[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it better to try to work on your problems, or accept the fact
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: UwoWmoQ.jpg (928 KB, 3070x1728) Image search: [Google]
UwoWmoQ.jpg
928 KB, 3070x1728
Is it better to try to work on your problems, or accept the fact that you are a loser generate creep?
>>
>>16913548
Accept the fact that you are whatever a bunch of random faggots told you that you were?

Obviously the better course of action is to work on yourself. If you are willing to change and taking action, then you will change, for better or for worse.
>>
>>16913561
I am willing to change, but what if I mess up in the meantime ? That will positively ruin my life.
>>
>>16913574
If you fuck up you get back up and learn from your mistakes, knowing a bit more about how to do better next time. Life is a learning experience, if you're afraid of failures or blow each one out of proportion instead of treating them like necessary stepping stones then you're not getting anywhere.
>>
>>16913687
I believe too you should always do that , get back up its just if I got caught my life might change forever . Right now I volunteer at the elementary school ( I'm an upper classmen in highschool). Sometimes I steal kindergartener's clothing to masturbate with .
>>
>>16913722
Stop doing that, go out of your way to throw away evidence you did that in the first place far from where you live and stop doing that. Find something healthier(and legal) to take your fantasies out on, like hentai, 2D loli isn't a crime.

You can definitely move past that.
>>
>>16913548
I think you have to accept the fact that you're a degenerate creep to the point that you are confident enough to be completely open that you are a degenerate creep in public.

Then, people will see that you are a degenerate creep, and over time, your behavior will get corrected by them until you are a confident socialite.

Everything requires practice
>>
>>16913782
Can you elaborate on this?

Not OP but it seems like you're telling him to have people bully him lol.
>>
>>16913796
Op here lol. Yeah o don't get how telling people I'm a pedophile helps me. Also I have to go to bed sorry. I do want to get better but I have a really hard time controlling myself around kids. Also I do have a therapist I'm just afraid to tell him I'm a pedophile, feels too shameful .
>>
>>16913835
Like I said, consider switching to 2D.

I don't know what to tell you about the therapist thing. Maybe you could make a thread about whether that's a good idea to talk about the issue with him when you wake up.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.