[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I let my boyfriend know his breath stinks without hurting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (133 KB, 310x314) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133 KB, 310x314
How do I let my boyfriend know his breath stinks without hurting his feelings? It totally kills the mood when he's trying to talk dirty and I get a big whiff of stank breath and it makes me not want to kiss him. I really love him though and don't want to make him feel bad.
>>
You love him. He is your boyfriend. You should be able to tell him anything. Tell him something like, "Babe, your breath smells funny. It's not always but I've noticed it before. Could you please brush? Do you have a mint or gum maybe? I love kissing you but I'd love it even more if your breath smelled nice."

As a man, we don't get offended about these things, especially if we are within the presence of the woman we are courting. We want to do our best to satisfy you. He should not get offended for you trying to improve his hygiene. If he gets offended, re-consider staying with him.
>>
>>16917292

Jesus, you're going to have to talk about a lot more shit than this. How about you offer him gum / mints, hopefully he isn't an idiot and realizes his breath stinks.
>>
"I love you but PLEASE go use mouthwash"
If your relationship can't survive that amount of communication, it's not going to last.
Might make him feel bad for a minute. If you're both adults though, it should be easily enough solved by him coming back with fresh breath, and you being way more in the mood.
>>
Keep mouthwash handy, have a quick swig when you're about to make out and spit it into his mouth. Keep your lips locked so that he's forced to gargle. If he calls you out on it, tell him it's called fresh kissing.
>>
if your boyfriend is me (he's not, but if you posted a different image I'd be worried) you're shit out of luck, because all I do (as in it's happened and I remember it) is pout and brush my teeth constantly for two days and then go back to normal. I hope for your sake and for the sake of your boyfriend's mouth I'm not representative, but I might be.
>>
>>16917339
that'd be a good idea if you said strong liquor and not mouthwash.
>>
He needs to brush his tongue
>>
>>16917313
>You love him. He is your boyfriend. You should be able to tell him anything.
I cannot fathom why people believe this.
>>
>>16917370
Mouthwash is a strong liquor.
>>
if that happens to my GF she does this one thing that works everytime.

>You need to brush your teeth

seriously try it out
>>
Yeah a lot of the time you don't even know. Like how you can't really smell your own BO.

I had the exact same problem. She said "your breath is awful and it turns me off" and of course I was really hurt for a minute, but then I took better care of my teeth.
>>
>>16917386
1. No it's not
2. You know what I goddamn mean
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.