Image search: [Google]
1455051593614.jpg
49 KB, 246x255
So my girlfriend and I have been trying some methods for men to have multiple orgasms and I was able to have two orgasms with no refractory period between them.

>tried during sex, no dice
>tried during handjob, no dice
>tried during blowjob, no dice

It worked when she gave me a blowjob and when I ejaculated, just kept licking my penis head. I didn't go soft and eventually I came again. Both orgasms were "wet": I've read about dry orgasms and this is the key to men having multiple orgasms, but both times I ejaculated.

It didn't feel better or worse than any other orgasm, but my girlfriend was thrilled.
>>
How do i get to meet girls if i live in a small town? I have had my fill of meeting online people, every last one of them were horrible.
>>
>>16924970
Stay golden pony boy

>>16924992
>>16924969
Ps she might get overwhelmed by feelsy mushy stuff like that. I cry if my guy looks into my eyes for too long
>>
Do women like giving blowjobs? Not just in a "I'm happy if he's happy" sort of way?

I don't like to receive blowjobs. It weirds me out, I get no satisfaction from it. That said, I love giving oral sex, nothing gets me rock harder. I don't like it just because she likes it, I like it for my own reasons, too.

If a woman said "I don't like being eaten out", I'd be disappointed. I couldn't have a satisfying experience with a woman without it. But are some women the same way? Do women crave to give blowjobs?
>>
>>16925006
Yes definitely. It's less "I'm happy if he's happy" and more "I love giving pleasure" and it makes me feel like I'm doing well or that I'm a "good girl" if I can make him cum. And its just hot generally to get him all twitchy and grunting and holding my head down or pulling my hair and eh.
Excuse me.
>>
>>16925006
Probably not allll women like giving bjs. I do, to the point of where I cum faster when we 69 vs just him going down on me. You underestimate the power and genuine enjoyment of "I'm happy if he's happy" though
>>
>>16925006
Some crave them, some don't.
Personally, I love giving blowjobs. It turns me on more than anything else. I get insanely wet.
I love the face he does, the way he breathes. He just gives me full control of his pleasure and I can take care of him. I love making him feel like a king.
I give head to my boyfriend twice a day if we have enough time, and most of the time I initiate it.
>>
>>16924910
Or she's worried you won't enjoy yourself. Being the odd man out sucks ass
>>
>>16924958

Are you from Canada?
>>
>>16925028
Nope, amerifag, why?
>>
>>16925040
I know a chick whos been with her bf for 5 years...I want to bone her. You ever get the feeling to cheat?
>>
>>16925019

Do you cook and clean for him too?
>>
>>16925012
>>16925014
>>16925019
mfw reading these and last gf isn't into oral whatsoever neither giving nor receiving. ach. kill me now.
>>
>>16925048
I kinda did earlier in the relationship, but now I couldn't nope harder, despite having the same sex drive and being LDR
>>
>>16925012
go on.....
>>
>>16925050
I cook, clean the kitchen and our bedroom and do the laundry, he cleans the rest of the house and the car.
We both work + study, no time to be a good housewife and suck his cock often.
Sorry to disappoint.
>>
>>16925054

haha...I want to have sex with this girl but don't want to break up her relationship or be her new bf, meet her family etc.

I sould just enjoy being friends I suppose.
>>
>>16925062
Yeah, that's probably for the best senpai
>>
>>16924899
>Straight up told a friend this was purely platonic
>fast foward randomly confessed undying love
>i'm being told i'm selfish for cutting him off
>opinions?

He's throwing a mini-tantrum and a splurge.

You don't necessarily have to cut people off, but you should definitely move on 'til/unless he grows up.
>>
>>16925051
That sucks anon, I'm sorry to hear that.

>>16925055
Haven't really got any erotica on cocksucking.
Plus its seriously counterproductive getting this worked up at 1am.
>>
>>16925073
Thanks for the sympathy, anon. Off to Literotica I go!
>>
>>16925084
Is Literotica any good?
I've been reading some stuff on lushstories but its kinda lacking, or at least I had to dig through some bad stories to find some good one.
>>
I need a bit of insight. So, I recently started dating a girl, really nice, cute, a little shy but kinda goofy. I've been out of the game for a while, and every time I see her or talk to her I feel all fuzzy inside, so I decided I'd give her a shot. We've been on one date so far, it didn't really go anywhere but that's kinda what I expected, knowing what she's like. The one thing that's kind of concerning me is I have absolutely no idea what she thinks of me, like she'll text first, send me snapchats pretty regularly, just isn't flirty or anything, she just kind of says stuff. Whenever I see her in person she seems a little awkward but I'm not sure if that's because she's not super into me or if it's because she thinks I'm attractive/intimidating. Any kind of wisdom some of you femanons could share upon what's going on in that little pretty head of hers would be very much appreciated.
>>
>>16925092
Depends what you're after. I'm fairly vanilla as far as guy tastes go (titfuck, oral, ffm etc). There's a lot of bdsm, a LOT of incest and a lot of other fringe stuff you can totally skate around.

username: thewhitestripe is pretty good

searching for tags is best way to find good stuff, then stick to authors you like and their favourites
>>
>>16925093
Sometimes a chick's just gonna be awkward, no matter how into a guy she is. My current bf wasn't expecting our skype calls to have 5 minute long awkward silences. I get more awkward when I'm attracted to a guy, but there's always a very high baseline of awkward

I doubt she's not super into you if she's showing other signs she likes you. She's probably just awkward and not good at talking to people
>>
>>16925102
I'm mostly reading lesbian or solo stuff since I'm a lesbian but incest isn't necessarily a dealbreaker (though I'm assuming its mostly guy-girl incest still) but I'll check it out.
Thanks anon!
>>
File: 1445705519872.gif (3 MB, 220x212) Image search: [Google]
1445705519872.gif
3 MB, 220x212
My cousin invited me to her vacation home in February since her boyfriend decided to cancel. We spent a few days with another "couple", mutual friends of ours.

We shared the same bed and on the second night she asked me to spoon with her. I thought it was fairly harmless so I did. The third night, it was hot, so we went to sleep in our underwear. Still fairly harmless but then she started spooning against me.

To make a tl;dr: we ended up groping each other in the spooning position, making out, and I masturbated my cousin. She put my cock between her thighs and jerked me off to completion like that: I came on her vagina.

The next day we didn't speak of it and both acted like nothing happened. It was so convincing, part of me thinks it was a dream, but I know it wasn't.

Is this something I can safely keep a secret from my girlfriend of two years? It's only cheating if there's oral sex/penetrative sex involved, right?
>>
>>16925105
There is (probably) a TON of lesbian stuff there. I've not really looked at it but as it's not my scene despite le cliche. Happy hunting, fem anon
>>
>>16925108
That's definitely still cheating.
That being said I'd be more weirded out that you do stuff with your cousin.
>>
>>16925108
>It's only cheating if there's oral sex/penetrative sex involved, right?

I laughed.

Ohhh anon... That's exactly why you were so worried/guilty you came here to post the question, right? Because nothing happened.
>>
>>16925113

https://www.literotica.com/s/between-a-rock-and-a-hard-place

Here's my favorite.
>>
>>16925116

Not that guy, but I'm married to my first cousin. It's not seen as overly taboo in Germany. Not ideal but you won't be shunned for it.
>>
>>16925119
Thanks, anon! Any other literotica recs?
>>
>>16925113
I'll give it a try, thanks anon. I have a real hard time finding the kind of stories I like, like smut but also with some actual story and development. Oh well.

>>16925133
Really? I'm from Austria and I'm sure it'd be totally weird here.
Not that I'm judging, I'm just saying.
>>
>>16925139

I linked the wrong one, sorry. I meant to link this:

https://www.literotica.com/s/a-tight-spot-1
>>
>>16925093

mine is similar except she also has a bf.
>>
File: 2016-03-16_2031.png (57 KB, 873x165) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-16_2031.png
57 KB, 873x165
online dating is the worst...
>>
>>16925140
There's long form character development stuff on there too
>>
>>16925116

I mean, with your cousin doesn't mean anything, right? It's hard to put it in words. It's less of a bad thing than an additional romantic partner.
>>
>>16925320
I'm not sure I see the logic in that.
>>
>>16925320
>I mean, with your cousin doesn't mean anything, right? It's hard to put it in words. It's less of a bad thing than an additional romantic partner.

See... If anything I feel it'd go the opposite way...

Like your cousin is actually someone you both can be expected to see again, and again, and again vs some random stranger.
>>
Girls, how would you want an ex boyfriend of yours that you had stayed fairly close with that he has absolutely no desire to come to your wedding? The reason I don't want to go is twofold, I hate gatherings and functions, which she knows and I don't want to see her get married. I'm not interested in being with her, we've been through all that and knew that it wouldn't work out for a variety of factors but I know I'd be jealous regardless because she's found someone and I have not. Selfish I know but sometimes you have to look out for yourself and I wouldn't be providing any positive to the event. Not that I'd be disruptive, I'd just sort of be there with nothing to do. I actually like the guy she's getting married to and don't mind hanging out with the both of them but going to this wedding is something I just don't want to do. Thoughts?
>>
>>16925370

As a dude, don't see why you'd turn down free food and (maybe) free booze. Dance with some chicks, maybe meet a girl and get laid, "How do you know X and Y? Oh funny story, X and I used to date, we stayed good friends after. They're one of my favorite couples" "That's so cool." easy.

For your own sake, get over it really, or you might not later. Don't build a habit in to yourself of running away.

That's not the advice you asked for, but it's the one I want to give. Just my 2c for what it's worth.
>>
>>16925394
I'm just not a big social gathering kind of guy. I don't drink at all and like hanging out with smaller more intimate groups of people. Talking to new people wouldn't be difficult but I just don't see the point of it there when I could be doing it somewhere else. And the ceremony is going to be boring as shit, to me anyway. Mostly it's just not wanting to go to any wedding at all but I do have this fear that I'd be a sullen douche while I was there, pining over something that has been proven to not work. The advice is appreciated though.
>>
Guys, how often do you accidentally sit on your balls?
>>
Why in the world would my wife be so upset about me going to a strip club once to have a beer. I have no friends to hang out with, I like to be solo at times. An she has cheated on me in the past. Wtf how can a female try and make going to a strip club solo to have a beer the same as building an emotional connection with some other guy ? I've never cheated been 100 faithful but I'm the devil for going to a strip club and downloading a porn video. Any females out there understand ?
>>
>>16925611
>Guys, how often do you accidentally sit on your balls?

How often do you smack yourself in the face with your boobs when you jump?

Probably about that often.
>>
>>16925612
Two wrongs don't make a right. Her being upset at you for going to a strip club and you being upset at her for cheating are two completely separate issues, they're unrelated. She's not saying they're the same thing, because they're not. You are.
>>
>>16925626
Maybe ur right about that but now my every movement is monitored like I'm going to cheat. I have no desire to do so but I am almost made to feel guilty if I want to cruise like she thinks I'm out doing something I shouldnt.
>>
>>16925636
Her cheating has nothing to do with this though, so let's set that aside and focus on you going to a strip club. Why did you think that was a good idea, and why didn't you just go to a normal bar if all you wanted was a beer?
>>
>>16925636
Should have left her when she cheated on you. Some couples can get past it but it's very rare. A lot of people who cheat get really paranoid about their partner cheating for some reason and the person who was cheated on holds the other person's mistake over their head and there's basically nothing they can do to erase that. It's a shitty situation that's probably not going to work out.
>>
>>16925611
I can't recall that ever happening. It would be kind of a major design flaw.
>>
>>16925624
>>16925681
I honestly thought that'd happen regularly. The more you know.
>>
>>16925611
One time and it wasn't really sitting on them. I had to come to an abrupt halt in my car and every part of my body moved forward except for my balls. Shit sucked.
>>
>>16923767
Wait a sec I'm Brandon! Should I fuck off?

Also I took a girl out twice in a week. The second we had some kinda awkward sex and now she's been pretty busy to hang. Was the sex really that bad? Why the fuck do I like this chick when I fuck new women regularly?
>>
Girls and guys,

20 y/o M, in my first relationship ever with a qt3.14 I met at college. Any advice on how to compliment/show affection to her? Never done anything more than kissed a girl, and never made a move on someone.
>>
I use to talk to this girl and she definitely showed some signs of interest. A friend of mine asked her what was her relationship with me since we use to talk everyday and she said "Stop tampering into my relationships" then she suddenly stops talking to me. This was a couple weeks ago and I don't have the balls to ask her about it. Should I move on, or should I ask her whats going on?
>>
>>16925766
Grow a pair or regret what could have been forever. Besides all she can do is be a dick.
>>
>>16925726
I like small, but powerful amounts of PDA. Like handholding or waist grabbing. When we're alone, I like to be cuddled. If I obviously put effort into my appearance, I like for my bf to notice. Eye contact. Laying in bed and talking and looking at each other directly. Unique pet names. Being caressed. Small touches make me melt and explode at the same time.

Small gestures mean more than saying "youre beautiful" all the time.
>>
>>16924170
by doing literally anything else with your time
>>16924528
as a poorfag, i'd be very awkward about receiving a gift of that dollar amount/value even if the price isn't an issue for you.
>>16924775
probably means you're a fuccboi then
>>16925611
never
>>
>orbiter of gf recently diagnosed with leukemia
>they start hanging out a lot more
>she doesn't text me before as a heads up so I know what shes doig for at least 6 hours of the day with him
>she accidentally slipped that they watch the movies with his head in her lap

I told her I'm not okay with that and she said it doesn't count as cheating because he has cancer and she wants to make him feel better.

Am I insecure?
>>
Guys and girls: What are some mindsets you've adopted to be happy by yourself? And not constantly think of having a partner?
>>
>>16925903
Not only are you insecure, but you're pretty disgusting for not wanting him to have company and being jealous of a cancer patient.

The fact that you've verbalized this to her most likely made her lose a large amount of respect for you, in a week you're going to ask how to get over a break up
>>
>>16925153
No girl wants to date a little boy who can't handle responsibility, what's wrong with that? Would you want a girl to be okay with an emotionally insecure man child who plays videogames in his mothers basement all day?
>>
>>16925947
I don't care about the company, I care about them cuddling and not just giving me a heads up she's going to his house instead of our original plans
>>
>>16925970
he's dying why can't he be comforted physically, they're not fucking.

The heads up is reasonable.
>>
>>16925985
Because cuddling with someone who told you they're interested in you is either leading them on or confirming the feelings are mutual. You can comfort someone physically in ways that aren't 6 hours of watching movies and cuddling when you're in a committed relationship with someone else.
>>
How can I meet one of these loser virgin nerd guys to claim for my own like a neurotic yandere if they all never go outside?
>>
Would most girls be weirded out by me living with another girl? And by living with, I mean literally sleeping in the same bed and sharing drawers and closets, ext. I have no romantic interest in this girl, and she's not into me like that(we both went through a lot of terrible shit with each other and have a really strong bond, and there are more suitable women for me out there than her), but I invited another girl to my place for cocktails when my friend was out and the fact that I obviously shared my space with another girl seemed to really bug her, her demeanor changed drastically as I told her the situation, but I guess my real question is actually, how the hell can I explain this situation or prevent it from cockblocking me in the future?
>>
>>16925996
He's dying. If I was dying I would want a girl to hold me. So would you.
>>
>>16926005
moving out. If you met a girl who slept in the same bed with another guy, shared drawers closets etc. You'd run for the hills
>>
>>16926002
Internet.
>>
>>16926009
I would want my partner to hold me. I wouldn't want some taken woman to hold me.

So what happens if he wants to kiss her? He's dying, so that makes it okay?

What about sex? I mean, he's dying. I should be okay with that?
>>
>>16925947
we're all gonna die, the day is irrelevant

>hey it was his last day before they pulled the plug, so i gave him a blowjob!

just no
>>
>>16926016
kissing and sex no. Cuddling is not sexual.
>>
Hey, is it possible for a girl to like or date me if i have a bad chronic illness?
>>
>>16926002
PC master race section of video games.
>>
>>16926018
Cuddling is something intimate to me. Why draw the line there? If he's dying and wants to be comforted with expressions of affection like kissing, she should say "I know we cuddled for 25% of a whole day, but nah dude."

Does this mean in future relationships if I want to cuddle with some random woman it's okay becuase it's not sexual?
>>
>>16926027
Well if cuddlingis intimate, is hugging intimate? Your bodies are in close proximity in the same way as cuddling.
>>
>>16926027
>>16926039
Too add, if you cuddle you're guarantee to get laid? Cuddling means that you want to have sex with the other party?
>>
>>16926015
>>16926022
Already tried that, they didn't want me, they wanted me on the side of video games and cartoon porn and I don't do that shit.

Are there men on the internet who aren't chronic masturbators and time stealers? I feel like these two stipulations shouldn't be asking too much but experience leads me to believe they are.

I guess what I should actually ask is where can I find someone willing to give as much as I can give in terms of focus and affection? Like, another yandere.
>>
>>16926039
Do your hugs last a few hours or are they brief? I don't care about normal casual hugs. Embraces would probably bug me.

Hugging someone lying down on a couch together watching movies most of the day is different than hugging a friend you haven't seen in a while.
>>
>>16926043
>guy is head over heels for girl
>has an excuse to cuddle her whenever he wants
>always used to get turned down because girl has a bf

the guy is going to push the boundaries and see how far he can go. If she spoons with him whenever he'll go for more and guilt her if she says no
>>
>>16926050
i'm just saying that if my friend has cancer and he's crying because of imminent death, I would think of myself as a homosexual if I consoled him by holding him. If he didn't have cancer and I did that, it would be gay

It's about context, and in this case he has cancer and needs to be consoled.
>>
wouldn't*
>>
>>16926048
a lot of these guys are autistic, meaning that they panic at the sight of a woman talking to them, or even because they don't understand the cues of flirting

try visiting nerd events like esports or comic cons etc, they may be more relaxed or at least they can't run away
>>
>>16926063
I think you missed the fact that the other man has lingering romantic feelings for the women in this situation
>>
I fucked up and I don't know if there's any advice that can help this.

College student here. A guy did me a huge favor and helped me get through a difficult class. As a thank you for his help, I gave him a little model item from his favorite video game. He really loved it. It only cost me like $5, but I chose it because I thought it would be meaningful to him instead of just a Starbucks giftcard or something. Anyway, turns out he likes me and me giving him that thing might have been the trigger. This is someone I see a couple times a week (shared class) and truth is I really like him back. But my life is completely fucked right now. I can't have a relationship. One of my parents is retired and just got diagnosed with cancer, and the other parent will very likely be laid off soon and the severance package is shit. I have no scholarships and will likely need to find a better part-time job. I suffer from depression and have been experiencing the return of suicidal thoughts in the past couple months. Basically, I am in no position to have a relationship because my life is a wreck right now. But I fucked up an gave this nice guy a gift and now he seems to have feelings for me (based on the way he now treats me, but he hasn't outright said it) and to be honest, I do want to be with him. He's great. But I would feel like such an asshole dragging someone into the shitstorm of my life just because I like them. It feels selfish and I don't want to fuck him up.

How should I proceed? When he flirts with me I want to flirt back, but I don't know if I should. Should I be mean to him so he goes away? I'm just really torn between wanting him to fuck off (better for him) or allowing him near me (which I want but isn't fair to him, and will eventually be very difficult for me)
>>
Usually I'll ask my platonic friend how she's been or how her day was. I'm interested, so I'm happy to.

But what I really want to do this time is ask her to chill on Saturday where I'll ask her to begin dating.

Can I skip the small talk? Just "are you free Saturday? Let's get lunch and hang out in the city"

Good idea / bad idea?
>>
>>16926077
Be straight up with him; tell him how you feel, and why you don't think it's a good time right now. Either he'll understand, and want to be your friend, or he'll fuck off. But being mean to make him go away will only confuse him, and leading him on will hurt him.

As a guy, I can't tell you how much I would prefer women were just straight forward.
>>
>>16926077
Tell him this. If he's a genuinely nice nerd he'll be with you. If he doesn't want in that was your other option anyway.
>>
Other females,

How can I stop gagging I try to learn deep throating? Each time I gag, I feel closer to vomiting on the guy... I would love to be able to do it right and get face fucked.
>>
>>16926099
Isn't it a bit weird to unload all that personal baggage on someone who isn't already a close friend? I'm usual a straight-forward person, but my parents always told me to keep my personal life to myself. I mean, I'm sure he's probably trustworthy but I don't really want my parental/financial situation spreading around to other people in my major an having them know about my shit. Or do you mean I should tell him it's not good timing but not specifically say why?
>>
File: dEahr88.jpg (36 KB, 408x480) Image search: [Google]
dEahr88.jpg
36 KB, 408x480
So basically im ugly if i dont get alot of responses in online dating sites right? Im straight male.
>>
>>16926110
You don't think it's selfish to be with someone when you can't really commit like normal people would? I ask because I want to be responsible and not just act on what I want. If I'm going to be busy with helping out my parents (and dealing with my own depression on top or that), aren't I the kind of person who shouldn't be entering into a relationship in the first place?
>>
>>16926012
Yeah, that actually makes a lot of sense, I own this house and she has a room here. But I hate being alone(I'm that guy who ALWAYS has people over, I never even lock my front door) and she always wants to be around me(she's practically sitting on my lap as I type this). I think I may just need to get over my anxiety of being alone and give myself some space...
>>
>>16926129
I think considering the circumstances "selfish" isn't the right word.

I don't know the best choice. When my mother had leukemia I think having significant others in our lives would have been a great comfort to my sister and I.

I don't know how I would feel being dragged into it, though given my own experience empathy and sympathy galore.

I don't know this guy, but if the person I liked liked me back and was entering a time where they needed support, I would support them hard.
>>
>>16926119
Don't sell yourself short, friend. You could be boring, or an asshole.
>>
>>16926149
why don't you two just date.
>>
>>16926153
Thanks. I too would do the same for someone I care about. For some reason I can't see other people as being likely to be similarly empathetic, but maybe I'm just being a cynical asshole. You've given me something to think about. Thank you for your advice. And I'm so sorry about your mother. Shit fucking sucks.
>>
>>16926119
simplistically speaking, yeah
>>
Girls and Guys:

When you meet a possible partner and you're really into them and bam you're infatuated. Imagine that feeling right now that you get from that. Are there ANY other things in your life that make you feel something similar to that, feel that good, with that level of intensity?
>>
>>16926048
>>16926073
This anon has the right idea. Anime conventions would be your best bet.
That said, I'm a loser virgin nerd who does occasionally go outside and I never find shit. What do girls like you look for when seeking us out?
>>
>>16926117
there's no real trick to it, you just need to relax your muscles

it's the same with anal sex, if you're tensed it's awful, if you're relaxed it's freaking amazing
>>
>>16926002
This type severely attracts me too. Bonus if they like programming/maths/other technical stuff.

I'd try going to the gaming events or anime conventions but I don't play computer games or know about anime so it'd feel like I'm a fake if I go there. Really I just want to be around them and listen to them talk about it.
>>
>>16926176
bump
>>
>>16926176

Hypomania.
Myself on a good day.
Drugs.
Really good art.
Really exciting ideas.
>>
>>16926218
damn, im hoping to find another way of getting that huge dopamine kick that doesn't involve drugs or falling in love

Tried running I also lift weights, and i've been a musician for 17 years.And none of that does it
>>
>>16926205
>>16926002
Wait what? There are girls who actually want a guy like this? Where can I meet girls like you?
>>
I think my long distance bf cheated on me. What do? Should i talk to him to draw a conclusion from it? Without accusing him....
>>
>>16926182
I don't really know. I don't go out much myself, just shopping and library.

>>16926205
I thought I liked the anime/video game type of loser recluse but they are always too hypersexualized and numb to actual women because of their waifu obsession. I like to listen to people talk about their interests too, since one of my interests is learning and another is people.

I think most guys just aren't as obsessive. They lose interest as quickly as they got it.

>>16926235
There is a catch to it though. I get extremely jealous, I don't tend to like guys that will go home and jerk off to Toohoo porn after talking to me when I make myself readily available. I have an aversion to guys who express interest in other women, real or fake. Hence my desire to find someone who just wants another person to dedicate to. I would be able to do the same, of course, but people hate the idea of giving up their fantasies or porn collections to spend time with a boring eccentric loser like myself.
>>
>>16926244
you sound like a horrible person with plenty of issues.
>>
>>16926244
i think you're asking for too much
>>
>>16926244
Well, if you want to play some games or get your feet wet with some new anime I'd love to hear from you.

[email protected]
>>
>>16926249
There are enough people on the planet to ensure that there is someone out there for everyone and if you are in such a place like this browsing a thread such as this I imagine you have some issues of your own. Rather than worry about my preferences and lifestyle, perhaps you should be on your own path to happiness and self improvement.

>>16926262
I only ask for what I am capable to give in return.

>>16926264
I would be interested in that, I am not very good at games but they are fun to play. I also haven't seen any recent shows as I have been busy with work, I would like to get back into current seasons. My backlog is miles long.
>>
>>16926165

To be honest.
I really don't know, I think she might be a little into me, but living with her and dating her are different, she's really not my type, she's really my best friend and the only person who was there for me in the darkest point of an already bleak life, it wasn't a friend zone sorta situation as much as we started out with a legitimate need for each other to survive, it's a little complicated.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.