[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I make a faithful woman overcome her guilt of cheating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1453273150265.jpg (20 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
1453273150265.jpg
20 KB, 236x236
How do I make a faithful woman overcome her guilt of cheating on her boyfriend? She's attracted to me, thinks I'm a great guy, and likes my attention.
>>
"Breakup with your boyfriend. Tonight."

I've done this a couple times. Depends if she actually likes you enough to do it. Probably doesn't. Don't be cheater scum.
>>
>>16922815
If she wants you bad enough guilt is not a problem up front. She may feel it afterwards. Just keep up the attention and as long as she keeps accepting. Don't mention her bf ever and divert should she bring him up and never suggest you should be her bf. You want to fuck her and get out and if she knows she could get away with cheating it makes it easier.
>>
>>16922820
Then she'll e expect something something from me that just fucking

>>16922837
Thanks for the advice. I tend to mention him a lot and she's been airing out her grievances about him to me. I'll be sure to change the subject to something about me and her
>>
That's a quality woman you're ruining - hope you know that.

That being said - women feel guilt as a defence mechanism. You need to take the lead in situations like this and assure her that "it's okay" or "what you're feeling is completely normal. I get it. But there's something here." etc. Basically you need to take the responsibility off her shoulders of 'choosing' and just say "look - come to mine. We'll have a few drinks and take it from there." DON'T ask her if she wants to. In fact DON'T ask. Don't give her the option to. TELL HER what to do and don't take no for an answer. Obviously don't use physical force, but alleviate her of the social responsibility. Basically make her feel like she 'tried' to get out of it, but had 'no choice' (even though she obviously did).

Does any of that make sense? It's like a woman's anti-slut protection mechanism so she can tell her friends that it wasn't her fault and that she "tried" afterwards.
>>
>>16922837
Fucking married women is the closest thing to a hobby that I have. Keep the attention on her, never the bf or husband and flattery is your greatest ally. Make her miss being free and independent. Seduce her, tease her and take the responsibility for straying away from her, so in her mind you did this terrible thing not her.

After bedding her keep reminding her the world didn't end and everything is the same as it was before. She's going to struggle a bit but keep up the flattery and seduction.

The biggest problem is keeping her in her place as just side pussy and not having her think she'll leave her husband or bc for you.
>>
>>16922862
Yea I totally get it. I'll be sure to take the lead when I see her tomorrow. She already likes me I just have to be the one that initiates beccause she won't
>>
>>16922862
Excellent advice to get sued for raping her. Girls just do that as part of the defense mechanism as well.
>>
>>16922897

You get what I mean idiot. Obviously use no physical force. She has the option of pulling back and leaving. Just make her *feel* like she doesn't/can't.
>>
>>16922900
You don't have to use physical force. Regret rape is a thing.
>>
>The biggest problem is keeping her in her place as just side pussy and not having her think she'll leave her husband or bc for you.

That's a big concern as it looks like she's falling hard for me.

So how do I make her miss being free and Independent?
>>
>>16922915
Falling goes both ways. It sounds like you have approached this as a replacement for her bf not a once or twice piece of ass.
>>
>>16922932
This is just a side piece because I had to get rid of the last one because she dumped her LTR man and wa expecting a relationship .I can't have that
>>
File: 1454032548507.jpg (38 KB, 706x706) Image search: [Google]
1454032548507.jpg
38 KB, 706x706
Kill urself desu
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.