[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to motivate myself?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: brain.jpg (10 KB, 318x159) Image search: [Google]
brain.jpg
10 KB, 318x159
Really apathetic these past eight months because of friends and (girlfriends) who have betrayed me. Living with a psychopath brother whose using my apathy to increase his position in the family. He's cut me off and alienated me from some friends, so here I am. All alone. Just turning up to school every now and then.

What the fuck do I do with my life... Already had a bunch of epiphanies to change but those were suppressed by my brother and some toxic friends I'm still with out of loneliness.

How do I get out of this mess?
>>
bump :(
>>
doublebump.
>>
triplebump.
>>
I´ll answer your question:
You don´t need motivation, you need discipline.
Motivation makes you go to school, when you feel like it. Discipline makes you go every day, even if you really want to stay in bed.

To your life:
Your toxic friends and your brother are bad for you, so you should cut them off from your life. If it´s that bad with your brother i´d consider moving out(depending on how old you are and if you could afford to work).
Cutting them off completely will result in loneliness. But you have to consider, that you are feeling lonely anyway and it will only be temporary. You will find new friends eventually, especially if you are still in school.
Of course you have to do something to find friends, like talking to people you don´t know that well. But in school it should pretty easy to find new friends
Good Luck, I´m sure you can do it :)
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.