[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ugly friends, how do you deal with being ugly. Never thought
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1455601585042.jpg (35 KB, 508x472) Image search: [Google]
1455601585042.jpg
35 KB, 508x472
Ugly friends, how do you deal with being ugly. Never thought of myself that way, but i've been told numerous times I'm not good looking. I make lots of music, have great friends and have a pretty fulfilling job, but I just can't shake the fact that i'm ugly.
>>
As someone who is considered quite conventionally attractive, I've dated many people considered ugly if they have a great talent or a kind and sweet or bright personality. I prefer it in a way because you get deeper personalities and they're not as cunty. Just my 2 cents.
>>
>>16919254
That's a relief, i've had some very very attractive girlfriends, conventionally attractive. So that's why I never considered myself unattractive, but after being told numerous times, it's just kind of a punch in the gut
>>
>>16919257
>>16919254
Last time I post on /soc/... just wanted to have some fun, ended up leaving with my tail between my legs.
>>
>>16919257
Fake it 'till you make it. Cliche, but it works.
>>
>>16919266
thanks anon
>>
Be happy that your not worse off and just be confident. Try getting a makeover if you really don't like how you look.
>>
>>16919249
Find someone who thinks you look good and matches your personality. You will never feel ugly again if it is a healthy relationship.
>>
>>16919262
thaaaaaat's 4chan for ya. Spawning insecurities since the early 2000's.
>>
>>16919249

Post 2 pics (a body pic with what you wear on a daily basis, and one with your face only) and I'll tell you what to improve on.
>>
If you are a guy, ugly can be relative. Plenty of times, I've been interested in guys my friends found ugly, and vice-versa. Women have a broader specter of what's makes a guy attractive than men do. Play your strengths, improve your style, never underestimate your hair, and there'll always be a girl looking.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.